Haunted Nights-Kaun Hai Woh Written Update-16 Sept'13

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

my 1st ever WU in if --please forgive me if i make any mistake.
episode starts in kunals face and he is very upset becuase of talk of bhakthi and his marraige...

manjari asks damodar in there roam--why every body dont want vishaka and kunal marraige..but domodar ask her keep quite...

vikram  want to tell something to suhasini but some black magic stops him from telling.he talks himself--this marriage will ruin bhakthis life but he cant able to stop this from happening..
suhasini tells him--she will convince kunal for marriage and goes to kunal roam...

kunal asks why they all want him to marry bhakthi even though he loves vishaka...suhasini says--bhakthi is perfect for him and if he marries her then his life will become good...but kunal refuses to marry bhakthi and says he never going to betray vishaka... 

now scene shifts to gurudev--he makes some tantra on bhakthi--
one--bhayanak panja try to hold bhakthi--bhakthi is very frightened--and gets up from bed--one kaala saya is standing behind her...she turns back and it becomes gayab...she prey if front of kanha and tanta fails after that...gurudev dose not understand why his tantra failed...

subah hogayi mamu...πŸ˜† 

nupar is in kitchen--but some black magic happens there too and milk spills from mixer even though button is off...bujarangi cleaning house and blood spills over hall.he screams---suhasini and manjari comes to hall...
nupar and manjari comes to hall but every was normal by this time--both not belives nupar and bajarangis tale...at this time suhasini son rahul comes back to home...kunal leaving home without eating and suhasini ask him to eat something--but he leaves home without eating ..rahul say his maa loves only  kunal  and neglects him and nupur..manjari aag main ghee chidkthi hai..πŸ˜†suhasini leaves roam by getting upset..

bhavani maa and her two sons come to gurudev..and tells him that everything going according to plan..but gurudev tells they dont have time and kunal and bhakthi marriage should happen in 10 days--otherwise there plan will fail... 

vishakas bua comes to vishakas roam--vishaka was half unconscious as she cut her hand and lot of blood was flown from her body..buaruns away brings doctor to treat vishaka...bua goes out of roam ...seeing that vishaka opens eye and makes doctor unconscious by using black magic...

precap--

vishaka escapes from home..she running on road and she sees kunal and hugs him -- she sees two dead bodies coming near them..she also get shocked as she hugged a dead body and not kunal...she understands it is mayajaal of gurudev and these dead bodies come to capture her...
--
in kunals roam bhavani maa and her two sons trying to convince kunal to marry bhakthi...
--
in bhavani maa roam --damodar telling bhavani maa that they have to make bhakthi-kunal  marriage with  in 10 days--and manjari hears this talk...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the WU Raj Bhai...but you missed the highlight of the epi πŸ˜²
Rahul Ki Entry!!!
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

thanx for the WU Raj Bhai...but you missed the highlight of the epi πŸ˜²

Rahul Ki Entry!!!

update complete now...read and give feedback sania...
Koeli thumbnail
thanks for the WU πŸ‘ and can you edit the topic name with
Haunted Nights - Kaun Hai Woh Written Update 16th Sept'13
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

thanks for the WU πŸ‘ and can you edit the topic name as what i have given you? please?

i used you given topic name only...but shortened two words--

i used haunted nights as HN

i used written update as WU...this basically done only to add caption for episode...i noticed many forums use this format in WU...if you want me to use full name only then i will try to do that only...
Koeli thumbnail

thanks for the WU πŸ‘ and can you edit the topic name with

Haunted Nights - Kaun Hai Woh Written Update 16th Sept'13

even i used to do that but now its kinda forum rule... do edit it huns πŸ˜³
rajh thumbnail

even i used to do that but now its kinda forum rule... do edit it huns πŸ˜³

ok--can i shorten written update as WU or not??
Koeli thumbnail
dear you cannot right 10 days left for marriage...
though you can write that inside you WU not on the topic name please. πŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

ok--can i shorten written update as WU or not??

nope you cannot change anything as per new IF format πŸ˜•
Koeli thumbnail
thank you πŸ˜ƒ
i will send it for sticking now.

thanks once again for the update