afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Our dear Superstar! Today he proved he's a responsible n caring husband first later Superstar.. His dialog to Chopra "Mai apni matlab k liye, apni zarurat k liye meri biwi ko nehi bechunga.." 👏👏👏👏

I don't know in words I can describe my feelings when I heard this. Still keeps ringing in my head. Every husbands should learn this from RK. May be he'll change his decision later but I would never want him to force Madhu in doing the film against her will. That's why in precap he asked "As a husband".
It'll be nerither easy for him to romance in front of camera with his real life love though he's an actor. For Madhu it'll be more difficult. But still I want them to do it once. kya hoga pyaar kam toh nehi ho jayega?😳 But as I've already said I don't want Abhiman track. For a show u need both actor n actress as male n female lead. So no question of replacing anyone.

Lastly, want ur view.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Today rk is awesome..i also don't want abhiman track..it's kind of b*****t track if they separate in this track
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

today was ok i feel cvz showing all very slow ..
yes rk was good when he says .i will not  let my wife ,.but yahan bechne ki baat kahan se aayi ...

both the men hell bending in proving thier way right ..
but one thing sure ..
rk was hell possessive abt madhu ,.the anger on his face rather showing my wife in films  was more of my madhu is mine ..no one has right to see her except me 

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when rk said to mc , love the word & we already know later he change his mind but I'm happy he will not force her against her will
anyway , waiting for madhu ( acting in film with rk ) start , but love to see rk some little bit downfall -after that how our superstar rise again that will love to see track that will intresting
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
RK has never failed to prove what an absolutely gem of a husband he is 😃
He made me proud today as well.

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tabby999

today was ok i feel cvz showing all very slow ..
yes rk was good when he says .i will not  let my wife ,.but yahan bechne ki baat kahan se aayi ...

both the men hell bending in proving thier way right ..
but one thing sure ..
rk was hell possessive abt madhu ,.the anger on his face rather showing my wife in films  was more of my madhu is mine ..no one has right to see her except me 

bold- yeas that the thing he meant..their love their intimacy is definitely the most private part of their life.. He doesn't want to show it publicly to make his film a massive hit! he too know it'll set fire on screen but he can't use it to get his position back..wo bhi against Madhu's will.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

RK has never failed to prove what an absolutely gem of a husband he is 😃
He made me proud today as well.

haan, we foolish audience always fail to judge the abusive superstar 🤣 

jokes apart, i think today, his love for Madhu stood out...the junoon wala pyar..adorable 
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u titli...today RK was fabulous @red that dialogue was superb...waiting for tommorow's episode..what will RK do?
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am Proud of my RK 2day 👏
The way he said that was awesome  

cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree...loved RK's dialogues today!!!