Akshay Dogra/Satya to Enter Jaan OR not-All news/discussion here

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Akshay Dogra to enter in Do Dil Ek Jaan?

Akshay Dogra, who was last seen in Mrs Pammi Pyarelal  will soon enter in Saurabh Tiwari's Do Dil Ek Jaan.

He will be playing Daya Mai's(Shilpa Shinde)  son Satya. Daya Mai was extremely protective about her son, so she sends him abroad for further studies. He will come to India and then fall in love with Antara (Nikita Sharma). Eventually they will get married. Satya will turn into obsessive love.

When contacted Akshay confirmed that he has been approached for the role, "Nothing is finalized as of now.I have a meeting with them tomorrow and only after that I can say anything."

He seemed irked when we asked about his character in Jaan, but answered politely yet sarcastically, "See I am not here for charity, so I cannot divulge the details about my character." (We wonder, if he meant to say that he doesn't believe in sharing details for free. Wish we had the money to afford him.)

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Originally posted by: Rano_rock

Heya guys im a silent reader to this forum n im loving do dil ek jaan alot .But today i read this article n i was shocked when read this  

TV show Do Dil Ek Jaan, produced by Saurabh Tewari, will have a new addition to its existing cast.

Actor Akshay Dogra, last seen in Mrs Pammi Pyarelal and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, will enter the show as Satya, Daya Mai's son, who returns from abroad after long. 

He will fall in love with Antara ( Nikita Sharma), who is in love with Raghu ( Ayaz Ahmed). Says a source, "Daya Mai (Shilpa Shinde) has always been extremely protective about her son. She had sent him abroad for better studies and a brighter future. He will fall in love with Antara at first sight. And they will get married, eventually. The twist in the tale is that he will turn out to be an obsessive lover, which will create havoc in Antara's life." 

Means what we r expecting raghu n antara to confess love n now im shocked its written satya n antara to get married ??? 

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not again this satya track and marriage concept.

let him come our rantara will truly together forever
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ...cv ko itna kahne k baad bhi koi akal nhi aayi...ok ab yeh show tab tak dekhogi joab only raghu aur antara ka track h phir nhi...cv khud dekhe aage is show.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Viewers ki fellings ka majak bna dete h yeh...phale promo kch dete h aur show kch aur kar dete h ...i m very upset.
Shiny13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff, not again but I am going to keep my faith in the CV's. if they want their show to run well, they will never do this so I am still going to believe this news is not right. If it happens I quit that day. I am not sure if I like Akshay's attitude, what was that about charity and all. Anyway I am not a fan of him, I love only Rantara. Tfs. 
arnya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what the hell!kaysa bakwas news hain!and the actor also trying to create darama!yea news bohot purana hain!jo za productin ka news ke base par kiya hain!writer's ne khud bataya ke aisa nahi hoga!i don't believe this!pata nahi kown likhta hain aisab!
Shiny13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Viewers ki fellings ka majak bna dete h yeh...phale promo kch dete h aur show kch aur kar dete h ...i m very upset.

Don't get your mood spoiled with this news, remember we are going to get the hug today. A big day for Rantara fans, let us enjoy it. If the Cv's show anything like that we can always quit watching.
arnya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
article to aisa diya jaisa satya he hero hain!raghu is no 1!and the actor...uff..this news is totally fake..i m really angry now..they r just trying to ruin our shows popularity 2 create those fake article...
Nichuss thumbnail
again sattu marg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😡
puja145 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are ye COPY writer hai koi conform nahi just rumour