Juju and Rahul to box each other in Jeannie Aur Juju

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju (Eagle Films Productions) has always been providing a hearty dose of entertainment for its viewers.

After the usual Jeannie (Giaa Maanek) creating havoc in Juju's (Ali Asgar) life, now the makers of the show has planned to roll out a new track with an added twist.

The new plot will witness Jeannie and Jia (Neha Mehta) fight over who is fit and better built physically between their love interests Juju and Rahul (Amit Tandon). This would eventually lead to a fight sequence between Juju and Rahul.

Confirming the news, Amit said, "Yes there would be a boxing sequence in the show. I don't know why, but somehow every character I played in the past has had a boxing sequence. Previously too, during Dill Mill Gayye(Star One), I had to play a boxing match with Armaan (Karan Singh Grover). But in this serial, it would be funny to see a fight between Rahul and Juju which I find very interesting."

Amit personally too claims to be an amateur boxer and expressed his love for sport. "I am currently practicing mixed Martial Arts and find the sport very interesting," he quipped.

Let's wait and watch who wins the fight!