Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Keep in mind the following while posting Creations:-

1) Do not Quote Creations: Our previous gallery had a lot of quoting of creations and it looked really messy. To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying, you can use the @ format.

2) Madhubala Related Signatures ONLY: Please post creations ONLY related to MB and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) Post your OWN creations: Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) No Requesting: Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section as well as the PM service for siggy requests.

5) Do NOT steal & post WITHOUT permission: Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

6) No Need of Single Comment For every Single Creation: Guys you should not forget that its creations gallery and it should have more creations than comments, so no need to comment separately on every creation posted by creators, you can include many creators work in just one comment by using @format which will give us more space for creations and less of comments will make gallery look better.

Thank You,
-Madhubala Development Team

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please begin to post creations here once the previous Creations Gallery completes 150 pages. This will be opened only once the previous CG completes 150 pgs.

-Madhubala Dev. Team
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on Gallery#20  
Let's have a HAWTI-licious start to the Gallery!!😃

RK Icons(Free to Use)
PSD- Prii

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail