ASHLOK SS -TERI MERI LOVE STORY ..IMP NT pg10 7-2-14

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This is my first ashlok os...I hope u guys like it...am not a brilliant writer but still had an idea and wanted 2 give it a try...soplz like and comment and enjoy...

Aastha...astha...kyon ro rahi ho..y u crying...? Shlok I left my bottle in the bus..dont cry astha u can use mine...
Next day...astha what today...again you crying...? Shlok...rohan tore my diary...see..ma will scold me now..shlok was angry..he goes to rohan...and tears his fav story book and warns him to be away from aastha...common astha he won't bother you now...lets go..
So guys meet shlok agnihotri class 5 and astha kirloskar.class2...best friend of mehga..shloks sister...
Agnihotris and kirloskars r neighbours..kirloskars r new in mumbai...from day one of school astha snd megha became friends..benchmate..and shlok..thinks astha is a fragile doll..and needs to be cared just as his..he looks ..soon 2 yrs pass and astha and shlok become go8d friends..playing ...and shlok helps megha and astha study.and 7s very protective of both...friendship day is nearing..shlok has made a band named astha to give it to heron the day...hes too excited.he considers astha his doll...the agnihotris have to go away to mahabaleshwar for a week...and here the kirloskars leave mumbai for Bangalore. As mr avdoot is in a transferable job..astha cries a lot as she wanted to gift a card to shlok and megha before she goes...destiny has other plans..they say...when the agnihotris come back they come to knoe of avdoots transfer...but the most affected is megha and shlok...shlok is too angry..he thinks the avdoots took away astha...she was his doll...y did they do this and y did astha go away...he was very very angry...his parents explained him the reason..but shlok couldnt understsnd any of it in blind rage...he tht it was astha fault that she didnt tell him he was going...the time passed away slowly...shlok is in 12 now...hes dude of his school...topper in studies , sports, and is a top class flirt...he thinks girls r to be played with and untrustworthy...they just use everyone and least bothered about others feelings...and one habbit he's developed in these years is which no one knows about...he daily watches a band named astha before going to sleep...he hates her...
Its second day after vacations...shlok climbs his school bus...hes the headboy now...he goes to his window seat..but sees its occupied by a girl..with big glasses and pimples...he gets angry...very angry...
Shlok- hey u...this is my seat...the girl is busy watching outside..she doesnt hear him...
Shlok-loudly...screams...hey u muskeeter...get up this is my seat...dont u get it...
Girl- looks here and there...smirkingly...u talking to me...?
What the hell shouts shlok...dare u girl..dont mess with me u bimbo...just vacate the seat...this is my place..just get lost somewhere else...
Girl- equally hottily...achha...seat pe tumhara naam likha hai kya..mujhe toh nahi dikh raha..and tum itne messy ho am not int to mess with you..rather u just shoo away...if u woukd have politely asked me I woukd have vacated but not now..not at all...so better search a seat for urself...she glares at him smirks and sits back...
Shlok..is enraged but keeps quite and calm...he throws her bag behind at the back seat and smirkingly sits near her...so u won't move huh ok fine...poor ur bag...the girl shouts...shlok smirks-mess with the shlok agnihotri and u pay..bimbo..no u look more like a muskeeter...
The girl gets up...gives a smirk and picks his bag from luggage area above the seat and throws it in front...well then meet me mr agnihotri...am astha..astha kirloskar...mess with me and u ginna pay heavily...shlok who was fuming and shocked at her audacity...was about to lash at her and stopped in his tracks hearing her name...what what did u say...u are..
Astha- yeah am astha kirloskar...and better dont mess with me..get the hell outta my way...
Shlok...keeps mum...he glares at his friends and warns them not to interfere...moves and gets his bag and orders to give her bag back...he sits besides her...silently observing her...so u new admission...I like ur guts..in which class. ? She saysglares at him...none of ur business...megha whise watching the whole scene likes this girl instantly..its rare to watch someone standing up in front of his too egoist brother...she immediate ly comes behind..hi astha am megha..in 9 th...and you..astha instantly connects to megha and says she's also in 9th...shlok whose hearing all this gives a smile...and thinks ..is she really my astha...no the ditcher cheater aastha...I gotta confirm it..if its true then doesn't she rem me..howz that possible...
Edited by dreamyjennice - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
part 2

