Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
English version updated at Part 3 A Mother, by any other name...

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. Beautifuly written. Lovd d bond btwn buaji nd arnav.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drkk

wow. Beautifuly written. Lovd d bond btwn buaji nd arnav.

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu3579

honestly... though i do see the genetic effects in my own kids... yet... i dont really think tht i can understand this fear tht arnav has completely... 

my limited sight... 

bt wht i do understand n absolutely loved ... is the way arnav bonds with buaji.. he always seemed to b more of himself with her than with any other elder :) .. he was free.. he was always arnav with her.. she.. like khushi tends to bring out the things he hides frm everyone.. :) 

loved the faith, nthe pride she has in him, n loved his submission to her love n affection in the end.. :) .. .. he might nt knw.. bt tht one simple act of putting his head in her lap... gave her a feeling tht she must hv been missing fr soo long.. :) 

beautiful :) :)

Thank you dear.  I love how buaji is not at all intimidated by his ASR image and treats him as if he were one of the youngsters, just like Payal and Khushi.  I loved their bond during his stay in Gupta household.  This is my take on intensifying it a bit more.  

@BOLD - with that one act he tipped her heart over with happiness πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Oye Indu, itna chota sa update? Nothing doing. I am expecting a bigger update by this sunday. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your family.

Coming to update, what can I say. I always wanted Arnav to have this fear, the fear of what if he turned into his father or what if his kids got the traces of him. That would have been the first fear that would always be in Arnav's mind. I loved the way you have given words to Arnav's fear. And Buaji has completely put Arnav at ease and loved the way she gave him confidence. The bond between Arnav and Buaji is really the best one I have seen on TV and both Barun and Abha were awesome. Loved this update. Thanks for the pm.

Chota update, because I did not want to delay posting this one, plus I wanted this one to spotlight only Arnav and Buaji πŸ˜ƒ  Now that should satisfy part of the request you made.

I had a wonderful thanks giving and hopefully I'll be able to polish my next chapter and update in a couple of days.  Take care Love ya!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Nice update. Loved Arnav and buaji sharing their pain and inner fear with each other. Thanks for the PM :)

ofcourse!  I always wanted to explore this bond a bit more.  Glad you enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree2605

Buaji and arnav convo ws realy emotional. ...arnav wil b d best dad...loved d relationship btw buaji and arnav...

thnxx fr pm. ..
update soon

I couldn't agree more ... Arnav would mae a great dad!  Thanks for your comments.  Keep visiting and commenting oftenπŸ€—
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update

Arnav is suffering for insecurities and no one is aware of this. 
Love the conversation between buaji and Arnav.
Looking forward for the next update 

Thank you my dear for your continued support and commentsπŸ˜ƒ
I am glad you enjoyed this update.  This bond is a special one and I was itching to explore it in one of my stories.  This is it.
Aruna1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's the first time I amreading a big open conversation of Arnav and Buaji!!Loved it!!!!😊
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whattay superb update!😊

uff! arnav, a wet arnav is surely an eye-candy to everyone, let alone those 3 girls. πŸ˜³

so this time it was arnav-buaji bonding !! 
loved the way arnav let his guards down in front of her and told her the things which were eating up his conscience. 
he does really care a lot about his khushi. won't he? specially because of the guilt of misunderstanding her. :)
not only khushi, his family is too lucky to have a person like him in their lives!!

loved it Indu di. I can call you that naa? πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š