Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RA17

F #2 ch2

Aarya back to office hmmm

Ishita shed tears its real or crocodile will get to know later but soft hearted aarti forgive her n given chance hope she is right n yas don't regret her decision.

Yh, Aarthi forgave Ishitha so easily.. I too hope that she won't regret it..

His instinct n protective nature don't et aarti go carefree he warned ishita n ask prateik too take care of her

But her mr hubby all lost in her worr n she is all fine worrying about his food this call true love who never thing about him/herself but about his/her beloved.

Yh, truly they both care for each other a lot. They have bonded in true love. Yash wants to make sure she's fine and aarthi tooo worried about Yash's food.

Hmm one sde aarti want more than thanks you on making all he favorites poor yash was thinking on the correct direction but she dint let him go but I guess he wont leave it as soon as they go home..

Will he leave her?๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ

Beautiful dear Kate the decision is all your dear you can give us few more loevely cute update n may be aarya baby n then wl think about twists I am all fine as your writings spread happiness to us n making you feel good.

Thanks Ria... I will try to give you'll the best and thank you so much for motivating me..Thanks for the ideas too.

Answers in blue Ria
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

First half d update,d detective yash with his ful on investigation mode...
D second part s full of naughtiness at its best,Aarya nd their new start of their journey wit love nd care...

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am looking forward to how yash dont spare aarti for her deeds๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

n idea ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pleasure is ol mineโญ๏ธ
caller123 thumbnail

i am looking forward to how yash dont spare aarti for her deeds๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

n idea ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pleasure is ol mineโญ๏ธ

Ok then wait to read the next chapter..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
About ideas - I can't make sure it will exactly the way you think coz the story in my mind is lil bit different,๐Ÿ˜‰
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved cute ARYA moments.

Arti's forgiving and giving second chance to Ishita surely put Yash into thinking mode. His direction to prashant to keep an eye on her...says it all...his love for his wife and his doubt on Ishita. Lets see how far Ishita plays the role of  being sweet and nice.

Sweet, cute and loving update from you Kate. Waiting for your next ...will read as and when I get time...take care !
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Ok then wait to read the next chapter..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
About ideas - I can't make sure it will exactly the way you think coz the story in my mind is lil bit different,๐Ÿ˜‰

not to worry dear
i love your aarya with the difference๐Ÿ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Loved cute ARYA moments.

Arti's forgiving and giving second chance to Ishita surely put Yash into thinking mode. His direction to prashant to keep an eye on her...says it all...his love for his wife and his doubt on Ishita. Lets see how far Ishita plays the role of  being sweet and nice.

Sweet, cute and loving update from you Kate. Waiting for your next ...will read as and when I get time...take care !

Thank you so much Chithra..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chithra dear I have told you that you can take time to read and comment. No offense dear. I'll always wait for you.

update- Aarthi gave a second Chance to Ishitha but Yash is no mood to trust Ishitha and he made Pratheik to keep an eye on her. 
Will see whether Ishitha will gain success?๐Ÿ˜‰
caller123 thumbnail
โค๏ธ

not to worry dear
i love your aarya with the difference๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi sweety
so sorry for the late comment...

this ishita nagun never leaves my arya free and happy !!!
yash is so clever not to believe on her again but poor arthi is innocent and trust her so much.. the fear of yash is so true but will his warnings work on ishita  ??? ๐Ÿ˜’

good that prateik is asked to keep an eye on her but still its dangerous keeping the snake in your hole,,,, the little romance of arya gave the smile sweety...

lets see what fate has in store for arya ๐Ÿ˜›
lovely update dear
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Loved Aarya Romantic moments...Aarthi is so naive and trust Ishita but Yash is so smart not believe her...he warning her stay away from Aarthi...he asked Prateik to keep an eye on her...loved it..waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜ณ