Yeh Hai Aashiqui Articles.

Posted: 10 years ago
Will be posting all the articles for YHA here, so please refrain from commenting! Thanks! 😊
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago

'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' Bindaas' New Show

The show featuring unique love stories will premiere on August 25th at 7 pm.

Bindass the ultimate content destination for youth is all set to bring yet another exciting offering "Yeh Hai Aashiqui" centered on the theme of love against all odds. Through this show bindass will showcase the most unique love stories which prove the age-old adage that love is the strongest emotion and can indeed, triumph despite facing the most daunting of odds.The show will feature youngsters who have dared to pursue love that does not fit into societal norms, and considered relationships that society at large still considers unusual. True to its promise of being a mirror of today's youth, Bindass, with yet another show, will represent their relationships, to showcase how love can help people conquer all difficulties. Yeh Hai Aashiqui underlines the reality that today's youth does not look at age, societal standing, the possible obstacles or even gender before falling in love. 

"Bindass prides itself in creating shows with engaging narratives, on themes that are close to the hearts of youth. The Indian youth are able to relate and understand stories with complex emotions given a comparatively higher Emotional Quotient. Romance without a worry for the odds is very much at the center of a youngster's life and unconventional as it may be, love without rules and societal norms are a reality in today's times. Yeh Hai Aashiqui much like the brand bindass will bring many inspirational, frank and fearless stories rooted in real life experiences, and provide insights into the complexities of relationships that may not be ideal but do echo the essence of true love", said Shalini Sethi, Director Programming, bindass, Media Networks, Disney UTV.

The episodes in the show have been inspired by real life stories of unconventional love from across India in a recreated reality format. From the story of a small town girl who had the courage to love a guy with terminal illness, to the boy who dared to love a simple and pure hearted girl from a questionable background and decided to marry her, these stories will bring alive the many bittersweet facets of true love. The experiences of the real life characters will be enacted by well-known names from the television industry. Presenting these stories to the viewers will be popular the model turned actor, Vikrant Massey (Lootera, Balika Vadhu). As the host of the show he will play a pivotal role in each episode, taking the audience through relationships that are considered out of the ordinary and unconventional in our society.

Commenting on his role as the host, Vikrant Massey says, "I am very excited to be a part of Yeh Hai Aashiqui on bindass. It is enriching to host a show that makes a bold and purposeful statement to the youth of today. I truly believe that this is a wonderful step by bindass to bring complex love stories inspired by real life experiences of the youth and these stories deserve to be told."

Ayushman Khurana to make a special appearance on Yeh Hai Aashiqui

The upcoming episode stars television actress Aishwarya Sakhuja and Punjabi actor Sangram Singh playing the leading couple and Ayushman Khurana will make a special appearance too!

Bollywood heartthrob Ayushman Khurana will soon be seen on small screen as he makes a special appearance on bindass' latest show, Yeh Hai Aashiqui'. The show that chronicles unusual love stories brings to its viewers the story of a NRI girl who falls in love against her family's wish, with dire consequences. Starring in this episode will be well known television actress Aishwarya Sakhuja and Punjabi actor Sangram Singh who will be seen playing the lead couple.

With love being the flavour of the season, Ayushman was extremely excited to be a part of the show. A true Punjabi at heart, Ayushman intently sat through the touching story of Sunny and Harleen from Punjab. While, he was also there to promote his single' from his upcoming album, which is also in Punjabi, he didn't hesitate to hum a few lines of the now popular Yeh Hai Aashiqui title track. Impressed with the theme song of the show, Ayushman said, "The title track is lovely. It's quite hummable and contemporary and it's really beautiful." Commenting on the show, he said, "I love the show and I think it's a great combination of fiction and non-fiction which is rarely seen."

The show host, Vikrant Massey will narrate a dramatic tale full of twists and turns which revolves around a Punjabi girl who falls in love with a local cab driver after returning from Canada.

Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui celebrates love at a special event!!

Unique love story of a sex worker showcased with Host Vikrant Massey. Event attended by well-known TV celebrities and NGO Kranti'.

Bindass' latest show Yeh Hai Aashiqui' acclaimed by viewers and industry alike as a celebration of love, showcased the unique love story in its upcoming episode at a special event held today in Mumbai.

The channel showcased episode featuring the love story of a sex worker played by versatile actress Veebha Anand at a special event with well-known actor and host of the show Vikrant Massey and several well-known TV personalities. The event also saw Kranti, an NGO that works towards rehabilitation of sex workers narrate real life instances similar to the experiences of various people that have inspired the stories on the show.

