Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Twiggy
~Edit~

I'm sorry, last meeting? LAST MEETING? LAST MEETING? 😲

Why? How? Nooo !! 

Just when that relationship as man and wife was blooming, just when they were to experience the joys of new found love.. what happened? What happened to Arnav? Was he put in jail, or..or.. Oh I can't even get myself to say it! 😭 

And now she has his diary. Will she understand the magnanimity of his actions? What a gem of a man he must have been to not selfishly deprive her of her childhood? Oh my poor Khushi, why must she suffer more? 

Jenny, I am positively scared. Sooo scared

PS - Their last *sniff* meeting was so beautiful, truly a moment to cherish forever... 

Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
Aparamegha thumbnail
Jen.

I have never felt this apprehensive, this scared after reading an update for a long time...

Two word"Last meeting" is having more impact on my mind than the whole chapter...

2 years have passed and  they havent seen each other..2 years have passed and his room hasnt been opened...why? ...if he was in jail then with Arnav's dad's influence I am sure either he would have been released or at least Khushi would have gone to see him in the jail..please dont tell me something more sinister has happened...he cant be dead..oh God no..has he gone missing?

My heart is crying for Khushi..what a pain to experience...

However it will be cheating not to mention anything about their last meeting..it was indeed of the long lasting moment that leaves a unforgettable impression in ones memory..just loved the way replied Arnab back with her questions..I only hope that in order to save an innocent life he hasnt sacrificed his...

please update soon..

Edited by Aparamegha - 10 years ago
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update, I hope Arnab is okay!!!Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
emotional part..
Wat happened to arnab???
Khushi pain is unbearable..
Continue soon..
Waiting..Edited by sri91 - 10 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
last meeting wt do u mean? NOOO😕
Edited by dieforasr - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow great news - waiting
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
Jen, another beautiful and emotional update. Touching the heart completely ... 
I have full faith that Arnab is alive...but I am so curious to know what the circumstances were that prevented them from being together for the last two years, when, consoling a crying Khushi he reassures her it will be just a few days...was that never the intention ? 
Was he finding it considerably more difficult to resist her and worried for the consequences if they were on their own that he thinks it's the best solution for now? 
 Or did he get involved with the revolutionaries and go to jail...or is he studying or working abroad...
If the question she asked him before he left has any significance,  I loved how she holds on to him and they kiss! Not realising it would be their last ! 

I am eager to know now these last 2 years have past for both...where is Pranab and what about his feelings for Khushi? 

Khushi now grown up...in more ways than one...And I really feel for her...the once person she counted on she had made him her life..she was dependent on him emotionally it really must have been heartbreaking for her ...
Her sadness, when she walks into his room after a span of time, the eerie feeling, the storm brewing outside ...her physical pain nothing compared to her emotional one...oh Jen! 
And the diary! He did not take it with him ? I am surprised...
But I guess now when she reads that, I guess she will realise that he loves her and always has...I wonder if knowing what and how he felt, will that change anything ? 
Waiting eagerly for the answers...as always enjoyed it immensely ! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
MehreenAli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post, please keep writing and keep sharing your heart with us, your lines touch my heart and i feel immense joy when i read your creation... Luv u... TC😊Edited by MehreenAli - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

unres..

I don't know what to say Jenny...this update left me in tears.😭

When Arnab made the first journal entry after Khushi's arrival, he knew that he would have to spend his life with her but he probably never thought about their happiness becoming closely linked to each other. 

You've sketched their characters beautifully and the evolution of their relationship is fascinating to read. 

You have depicted the pre-independence era very nicely and also the Bengali culture. Being a Bengali, I never feel that this story hasn't been written by someone who isn't Bengali.              

So much has been left unsaid between the two of them. Khushi is going to read his journal and finally understand why he kept a distance.

Two years passed and he never came back. What happened to him? Will he come back? Will she look for him? Does she think he's dead? so many questions...hope we will get some answers in the next chapter. 

You have a way with words and the chapters leave an impact.  

Beautiful. 👏 

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

Two years of no Arnav and Khushi 😭 What must have Khushi gone through during those two years, poor girl!

Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago