Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
So Finally we get an update of our most awaited FF - Intezar ke Pal. Have been waiting for it for so long. So now it is around 36 weeks and counting. Bechari Khushi is having the complications and is stressed out but Arnav is not going to leave it just like that. After all, Khushi is Arnav's biggest deal and he will fight with everyone including destiny to get his Khushi safe.  

And something is brewing between Nisha and Dhruv. Hmm, I hope it is another love story that needs Khushi's guidance. Loved the way you have described the Rathod mansion and the Raizada mansion and the connecting breezeway. Beautiful. I can mentally imagine the picture. 

And yes I remember the 'keep the bag packed and prepared routine' when I was expecting. I had a breach baby the first time around and since the baby was in breach position, the doctors told me to rush off to hospital the moment the water breaks so that they can do an immediate C-section. I was advised to keep a bag packed from the 36th week but nope sire, my daughter stayed put in her safe haven till the 40th week and the scheduled C-section date. Every 4 days I had the appointment. Oh Gosh, it was one roller coaster ride. But like they say 'All is well that ends well' and that's what happened. Now looking forward to the next update.Thanks for the pm.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Shikhayugal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
loved Arnav khushi anjali scene.that was so beautiful.arnav is really worried for khushi.hope everything will be ok.
thanks for the pm :)
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...thanks for the PM
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Khushi is the first one to get the hint that something is cooking between Nisha and Dhruv. Loved Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's hug. It was beautiful. Felt very bad for Arnav and Khushi. I hope its nothing serious. Nice update. Thanks for the PM :)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update
thanks for the pm
ranogill thumbnail
So worried for khushi...very good update
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...its such a sweet story dear...
read all the parts in one go n enjoyed reading it...
plxxx continue soon...
n
thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...
loved it..
thankz for d pm
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Beautiful update...so Khushi's pregnancy wasn't a smooth path...pre-eclampsia...but I loved here is Anjali's giving strength to her chote...and Arnav's determination...superb...kya chal raha hain Dhruv aur Nisha ki beech mein...
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Just reading my name in the update makes me feel dizzy...

-
-
-
HAYYE !! ARNAV TALKED TO MEEE!!!

Okay I'm being overly dramatic πŸ˜†

Now seriously about the update.
Ji haan - you were late. 
Aur haan - however late it was fantastic too. β­οΈ

Seriously Indu, dunno to what extent Sangha ji explained stuff to you, but you have seriously put in a lot of time and effort to get the facts right in the medical field! πŸ‘ I will read through again, but for now, no - all terms were correct. And made me long to have my future babies in that facility too πŸ˜ƒ Cloudy insulin was a great term - the technical one is too much. But when the GDM goes outta control, we switch from cloudy to clear πŸ˜• But yeah, that can make you lose weight too πŸ˜•
Sangha ji, need your expert help here. 

Loved the fact that Arnav is there to administer Insulin... somehow it sounds so endearing to me. 

Really loved to read about the breezeway - it sounded so serene...

Nisha is confusing me again - Inbestigation karega padi!

GDM with pre-eclampsia -- bring it on! Hum mil kar raaste se hatadenge 

Don't make us wait for the next one so much wokay πŸ˜³

HAPPY NEW YEAR INDU AND ALL THE READERS!!

P.S. Que Sara was one of my fav songs from childhood.
P.P.S. I prefer to address Arnav as Arnav ji β˜ΊοΈ

Ha Ha Ha... Tell me about it.  Imagine how I felt typing my own name  

Which is why it took twice as long for me to post this update... Just Kidding!

Yep I owe a huge chunk to you and Sangha.  Plus some of these drawn from my own experiences.  Loved creating the breeae way in my head as well as Dhanvantri - *sigh* that's one fantasy I wish had been real - any way - isi liye to we have fiction.  Here anything is possible - ask and it shall be done :)

Happy New Year darling β€οΈ