Originally posted by: saalu1

I am seriously thinking of starting a MAMR release committe now. 😆

TeamMAMRrelease
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

I am seriously thinking of starting a MAMR release committe now. 😆

I can't wait already! But I guess there is something going on,,I mean proceedings towards the rlz date or so,,,my gut feelings says so ...*fingers crossed*
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So what is the new drama with MM asking for 6k likes to release a new pic . N why directly ask Barun fans to make it happen!!! Release the movie first and then see how Barun fans take it to the next level.

On one hand the disco dancer wala pics seems to be leaked online esp. if they are questioning MIPK2 about it (we did discuss if MIPK2 had the required permission on the FC), so doesn't MM realize that it needs to stop playing silly games and work on protecting their work from being leaked without authorization by actors and other sources rather than again using Barun fans as bait for their damn FB page😡🥱

I really thought they could not top the pregnancy video in terms of immature handling of the situation, but they have effectively managed to piss me off again, twice in one week!!!

Oh God please a more reputed PH for Barun next time around, first coz Barun and his talent deserves much much better and second coz his patient and very tolerant fandom deserves better too😳
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lets register it now😆
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yay #16!! 🥳Gorgeous first page btw  ufff
cr. google/aamir18
Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I can't wait already! But I guess there is something going on,,I mean proceedings towards the rlz date or so,,,my gut feelings says so ...*fingers crossed*

I have that gut feeling too that this time MM will stick to the diwali date and we will see first look/trailer in next 4 -5 weeks.
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu.. Muah for wonderful wonderful first page..One word for it.. Classy.. just like our guy... Love..love  and love the song selection in the audio mix.. "Just love me" he says and We all are just doing that.. Love the Swaggernama.. hehe.. Swell effort Anu.. Take a bow..👏

And What is with the FCs these days?? I was looking for 15th and was taken aback to see 16th ready to take off.. Kya chal raha.. As you say "the lub" for Sobti is overflowing but then also saw a DT note in the previous FC's title so I guess there was maybe some other reason to propel the FC to the finishing point.. Hopefully the love for the goofball is enough for supersonic speed of the FCs.. 😊

Another Muah for the photoshoot gifs 😃
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

So what is the new drama with MM asking for 6k likes to release a new pic . N why directly ask Barun fans to make it happen!!! Release the movie first and then see how Barun fans take it to the next level.

On one hand the disco dancer wala pics seems to be leaked online esp. if they are questioning MIPK2 about it (we did discuss if MIPK2 had the required permission on the FC), so doesn't MM realize that it needs to stop playing silly games and work on protecting their work from being leaked without authorization by actors and other sources rather than again using Barun fans as bait for their damn FB page😡🥱

I really thought they could not top the pregnancy video in terms of immature handling of the situation, but they have effectively managed to piss me off again, twice in one week!!!

Oh God please a more reputed PH for Barun next time around, first coz Barun and his talent deserves much much better and second coz his patient and very tolerant fandom deserves better too😳

Not again,,.!!!!

My gut feeling gayee ghas charne! 😆

I am sure even Barun is waiting eagerly for the movie to release! Even more than his fans,,afterall he double shifted and worked too hard!  
UltimateBarun thumbnail

I have that gut feeling too that this time MM will stick to the diwali date and we will see first look/trailer in next 4 -5 weeks.

Ghee shakkar gheeshakkar, Dher saara in your mouth !!! I hope it happens!! INSHALLAH! 
SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3