Thendral WU: Thursday, 19th Sept 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thursday, 19th September 2013

TA gets home & Thuls asks him to sit down. Thuls says he knows how much she hates her mother then why did he accept the money/ jewellery. TA says he didn't do anything wrong & Prabha compelled me for some business rotation. Thuls says it's asingam that she's living off her mother's money/ jewellery. TA says it's a loan & he will give it back... not to talk about it again. Thuls says she cannot leave it easily & tells him about how she thought he valued people more than money. TA tells her not to harsh about a small thing & Thuls says he did something which she doesn't like. TA says she's doing the same going to Deepa's house not listening to him &why are you treating me this bad? Did I ever behave like Mohan or Prabha & I always supported you... except Charu's isssue. TA admits it was wrong & tells her not to torture him about it. Thuls says he should have told her & TA says you didn't tell me anything about Deepa's internship... then why should I say everything? Thuls asks then why did you put my name & TA agrees to change it... Thuls says she doesn't know what to say & TA blames him thala vithi. Thuls cries. 

Kanagu & Joseph talking outside. Roja checks the time, comes outside & asks Joseph for time. Kanagu tells her to check the wall clock & continues talking about hotel issues. Roja asks Joseph to leave as his parents will be waiting or him & kaal kattu podanum. Joseph understands & asks are you telling me to get out. Roja says purincha sari & Joseph leaves. Kanagu comes outside & tells him not to take what she said seriously. Joseph says he didn't & tells him to go inside. Kanagu's upset & Roja tells him it's a small issue & Joseph didn't take it the wrong way... come & eat. Kanagu tells her to eat but Roja says she needs to clean the plates & so on. Roja asks him about the food & Kanagu says everything is super. Roja says he's lying & lists what she did wrong & she did it purposely. Roja says he should tell her if her cooking is not good & Kanagu says he doesn't like putting down others' cooking. Roja says he doesn't like her & that's why he asked his brother & anni to postpone their wedding. Kanagu lies saying it was for some catering order & he never said he didn't like her. She apologizes & leaves to prepare dosai. 

Thodarum 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates. 

Hhhmm TT and their arguments...ggrr another character damage for Tamil being rude here tsk tsk.

Roja...uh oh...I can already predict how this track is going to go.