Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

Thank you very much everyone..!!
Im really glad that all of you like the FC..

@Sheroo.. All of you must fill the slambook and PM me for it to be added..

ok thanks raazπŸ˜ƒ
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
some pics of ansha di from rahasya dweep 2
credit : Snehal

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyone for liking this..πŸ€—
If you want to be added to the Birthday List.. Please fill in the slam book and PM it to me..😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

I wish FB people dont start another Page like Pankvi and start up jeering comments like love track starting between them.. Im so appalled that they take a word of care  or an act of concern of a male officer towards a female one or vice versa for love...😲
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't get how anybody could think of making a pair out of this scene, or any such scene really. πŸ˜’ Seriously, some there are plenty of soaps and romance dramas based on such tracks but CID isn't one of them. Besides such pairing sends out a wrong message, as though the relationship between a man and woman can't be anything but romantic.

Anyway I really loved Ansha mam's performance in this scene, her utmost show of caring, concern and encouragement towards her colleague like an elder sister. πŸ˜Š She was awesome even in that part where they flee from the "wolf", as absurd as the scene itself was.

Reshh16 thumbnail
I wish they realize that all of them love each other, but its not the kind of love that they think...
DemonStar thumbnail

Exactly. It's the kind of platonic love we've been seeing for 16 years which has held together the essence of our show and made it what it is.

People shipping "Nikvi", "Pankvi" or whatever are either only interested in soap-like tracks or are malicious detractors  intending to ridicule her in a cheap manner.

Reshh16 thumbnail
Yeah.. And FW have spared Ansha di from any romantic track.. With the speed with whihch they ridicule her, seems like they will someday force FW to pair her up with someone😑
DemonStar thumbnail

Seriously, they should go get a life! πŸ˜΅ FW will have us to deal with before they do that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Anyway, looking forward to see what role she gets on Friday. It looks like everybody in the team was tied up by the bahuka-wahukas except her and Dr. Salunkhe, and she was seen trying to release Abhijeet sir. Maybe she'll continue to get good scenes of daring and bonding. πŸ˜ƒ

Reshh16 thumbnail
Hopefully..
I've always felt the strong senior-junior bond between Abhijeet sir and Purvi..