Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg.di,dekha mera info correct remembered i sent u a msg in Fb regarding this.one of my reporter friend  told me that monaya r going us together for holiday.u said me,i should not share it with anyboady untill media confirm it.lo aab sab confirm kar diya.nadia ne bhi and tc site ne bhi.My friend never give me wrong news about monaya.Mohit will be come back after one or two weeks but sanaya will stay there for a whille.dekha..mere info was correct.going to thank my friend.even i was also confused and not sure.aaab lagta hai sure hona hi padega.see two sites gavethe same news.๐Ÿ˜†.u scold me that time not to believe such randon news.
Edited by mariahassin - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope they have a wonderful and relaxing trip.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mariahassin

omg.di,dekha mera info correct remembered i sent u a msg in Fb regarding this.one of my reporter friend  told me that monaya r going us together for holiday.u said me,i should not share it with anyboady untill media confirm it.lo aab sab confirm kar diya.nadia ne bhi and tc site ne bhi.My friend never give me wrong news about monaya.Mohit will be come back after one or two weeks but sanaya will stay there for a whille.dekha..mere info was correct.going to thank my friend.

haan..๐Ÿ˜†yaad hain.ek msg tune 4 times sent kiya tha.๐Ÿ˜†haan tera info correct nikla.iss liya jab maine article dekha sabse pehle  post karne aa gayi.give my thx to your friend too.๐Ÿ˜ณhope they enjoy their holiday.
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Sooo happy that mohit too has gone with sanaya.This B-Daay will be very speccial for her she is celebrating with her family and with her B/F

Yup.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh, Mohit too in US w/ Sanaya!! Awesome!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅณ

Shreya
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

i m imagining them in long over coat and jackets.they must be looking heavenly.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
[QUOTE=spate22]Ahhh, Mohit too in US w/ Sanaya!! Awesome!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅณ

Shreya
[/QUOTE
yeah..hope some us fans saw them and took some pics too.after watching their lovey-dovey segments missing tem more and more.๐Ÿ˜Š
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

haan..๐Ÿ˜†yaad hain.ek msg tune 4 times sent kiya tha.๐Ÿ˜†haan tera info correct nikla.iss liya jab maine article dekha sabse pehle  post karne aa gayi.give my thx to your friend too.๐Ÿ˜ณhope they enjoy their holiday.

will tell her thanx dont worry๐Ÿ˜Š.wishing them a safe journey.even  i m going to trunt her again bcz i m curious to know what the 2 good things which mohit was talking about.its time for my operation again.๐Ÿ˜†
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariahassin

will tell her thanx dont worry๐Ÿ˜Š.wishing them a safe journey.even  i m going to trunt her again bcz i m curious to know what the 2 good things which mohit was talking about.its time for my operation again.๐Ÿ˜†

she will be annoyed๐Ÿ˜†.but best of luck.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
SIFAN87 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i m imagining them in long over coat and jackets.they must be looking heavenly.

They would look heavenly for sure โค๏ธ  but not if they are in Texas!! It is nasty hot and humid right now and will stay that way till November, aagh!!