shlok was steeling glances at astha silently observing this new grown up...she wasn't tall...very fair with pimples, braces and a specks...she was neither thin nor on gaining side...she was pretty normal to look at but he could say she was going to be a beauty to reckon with...physically she didnt look like her doll...but her eyes..big brown soft eyes..which had the power to see beyond seems...were very beautiful exactly like his astha...he was pretty sure she was the same...he was still musing...when he saw her glaring ferociously back at him...
A: will u stop oogling moron...irritating...uff u have no manners at all do u stare at all the girls like ur property...
Shlok slightly taken aback: well no nerd...I look like this only to a few if u mean..and u surely are mistaken. ?.I dont give u that privilege..as for pproperty. ?.well whats mine is mine...I take it by hook or crook...between I wss just wondering if ..how would u look like with braces removed, pimples gone, hair outta that pony..and these specks outta way...he leans towards her and very slowly...removes her specks...and just stares st her...astha shocked at his daringness...she feels his nearness...but his flrting daringvact is neither frightening nor annoying her...thrill is what she's experiencing...she sniffs...pulls her specks back...and turns back towards megha whose watching the scene with s weird curiosity..and starts talking to her...
Shlok turns to think back...was she really his astha..y is it hurting me that she doesnt rem me...somwhere I couldnt get over her lesving yet..I am supposed to hate her and now that she's here...I just can't do that..how do u expect her to rem you ..shevwas just meghas age...even megha didn't rem her...then y she's stuk on me..y I still hope that she might rem just a lil of me...get a grip shlok...
Shlok: will u stop blabbering..you two..u eating my headoff u silly girls really...girks r worse creatures god hS made...megha just glares at me...
A: oye hello. Just shutup ok.I never told u to sit here.Am talking to my friend. IF U R so much bothered just shoo away..u cheapster, and y do u boys follow girls liie puppies all time ...girls make boys complete and what they r...u r such zn mcp...uff
S:For ur kind info..its my seat u have laid claim too and miss bimbo what is mine is mine...I never let my things go nor let anyone forget that they r tresspassing on my area till they backbout..since u r not u just have to bear me honey...is all u can do...he winks at her and her mouth forms a big o...she fumes and suddenly remembers a little boy..who used totalk the same way..the friend she lost somewhere...though she doesnt rem much but..even after these yrs she still couldnt get that boy out her head...she just rem his face and nothing bout him much...when where she met him ..she doesnt rem anything...but this moron was reminding of him...
Snap...astha will u keep drooling on him or get down, school has come...nudged megha...
Astha, back to reality yupp me coming megha and wait I am not drooling over this akdu, not at all watching him land down...megha ...hes judt reminded me ...megha shouted...now common we r getting late...explain later...ok..lets go..
Shlok being the headboy...had to check the id of all new students...bingo...with bated breath he checked asthas and yupp she was indeed his doll astha...he had strange exp ...hate, releif.sadness, pain, excitement, contentment, peace and happiness and hatred was the weakest one while...possesiveness was a new one surely...

A: excuse me, she cursed under her breath, seeing a boy...asked where can I find the headboy
The boy turns around. ? Hes none other than shlok
S: oh u..miss attitude..dont u no how to talk to seniors...say sir, its decorumm of school..
Astha was really pissed off niw..she scowled...sir, my foot...
S: ok, fine then ask ur foot where the headboy is...
A:fine..I will do with the head girl
S: she's on leave for a week
A: damn...fine mr attitude I will ask someone else...
S: go ahead...I dont have much time to waste over bimbos like u...
A stomped her feet and walked away. Finally she found out the headboy was in play ground. She had to get her id.she was already late All the new students had got there ids except me...hell already cant enter lab classes without id...she walked cursing the headboy all the time...all guys r morons seems..uhh...
A basket ball match was going on between seniors..now who was the headboy of these...confused she walked towards the hooting girls...shlok shlok ...uday uday...not again that akdu...aisa kya hai usme yaar that all gurls r drooling on him...curious she goes and sits with the girls.
Shlok, that akdu was in sports tees and shorts...hmm blue house...my fav..but now I dont wanna be in that house...plz favour me bappz...he was smoothly handling the ball, passing flawless...brilliant i did say if he wasn't the enemy...huh,..strongly built.I couldnt help staring at his body...he was glowing in sweat...he would surely be a ladykiller in no time..rolling her eyes..his team won..they hified...all this while I was so lost i n moron
Edited by dreamyjennice - 10 years ago
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Part 3

