Funny clash between officer and avantika

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wasn't it bit funny when officer said to avantu to check the blood pressure. Lol...avantu left silent after. I like the clash between officer and avantika. Even before too, there were couple of clashes between them. Both of same nature, when both agitates, mamla bahut jaldi garam ho jata hai.
And harish as a coolant, tries to calm avantika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheerah_khan thumbnail
HehehehπŸ˜†...very true...surely avantika is going to make the officer beloeve adi
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Donno why exactly they are showing it but i enjoyed it in starting but officer's dialogues are same everytime...he need new dialogues dude.!
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Donno why exactly they are showing it but i enjoyed it in starting but officer's dialogues are same everytime...he need new dialogues dude.!

dialogues are just repeated again and again in hindi serials...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not sure why I haven't replied to this post yet!! in my mind I already answered.. but losing it completely today.
anyways, I wanted to say, good observation!! I like the adamant attitude of both, both think they are right and the EGO. both think practically and just like he said..his profession doesn't allow him to think from heart.. and avantu wants to follow heart this time.
want to see hus reaction when the trust/faith wins over the logic evidence .. 
Edited by Poojaa_P - 10 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yah...like the clash between 2 "hitlers"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purplefreak43 thumbnail
hahaha.. me 2 i was  laughing at that part. my whole family was like ROFL esp. my mother!...
and the officer's dialouges are so damn old...CVS should thinkof new dialouges ... 
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

not sure why I haven't replied to this post yet!! in my mind I already answered.. but losing it completely today.

anyways, I wanted to say, good observation!! I like the adamant attitude ofboth, both think they are right and the EGO.boththink practically and just like he said..his profession doesn't allow him tothink from heart.. and avantu wants to followheart this time.

want to see hus reaction when the trust/faith wins over the logic evidence ..

officer heart will take time to melt but want ASAP
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: AGreatFan

yah...like the clash between 2 "hitlers"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha.. hitlers. liked it.
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplefreak43

hahaha.. me 2 i was laughing at that part. my whole family was like ROFL esp. my mother!...

and the officer's dialouges are so damn old...CVS should thinkof new dialouges ...

yea.. in the whole episode, that scene brought a smile.