Veer in anger you can take a decision but cannot change the feelings

Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Scene Veer thinking about Damu as Savitri what she said and how she said to him. He reaches home here Vidhu says Savitri I'll bring her here and your mood would be fine as I know that you are tensed for. 
Here Veer lost in the thoughts of Savitri. In anger he says that there is no Savitri and don't take her name from know onward as there is no Savtri understood and looks in oposit direction crying inside that why Savitri had cheated him. 

He hears her voice and goes to hold her but she vanishes again he hears her voice at this moment there was a smile on his face. Saying Savitri then he felt she is saying that she is Damyanti so smile vanishes from  his face.

ALL THIS SHOWS THAT HE CANNOT CHANGE THE FEELINGS FOR HER NOR HE CAN STOP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor guy...hope he realizes soon he can't stay away from damayanti/savitri and forgives her.

Thanks for these mini updates 😊 It keeps me going till the full wu or the video is posted.

Viji
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree dear
He is angry feeling cheated but more of pain
He is imagining Savitry but this will not change the fact that She is Damu and no matter how hard he will try to hate or ignore her he won't be able to keep away from her
And won't be able to change his feelings
I felt sad for both DamVeer
Both are hurt and helpless
Hope to see more of DamVeer and how they move forward
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Veer cant just stop loving Savitri even if its Damyanti. Whether he likes it or not both are the same person. Tomorrow we'll get to know how their meeting goes. But felt bad for them both as both are hurt and the king is also advising Damu to think about the prince.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

Poor guy...hope he realizes soon he can't stay away from damayanti/savitri and forgives her.

Thanks for these mini updates 😊 It keeps me going till the full wu or the video is posted.

Viji

Viji ... the full update by Snowy is up.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Agree dear
He is imagining Savitry but this will not change the fact that She is Damu and no matter how hard he will try to hate or ignore her he won't be able to keep away from her

I hope the CVs concentrate more on DamVeer and how RK plays a part in their love story rather than wasting time on Chandu.
No matter how Veer behaves with Damu he wont be able to stop loving her, he loves her too much thats why he's hurting too. And seeing each other at the palace everyday is not going to make things easier for them.
I think after Veer rejects Damu she will say yes to marriage with Chandraban and to please her father too.
Another thing, when the king praises Veer, Damyanti feels really proud and happy.

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I hope the CVs concentrate more on DamVeer and how RK plays a part in their love story rather than wasting time on Chandu.
No matter how Veer behaves with Damu he wont be able to stop loving her, he loves her too much thats why he's hurting too. And seeing each other at the palace everyday is not going to make things easier for them.
I think after Veer rejects Damu she will say yes to marriage with Chandraban and to please her father too.
Another thing, when the king praises Veer, Damyanti feels really proud and happy. </font>

Yup agree with you
It will hands for Veer to ignore her
And yeah like you said Damu will say yes in frustration and in pain to marry that Chandraban
And Veer will be sad and hurt and will keep imagining her everywhere
Hope Veer forgives her soon
And we get to see more of DamVeer instead if Chandal Singh
I don't want him..hope his story gets finish now soon as possible I mean the lesser cvs show of him the better will it be for both the show and the fans as well as grow lolz
FIZK6 thumbnail

Yup agree with you
And yeah like you said Damu will say yes in frustration and in pain to marry that Chandraban
I don't want him..hope his story gets finish now soon as possible I mean the lesser cvs show of him the better will it be for both the show and the fans as well as grow lolz

As Vidhu said to Veer, "you love her she loves you, whats there to matter". But to Veer it. does. He's going to hurt and feel jealous also when he sees Damyanti with Chandraban. I have a feeling Veer is going to be the first one to find everything is not what it seems with CB.
Panther_panja thumbnail

Agree dear

Same pinch Angel13 even I hope they connet to each other smoothly and sweetly.😊 
Panther_panja thumbnail

Yup agree with you

Even I dont want chandal singh any more. And I feel that in frustration she will say yes to Chndrabhan to please her father here Rajguru will find out that its Rahukaal in form if Chndrabhan and share with Veer. This will make Veer think for Damu again concern for her and will go to save her from Rahukaal.