Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Anu

The FC is brilliant !!

It has combined your  wisdom and wit  with creativity genius of Shy and Zo  with hormonal ups and down of several fans and most important ubiquitous love for the man   -  the result something unique

Love it to the core .

Edited by sunaina02 - 10 years ago
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu you've made a truly fantastic front page. All of your siggies and pictures really show how much Barun means to you. You put in so much effort and it really paid off. You proved that old is gold, time has not rusted your skills at all. However like the older the wine, the better the taste your thread is startling. Also Shy and Zoha your passion showed through the amazing art work. The title 'Stop, Drop and Drool' works well with the song that plays. We all hope to hear great stuff about his latest projects. 
photo collage_zps6c53ae95.jpg
Edited by ...SaRun... - 10 years ago
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
*Edited*
momma a bigwala hug 🤗 , you have done a wonderful job 🤗 you cracked me up with those edits 😆
wanna see barun in all those characters .. hayee I'm dreaming of it
@zoha I'm a fan of you 😳 , you are just amazing!!!
I'm new here still I know most of you 😳 , I don't really discuss anything, im here to drool over him more
I stalked previous fc my god you are all amazing .. I loved each and every edit!! ❤️
now my only wish is to see him on silverscreen and go on first day of release of our and whistle on his entry scene like a typical fan 😎 and I know the day is nearing [:D/] ..hit or flop secondary really excited to see his movie ,
hope he reaches more and more heights success
wanna see him as Indian superstar l
OK have a great discussion all 🤗
p.s haye Haye his eyes I have never seen such intense eyes
Edited by deepunadim - 10 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb first page, just loved it. I can totally see the time, thought and effort you put into each piece🤗👏👏. 

The adjectives, the siggies, the rules & regulations and ofcourse the title done in  true Anu style😃 That poem and shpot analysis is just brilliant and so apt coming from a true blue fangurl like you😳.

My mantra for the next month is going to be stay calm and constantly jaap MAMR promote karo, release karo. Promote karo, release karo. PROMOTE KARO, RELEASE KARO.

I am very hopefuly everything will fall into place for our rockstar once that is accomplished and ofcourse my own selfish objective of seeing him back in action on the BIG screen. Cannot wait😃
Edited by meens80 - 10 years ago
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow momma 👏superb thread 😳
can i call u anu ?
hope v get some good news in this thread 
posting my edit again 😆

Edited by ishqRONsharma - 10 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on a new FC thread!!

Anu .. Whoa!!! What an amazing opening... I literally had stopped doing whatever I was doing and my jaws dropped and am still drooling on each part of the main posts! That poem is awesome!!!! And the 'shpot' analysis had me in 😆... Mine are eyes and unrestrained, un gelled   Shampooed fall on forehead  to crew cut. Hair. ...loved those edits with Barun's face especially the one about suits! 
Great job .. 👏Love your humor😆
Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic and beautiful thread Anu. Yet to see in detail, well done.😃Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sharaya again that is a quick FC👏

❤️
Now where do I start Momma...Stop, Drop and Drool👏

Absolutely Barunlicious...with some amazing caps and collages😳

Brilliant poem
"He approaches with the swagger
Of a lady killer"

BINGO👍🏼

Loved your shpot analysis😆 and creativity oozing out😳

I am still looking at FC

Hope we will have a rocking FC😳
Edited by Sunshine80 - 10 years ago
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New thread🥳Congrats and wish to get more and more threads like this to Drool over Sobti🥳
And Lovely thread Anu👏Loved every pic,the Description everything😃Esp Loveeedd the Analysis y we drool over sobti😉😆Great One🤗
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on new thread🥳
Lovely first page Momma