I was so utterly lost in that moron that I didnt notice the other guy uday at all. Hmm so uday was good looking to..not as tall as the idiot well he was good looking too but again not as that khadoos...hell what was I doing...dooling on khadoos no ways...uhh let it be i asked one of the girls who the head boy was and they pointed towards ...what..bhamm...that moron...hell..I was burning in anger now..so this was his way of getting back at me..because of him I had to miss my two classes that too on first day...
A: hello mr..
Shlok turns around. ? Drops water on his sweaty face and hair all tge time smirking at her naughtily..all others hzve left tge place and only these two r there...
S: so miss attitude...like what u see..he gloats winking at her..he shakes his head and the wated droplets sprinkle on her...
Astha is taken a back..hes lookkng so hot and yummy giving goosebumos to her..whattt..she scowks..she goes red blushing..what the
S: common now dont act saint lady.ur eyes were glued to me throughout the match..and stop blushing...it turns me on ..u know and smirks fleetingly. ? Iwith I kniw that look ..his eyes r sparking with naughtiness..
A: how dare u idiot..crackpot..huh u r so full of urself..I was staring at uday..he was so si so so...
Shlok: really...he will be in cantedn during break..u can meet ur so. He said laughingly..with that I kniw what u r upto look..
Astha: fumbles a bit..she's annoyed..forget it..am not int in talking to u..give me my id ..I had to misz my two practices because of you..sk gjis was ur way of getting back to me...jaanbujh ke u jept my id with u and when I askec in morning even then u didnt give it to me..I just hate u ..u r so annoying..and crazy..
Shlok silently watches her and

move towards her..sstha bacjs a little seejng his intense stare.
S: well thats true nerd..this was my way of getting

close..I mean back to you..
A: uff u r so besharam..give me my id now..
S: first learn to respect ur seniors..u
girls
dont even use ur brains. All tge time searching for the headboy..u could have just asked the name or should
hzve
watched , y badge instead of rattling me..stupid arent u..and u blame me for ur foolishness...
Astha: sir, plz
give me
my id..she sarcastically asks...
S: he suddenly pulling her chedks..thats like a good girl..u look , u r fast
learner
doll..well heres ur id..shows it to her
A: still not getting out his water dropping ..sweat glisening body
away is stunned at his act...heee justtt pulled my cheeks...just like..oh no not again...mai bhi kisko yaad kar rahi
hoon...accept his face I dont rem much bout him..but this guys acts so match like his...and doll...well..didnt he also called
me his doll...but this guy...hes mixing up..hes danger astha stay clear of him...I better be on my witts...
A: thanx sir,
srcastically, and may I pray to baapa that we never be or criss same paths again...ever...and for the record. ?.am not a
doll got it..and now my id...she angrilly forwards her hand...
S: really...then I will mAke sure..we always be on same
path ever..the journey woukd be so int...so no one ever called u a doll before..
Never mind since it annoys u I will call
you doll now...I cant ket this chance go to annoy u right doll...welcome aboard miss astha kirloskar...he glares intensely
at her...moves towards her little menacingly. ?.placing her id..putting around her neck. ? Just like a garland...astha is
rooted to spot. ?.what was this...is he crazy...it felt like he was marking me as his...and shlok winks at her and
leaves...while she's a lil frightened with the exoression in his eyes and his words...uff astha u r thinking way too much...u
r tired...bappa plz stay me clesr of him plz... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So guys how was the update...I am turning it to an ss...since its
gonna be quite long for an os...plz like and comment and even criticisms are expected and wanted...I cant pm to all sorry
coz I have so many friends from other firums too...I cant differentiate..sorry...can anyone suggest a way...and
yupp
Plz plz suggest a good name for the ss...waiting for ur replies

I havevtht a title...how is it TERI MERI LOVE STORY...DOES IT SUITEdited by dreamyjennice - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow aashlok in school ! Intresting .lol.very nice,i loved it. pls update d 2nd part ,waiting :-)
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ana thats just too different I really loved reading it esp the grown up encounter๐Ÿ˜† will be waiting for more
du continue soon n post the next part
nd let em know also plessshhh
dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update and please let me know :))
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow interesting :)
 what a thought yaar Shlok and Aastha in school
this is going to be fun ๐Ÿ˜†

continue dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cheers>
dreamyjennice thumbnail
thanx ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

Wow aashlok in school ! Intresting .lol.very nice,i loved it. pls update d 2nd part ,waiting :-)

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

Hey ana thats just too different I really loved reading it esp the grown up encounter๐Ÿ˜† will be waiting for more
du continue soon n post the next part
nd let em know

๐Ÿ˜† thanx...yupp teenager ashlok...its new