Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Best thing was MJ painting eyes
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Frankly, this epi was not as intruging as the earlier ones.
Seemed more or less like a filler.
I agree CVs will take some time in building the story by getting Tara settled, but still I missed an x factor here.

Glad that, Kalavati will get a full time track pretty soon!

And Mrityunjay!!! God, when's this guy gonna speak???
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I agree, unless they make MJ more active in the show, it's not going to hold up the interest for too long. 
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess , daily soaps will be daily soaps.
Actually, they can also not be blamed , they have to follow pace meant for daily soaps only.
MJ's secret is their triumph card and they will make all the effort to cash on it.
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you look at it, it has a typical daily soap story.
Poor girl, rich guy with a mystery.
Hate each other but end up marrying and the story unfolds.
Its more so the mystery of Kala and Mtj which is making me watch the show.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

^^ I agree, unless they make MJ more active in the show, it's not going to hold up the interest for too long. 

I agree they should not reveal the suspense this soon, but moving the track towards building up suspense will keep us hooked on.
Personally for me I am not here to watch eyelocks and passionate scenes between the couple.
There are countless other shows who can give me this.

What I wanna see is some interesting interactions between the characters leading to the suspense disclosure. The track of a man wrongly convicted, how a marriage can save him and most importantly a very unique antagonist. I hope the build up part is over soon and the main characters come into play.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, the tagline now says, 'Kaise rahegi Tara ke chatt (roof) ke niche apne darindey pati ke saath?'So it means that Jay will be back, out of prison. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: city-musings

Okay, the tagline now says, 'Kaise rahegi Tara ke chatt (roof) ke niche apne darindey pati ke saath?'So it means that Jay will be back, out of prison. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow..now that's wht we want๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Sorry for the late LU guys, internet sucked today

Tara narrowly escapes her mother-in-law's eyes and finds that she's entered Bade Bhai Sahab's gallery
Meanwhile, Aditya is busy partying and doesn't take Nandini's calls. Her mom tries to question her but Nandini asks her to leave as her life is ruined now but she never cares for her and all her worries are for Tara.

At Singh house everyone is looking for Tara and Jayraj is worried.
Kalavati watches news about Jayraj's great works and donations and that people consider him a demi-god.
Kalavati tells himself that, Jayraj is the God, who is incomplete without the devil which is him. He also remembers that he has to look for Tara and makes up his mind for it.

While everyone is busy looking for Tara, she lands up there after breaking a vase. Everyone looks at her with surprised eyes but Jayraj assures her and she gains confidence.

Nandini locks herself in a room and tears her pic with Aditya. Her mom n bro are worried and keep trying to convince her to open. Aditya takes her call and she threats him that she will kill herself if he doesn't meet her. But he replies that she's most welcome to do that.
She tries to proceed when her mom n bro stop her scolding her n telling what is Tara gonna feel if she does that. Nandini says that Tara will hardly care for them now as she is rich and is only gonna enjoy there

At Tara's grihapravesh, Jayraj asks her to knock the pot of rice down. Tara decides she's gonna give it her best and kicks it so hard that it flies of like a football scattering rice all around
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Precap: Tara is asked which type of tea she would like to have by servants and she asks them to bring them all. She tells herself that if one didn't throw tantrums like the rich, 1st day in the house, "to kya kiya??"
Gayatri talks to Jayraj about getting Tara back and Jayraj says it won't be possible