ElegantGurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone knew it who the winner was gonna be... from day one... is what some say! I say yes I knew or had a hint that it was either Drashti or Sid( Then I didn't he is such a terrible dancer) Obviously colors would have wanted someone from their family to be crowned the winner but apart from all that I wanna add that Drashti is really very very hardworking girl managing both mb and rehearse with Salman! Plus whether you admit or not Drashti has a HUGE fan following so I wanna say the show wasn't rigged! we knew who the woinner will be because of her popularity!! She really did put her best foot forward and deserves it!                                           C'mon guys do you really think Shaan was good enough fot the title...hell no!... compared to what the level set by drashti lauren and the kids he was nothing... and about Lauren... she's a trained dancer for god's sake! I still reckon why was she taken as a contestant... plus she's videshi... um..the kids are phenominal! very very talented! I don't personally like judges pointing out flaws in their mindblowing acts but they are only kids... I think kids are not normally as popular as adults are... I know they are far more better than the rest bur I feel this isn't the stage for them...So in my opinion Drashti is the right person for the title , and very much deserving ... her performances were stunners... and her popularity was a cherry on the top! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur so right!
lauren is a great dancer but she was never going to win...she is more trained than her choreographer for god's sake...ppl like enrique,tom cruise have worked under her!!!how can she be pitted against ppl like drashti n shaan?
n as 4 d kids,they r just kids...maybe wonderful but this was a celeb dance show...nobody knew abt them b4 jdj n they were here just coz they won the previous season of igt...they also cudnt be pitted against ppl like drashti n shaan!
n clearly drashti is ever graceful,diligent n hard working n she desrved it...she matched steps equally with the likes of trained ppl n emerged better than them in some cases like mukti...so the win was well deserved n c'mon she has a massive fan following who is extremely loyal n would vote for her anyday!
pvejani thumbnail
I completely agree with u both drashti has huge loyal fan following.
I feel to be dance winner u need talent;graceful dancing ;hardwork and popularity along with loyal fanswho will vote.and drashti has all this.so I feel show is not rigged and she truly deserve this.

Shaan has huge fan following for his singing talent not that much for dancing so they will not vote for him as a best dancer(definitely other three was Bette r than him).

Kids are very talented and best dancer but they lacked in popularity.

Lauren is good dancer but she is not in the show from starting( i feel that make difference to voters to think how much hardwork she had done comparatively other competitors) and I don't know how much she is popular in abroad;but definitely in India drashti has more loyal fans than Lauren.Edited by pvejani - 10 years ago
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said and this is not pure dance show as Shaan told..popularity plays 50% part. Its her hard work that bot her till now...colors cant promote someone blindly its afterall business for them. Also if it was rigged..then drashti's mom would have been here attending it as she knows she is going to win. People can talk anything and 100s of posts to prove they are right..pathetic indeed.
sabra_ali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pvejani

I completely agree with u both drashti has huge loyal fan following.
I feel to be dance winner u need talent;graceful dancing ;hardwork and popularity along with loyal fanswho will vote.and drashti has all this.so I feel show is not rigged and she truly deserve this.

Shaan has huge fan following for his singing talent not that much for dancing so they will not vote for him as a best dancer(definitely other three was Bette r than him).

Kids are very talented and best dancer but they lacked in popularity.

Lauren is good dancer but she is not in the show from starting( i feel that make difference to voters to think how much hardwork she had done comparatively other competitors) and I don't know how much she is popular in abroad;but definitely in India drashti has more loyal fans than Lauren.

No offense, but I don't think you have watched the show. Lauren has been in the show from the very beginning

Originally posted by: sabra_ali

No offense, but I don't think you have watched the show. Lauren has been in the show from the very beginning

😆😆
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said lass! If anyone else would've won, it wouldn't have had felt right! Shonali-Sumanth are great but I think they're just kids... and yes it ain't the rite stage to compare these kids! Coming to Shaan he's OK but really not upto the level... they must've dedsperately put him in top 4 coz he's the only male contestant left... rest you've said it ALL!  Drashti is deserving and perhaps the most hardworking among them acc to me! Congrats team Drashti and Salman Edited by rishbalalover - 10 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We ALL knew it was drashti who is going to win..
deserving, undeserving, hardworking, popular... this all are debate for another topic...
yeah she is hardworking, popular, performed better than sid and some others... but the point.. or rather elephant in the room is .. how BLATANTLY obvious was the channel in declaring her the winner.. from day one..
favoritism, nepotism, blatant partiality, manipulations... every trick in the book was used.. 
there may be people who are fine with the above mentioned noble deeds.. but there are LOT others who don't.. one need not to be a fan of someone else, or be jealous and usual rigmarole to call the show RIGGED.

Edited by .nimmi. - 10 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
and yes.. congratulations drashti and salman for winning.
Sakina_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There isnt any clause in JDJ that a trained dancer cannot participate!! So thats no excuse... Its not her fault... 
Lauren has been a contestant just like anyone else...

And this is a dance show!! D A N C E !! I think Lauren has shown better dancing than DD...

But... some have advantages that other dont and viceversa... Lauren is the trained dancer & DD is the popular one and today popularity has won! thats it!