This is Salman-Isha's win too

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Last year, Salman-Isha had come soo close to the trophy but got extremely unlucky due to Isha's injury... so I'm very glad, Salman won this time.. it's not just Salman-Drashti's win but Salman-Isha's win too! 😛😛😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even if  isha was not injured last year  --then also she would not have won that trophy as she don't have that much fan fallowing like others did...
accept this fact---fan fallowing counts ---not dance...
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajh

even if  isha was not injured last year  --then also she would not have won that trophy as she don't have that much fan fallowing like others did...

accept this fact---fan fallowing counts ---not dance...

Gurmeet's fan following wasn't as huge as Drashti's. Isha would have easily won. Almost everyone thought she was awesome. Secondly, the competition wasn't that tough last season.

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Gurmeet's fan following wasn't as huge as Drashti's. Isha would have easily won. Almost everyone thought she was awesome. Secondly, the competition wasn't that tough last season.

exjectly , she can easily won , last season was so easy not that hard  n  gc dont have much fans n isha was threat n that's y they played politics n made her quite , after all colors alwayes want a  non- poor - dancer as winner 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I don't understand why Isha quit on last day . 
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup salman got complimentary trophy for his work for last season too...😃.he deserved it n i am happy we fans made our drashti win... Edited by vampires-lover - 10 years ago
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manesha76

I don't understand why Isha quit on last day . 

i loved isha like anything...i wanted her to win as i hated some 1...after her i was rooting for rithwick...😆