sanaya went US along with Boyfriend Mohit Sehgal !-telly times

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Happy birthday Sanaya Irani!

The gorgeous Sanaya Irani who is better known as Khushi from Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and was last seen in Sony TVs ChhanChhan, turns a year old today.

Sanaya won't be in India to celebrate her birthday this year. Sanaya had decided to take a vacation and go to US this birthday, to celebrate it with family and friends.

We called Sanaya Irani, who was busy with her family in US and said, "I want to thank all my fans for all the wishes and love and I love you all".

Apart from Sanaya Irani boyfriend Mohit Sehgal has also gone to US with her.

We at urlremoved wish Sanaya Irani a very happy birthday.

Writer: Nadia Malik.

its came in Telly times.sorry cant able to copy the link.thats protected.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo happy that mohit too has gone with sanaya.This B-Daay  will be very speccial for her she is celebrating with her family and with her B/F
sanayasannu thumbnail
Wow mohit is such a swt nd caring person happy bday sanaya
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
TCalso confirmed this news.and they give an article too-

Today (17 September) happens to be the birthday of three talented and popular celebs of the television industry.

Yes, and they are the extremely beautiful Sanaya Irani (last seen in Chhanchhan), cute and vivacious Nia Sharma (last seen in Ek Hazaaron) and hot and handsome Fahad Ali, currently seen in Channel V's The Buddy Project.

Let's start by wishing them a very happy birthday before we proceed to ask them about their birthday plans.

Firstly, we got in touch with Nia, who is currently enjoying holidays with her parents in Delhi. She exclaimed, "Yes, after long a time I have come to meet my parents and also celebrate my birthday along with them. Today we haveMata ka jagrata at our place so all my family members are going to come to my place. Last night, my brother brought me a chocolate cake and a beautiful bouquet."

She continued, "Since last night I am being flooded with gifts and wishes. Love for me has grown many folds since I played the role of Maanvi. I am really blessed to have such a huge fan following. Their love is so endearing that it makes me feel special. You won't believe some fans have inboxed be that some big surprise is waiting for me by the end of the day. Now I don't know what will it be. I want to tell them their wishes are enough for me," she continued.

So how do you feel on getting a year older (read: younger)? "I am only 23; I think the more I am getting older, the more I am looking beautiful. So I am ageing gracefully (smiles).

Furthermore, when we tell her that she shares her birthday with Sanaya Irani, she replied, "Yes, I know and I would like to wish her a happy birthday too. Although we don't know each other that well, but she is a nice girl and am glad that I share my birthday with her."

And when it comes to Sanaya, she is busy holidaying abroad with her beau Mohit Sehgal. However, she celebrated her birthday on the sets of Chhanchhan with the cast and crew last week on the last of the shoot.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS..
A well deserved break it is.. She seemed pretty tired in the video.. WIshing both of them a great time..
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..if this article is True...then its really a Fabulous news..hmm  Monaya are celebrating and enjoying this Special day in US this year...now it will be indeed a Very Very Special and most beautiful Birthday For Sanaya...as she is with her entire beloved Family😳
AliyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't this the same website that said that monaya would be getting married early next year since Sanaya has no time because of ChanChan this year 😆
Mohit himself refuted the marriage rumors.

I wish people would get their facts straight before publishing things.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
[QUOTE=AliyaS]Isn't this the same website that said that monaya would be getting married early next year since Sanaya has no time because of ChanChan this year 😆

I wish people would get their facts straight before publishing things.[/
is upto u,even tc site also confirm this news.so many sited cant be wrong .
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
Hope she is having an awesome time with her loved ones.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AliyaS

Isn't this the same website that said that monaya would be getting married early next year since Sanaya has no time because of ChanChan this year 😆

I wish people would get their facts straight before publishing things.

👏 😆