Several well-known faces from the Television fraternity showed up to lend their support to the show and its theme. Actors such as Pooja Gor, Pratyusha Bannerjee, Mahhi Vij, Raj Singh Arora, Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Anita Hassanandani (who also acted in the first episode of the show) were present.

Bindass' prides itself in creating shows with engaging narratives, on themes that are close to the hearts of youth. The Indian youth are able to relate and understand unusual love stories. Yeh Hai Aashiqui will bring many frank and fearless love stories rooted in real life experiences, and provide insights into the complexities of relationships that may be unusual but echo the essence of true love nonetheless", said Shalini Sethi, Director Programming, Bindass, Media Networks, Disney UTV.

The show features youngsters who have dared to pursue love that does not fit into societal norms, and considered relationships that society at large still considers unusual. The host of the show talented actor Vikrant Massey, Veebha and representatives of Kranti discussed how love can indeed, triumph despite facing the most daunting of odds. Yeh Hai Aashiqui' through the episodes underlines the reality that today's youth does not look at age, societal standing, the possible obstacles or even gender before falling in love. 

Talking about her role, Veebha Anand said, "I think it's the best character that I could have asked for as it helps enhance my image as a versatile actor. Although it's a tough role to justify, I'm happy with the way it has turned out. That bindass and Yeh Hai Aashiqui is a purposeful effort to show that love can triumph any circumstance, made it even more appealing".

Commenting on his role as the host, Vikrant Massey says, "I am very excited to be a part of Yeh Hai Aashiqui' on Bindass. It is enriching to host a show that makes a bold and purposeful statement to the youth of today. I truly believe that this is a wonderful step by Bindass to bring love stories inspired by real life experiences of the youth and these stories deserve to be told".

Post the discussion that was held at the event, there was a special screening of the episode that was organized for all present.

Watch Yeh Hai Aashiqui every Sunday at 7:00 pm only on Bindass!

I'm open to realistic roles: Aishwarya Sakhuja

Small screen actress Aishwarya Sakhuja">Aishwarya Sakhuja, who made her TV debut with "Saas Bina Sasural", says she is all for realistic roles.

Small screen actress Aishwarya Sakhuja">Aishwarya Sakhuja, who made her TV debut with 'Saas Bina Sasural', says she is all for realistic roles.

"I am open to realistic roles. I want to do roles which represent some reality. Even when I did 'Saas Bina Sasural', I had said that I am not going to wake up with full makeup on the show. The character should be realistic and she should simply sleep in her nightwear," said Aishwarya.

The actress will next be seen on the episodic show 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'. She will essay Harleen, a happy-go-lucky girl, who comes from Canada to visit her family in India.

Aishwarya said that Harleen is very real - like a regular girl who falls in love and then fights for her love.

In the episode, Harleen, after her arrival in India, falls in love with a taxi driver, essayed by actor Sangram Singh. But after her father gets to know about it, he gets the boy killed. To fight for justice for her love, Harleen gets her father to be behind the bars, and she then takes care of the boy's mother in Canada.

"Yeh Hai Aashiqui" features love stories and relationships that are not accepted by the society.

Hosted by Vikrant Massey, the episode featuring Aishwarya will air Sunday on UTV Bindass.

"I believe in supernatural"

says Abigail Jain when we got in touch with her to know about her spooky and uncanny affair.

TellyBuzz brings to you to our 'Spooky and Uncanny' column with your favorite Telly celeb and tries to find out their beliefs in supernatural and their brush with the uncanny! This week we have the talented Abigail Jain who was last seen in Yeh Hai Aashiqui on UTV Bindass.

Do you believe in supernatural? 

Yes, I very much believe in supernatural. I am not very brave and I really get scared of Ghosts.

Craziest horror story ever heard as a kid?

As a child I used to hear many ghost stories and I used to get super scared. But the craziest horror story I would say was from the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. 

Have you ever had a brush with the uncanny?

No, I have not had a brush with the uncanny so far and I wish that it doesn't ever happen with me.

When have you been the most scared?

Once I was coming back from shoot to home. My pack up happened very late and it was around 2.30 pm. I was traveling by auto-rickshaw and suddenly my auto-rickshaw had some problem and it couldn't go ahead, so I had to walk a bit to reach home. I was most scared at that moment as the area where I stay looks scary at night.

Favorite horror movie?

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

"I was missing acting after Saas Bina Sasural"

Says Aishwarya Sakhuja when asked about her upcoming projects on Indian television.

