Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Welcome and more than enough, love him or love his shows, all the same. He loves his shoes for sure ðŸ˜†

Awww Thank you! thank you for the lovely welcome! He seems such a princess when it comes to his shoes! As long as he doesn't get his foot in the mouth too often, he's good to make it far ðŸ˜Š

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Talking about shoes, he is passionate about his shoes. If you have seen that video on colors page. He specifically mentioned about moving with a bag of shoes. ðŸ˜† The video was on what's in Andy's bags/boxes have to check for the exact title...😛
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

Hugs sister. Even I loved his demonic angel shoes. LOL

me too 😆 and also his dance 😆 😳
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Punk... I saw his Dare to Date and Dare to Date 2. Loved his funny bylines and comments he gave for every contestant in the show.
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Punk... I saw his Dare to Date and Dare to Date 2. Loved his funny bylines and comments he gave for every contestant in the show.

I didn't know about him till I checked the spoiler thread...saw a few clips on YT...he's  the most entertaining housemate so far.
SoPunk thumbnail

Ok this is from behind the scene video: what's in Andy's Big Boss Bag ðŸ˜†

SoPunk thumbnail

Yes, I have seen all his Dare to date episodes. He is superb with those one liners and comments. Even with th e most boring pairs, you don't get bored. Because of him.😊
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@ Sphallolalia.. Your comments are tempting me to watch his show videos on YT. BTW pls provide me with easiest options to address you. Pls
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@ Punk.. Rightly said. If not for Andy as the host no one would hav watched Dare to Date with all the namunas. I remember there was another version of dating where ppl who chat online for long tym were made to know eachother by investigating their lifestyle and frnds and an official date was arranged for them to come face to face, but the show flopped b'cos of pathetic hosting.Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 10 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

@ Sphallolalia.. Your comments are tempting me to watch his show videos on YT. BTW pls provide me with easiest options to address you. Pls

I think the rest of the guys also need that option. Thanks Tia ðŸ˜†
Edited by SoPunk - 10 years ago