Ashlok New One Shot : Failure is not the end , Aastha

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is just the mood swings which creates such OS on favorite couples which resides in our heart 😊 Aastha and Shlok are one of them. This is not related with story line 😛

That project failure caused Aastha to lack her confidence. " I can't work anymore! I should tell Shlok about it! I will give my resignation letter to him today! It's better not to cause a loss to company anymore"  Aastha decided ! 

She went there. Shlok was busy as usual in his work." May I come in? " - Aastha asked . Shlok looked at him. "Yes!" - Shlok .

Shlok who shouted at her every time felt something unusual in her behavior. He did not say anything but inside in his heart ; he was quite curious to know what happened. He was happy that she lost that project and it hurt her alot but on other side ; his heart was telling him that she might be hit hard by this failure and it was hurting him. 

"What's happening with me? Am I getting attracted towards Aastha?No, I can't ! How can I be attracted to girl like her? " He said and looked at her. Her eyes suddenly got his attraction. "These eyes speaks alot!  It reminds me of something ; which I don't want to remind and to accept. Somehow I feels like ; she should go now " - he was almost lost in her eyes and thoughts. 

"Sir" - Aastha's voice got him back to his senses. 
He tried to look at the wall while his heart got attracted to her. "Yes , anything important? " He asked her. 

"Nothing.I want to resign ! I can't work here now. After this project failure ; I can't be here. " - Aastha told it in one shot . He looked at her. "But, I want you to stay here. To work here and to face it Miss . Aastha ! I want you to realize how it feels when someone laughs at you for your failures ! When our mind makes us die with heart yelling loudly that you disappointed someone. I felt it before because of you. Now it's your turn "

Aastha looked at him. "But, you can't force me to stay here ! I am not your slave Mr. Shlok. " 

Shlok went near her and hold her hand, "You are! And one more thing ; you can't leave this office so soon Ms. Aastha Kirloskar. " 

Aastha pushes him back - " May I know why?"  Aastha said with anger in her eyes. 

"Oho , that fire !! That fire in your eyes attracts me the most ...!! Wish I could break you down such that these eyes will never dare to look at me"  - Shlok said with a evil smile on his face. 

"So, let me answer you ; Ms . Aastha Kirloskar ! Whenever you will try to leave this job ; your father will be jobless ! And yes please don't take it lightly. I do mean it . " Shlok replied firmly. 

" I have not seen such an evil person like you , Shlok ! " - Aastha left cabin with tears in her eyes. 

Shlok's heart experienced a pain when that tear got dropped on floor. 

"I did not mean to hurt you Aastha. But hurting you is my need. So, that I can keep you away from myself. I can be away from you. And failure is not the end ! You should try to face it. And I am sure , you are able to do it !!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Failure is not the end , Aastha 👏

..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was Super Os..!👍🏼
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice OS :)
But I doubt that Shlok would ever outrightly tell her that he wants to see her suffer. He is not just the kind. He is the manipulator, like his father.
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice OS...
Awesome. ...
Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very interesting take on the relationship.

I like how you portrayed the internal struggle that Shlok is facing.
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...Such an beautiful OS!!!!
Thank u for sharing!!!!!

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS! Reading it cz i found the title interesting but may i say the content is equally worth reading... good work!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

nice OS :)

But I doubt that Shlok would ever outrightly tell her that he wants to see her suffer. He is not just the kind. He is the manipulator, like his father.

He did that now no?