The talented actress Aishwarya Sakhuja who entertained the audience with her acting skills in Optymistix's daily soap Saas Bina Sasural, and was recently seen anchoring the dance reality shows Nach Baliye - Shriman v/s Shrimati and India's Dancing Superstar on Star Plus, says that she has been enjoying anchoring but at the same time started missing acting too.

We heard about Aishwarya Sakhuja being approached for the upcoming Optimystix's daily soap and also the rumors that she will be seen in the next season of the show Saas Bina Sasural on Sony TV. On the same we got in touch with her to know more about the same and also her upcoming projects.

Here is what she said...

When asked Aishwarya about her upcoming projects she said, "Recently I have shot for an episode for Lost Boy Productions show Yeh Hai Aashiqui on UTV Bindass. Later I went to Dubai and now I am back to Mumbai."

So did she enjoy anchoring the shows? Aishwarya says, "It was good and fun learning experience of anchoring. Though anchoring was very much challenging, I learnt a lot from both the shows Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati and India's Dancing Superstars on Star Plus. I enjoyed anchoring and henceforth if I get offers for the same I will willingly take it up."

Well not only did she love anchoring but at times she also wanted to become a contestant on the reality shows while anchoring, "Well many a times while I was anchoring I felt that I should leave anchoring and become a contestant. I knew that I was not as great as the contestants on both the shows but yet."

Aishwarya missed acting all this while, "I was missing acting, as after Saas Bina Sasural it has been long that I have been into acting. With Yeh Hai Aashiqui I got to act and I was very happy."

She is open to acting as well as anchoring provided that the offer should be interesting, "Whatever interesting projects I come across I will take it up. As much as I am interested in acting it goes the same for anchoring too. "

Aishwarya says that even she has been hearing the rumors about she being the lead actress in the upcoming season of Saas Bina Sasural, "I myself have been hearing the rumors about me being the lead actress in the upcoming season of Optimystix's show Saas Bina Sasural. However, as of now I haven't heard from the producers for Saas Bina Sasural. If I get an offer I will think about it that time."

When asked about the new Optimystix show that she has been approached, she chose not to speak about it. She said "I don't want to comment on it at all."

We wish Aishwarya Sakhuja all the very best for her career. Hope to see her soon in a daily soap.

Aditya Singh Rajput roped in for MTV Webbed?

Aditya Singh Rajput has been roped in to act in the upcoming show MTV Webbed.

Your privacy isn't as private as you think. Cyber Abuse isn't something you just read about in the newspapers, it could happen to you too. MTV is taking a stand against cyber abuse.'

Yes the above lines are from the upcoming Balaji Telefilms and a Lost Boy Productions show MTV Webbed a show with a message to the audience to fight against cyber abuse.

Many names such as Rithvik Dhanjani, Pratyusha Banerjee, Jay Bhanushali, Meyang Chang and the choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan are roped in to anchor the show.

Furthermore we came to know that Aditya Singh Rajput has been roped in to act in the show.Aditya Singh Rajput is a popular commercial face, who has also been seen in movies and television shows. He was also seen in Lost Boy Productions ongoing show Yeh Hai Ashiqui on UTV Bindass.

On the same we tried contacting Aditya to know more about the show and his act on taking up this show but he was unavailable for any comments. But we hear that he has already shot for the show in Dehradun.

The show goes on air from today. We wish Aditya Singh Rajput all the very best.

Adaa plays rape survivor, says touched by the character

Small screen actress Adaa Khan will portray a rape survivor in an upcoming episode of the 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' show. She finds the character's trauma heart-tugging.

Small screen actress Adaa Khan will portray a rape survivor in an upcoming episode of the 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' show. She finds the character's trauma heart-tugging.

"I have done two shows before this. After 'Amrit Manthan', I just wanted to take a break and spend sometime with my family and friends. But when the script was read to me, I really liked it," said Adaa.

"It was a very different kind of role. I play a rape survivor in the show. It will actually show what all trauma a rape victim goes through. I was touched after listening about the character and that's why I accepted it," added the actress who also featured in 'Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann'.

In the episode featuring her, Adaa plays a South Indian girl named Shubhalaxmi, who aspires to become an air hostess. She is about to get married, but she is raped and consequently her wedding is called off.

Hosted by actor Vikrant Massey, 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' deals with unconventional love stories and relationships that are considered taboo in the society.

The episode will air Sunday on UTV Bindass.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3753524