wish to see u again !
u are a very brilliant actor!
Many many happy returns of the day!!
hope all ur wishes come tru! 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Akshay

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Have a great birthday and a great year ahead.

You are a superb actor and I loved your work as Akash and loved all the offscreen masti. I hope to see you in many good roles in future.

May God bless you with health, happiness and success.

_sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you are a brilliant actor...
charming, talented and witty 
May all your wishes and dreams come true.
I wish you more blessings in the year ahead ..
Happy birthday Akshay
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Akash! Wish you joy and success!
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY    AKSHAY.
A small childish edit by me 😆

Another one  😳

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
many more happy return of the akshay...
hope you have a great day!.. I wish you more blessings in the year ahead.. and may you continue to grow each new day.
I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come. Add a huge dose of happiness...
miss ur masti with barun...i  love ur bonding be happy always u both...love u akshay,,,,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Akshay! ðŸ¥³

Hope u have a fabulous birthday with all ur loved ones, family and friends and hope this year proves to be absolutely amazing for u both personally and professionally and even more successful and happy than the last! Wish that u get all that u want from life and much much more, and that u r truly blessed. And hope that u always have a reason to smile and enjoy every single thing that u ever do ðŸ˜ƒ 

I will love Akash Singh Raizada and his one-liners for all time as i will love the show for all time, thank u for giving me such a nuanced, subtle character that i adore. Beyond the popularity and the hype surrounding IPKKND one of the main reasons why it was so amazing is because every single person in the cast is hugely talented. There was no weak link (ok, maybe Lakshmi ðŸ˜†) and u were all simply superb in the roles u portrayed and how u worked together onscreen to make everything so real. 

I will always regret that we never got to see Akash interacting more with others and that his and Payals' story was never explored properly after marriage, but despite that i loved everything u did on the show up until the last shot u gave. For me, the sibling relationship between Akash and Arnav was one of the best i've seen on tv and even though most people have used the word 'chemistry' to death, i seriously LOVED ur chemistry with Barun, it was superb ðŸ˜› One of the things i miss most about the show is seeing u two interacting offscreen, actually i miss seeing all of u interacting offscreen, it was truly hilarious and wonderful to watch ðŸ˜†

So i wish u a wonderful year ahead and i wish u get an amazing role that u can really sink ur teeth into and which will properly showcase ur talents. U did a wonderful job as a negative character in PV and u were the only reason why i watched the show. And i really enjoyed ur comedic touch in MPP - although anything that u and Karan r both in i will love for sure! Hope u get the role u've always wanted next, good luck and stay blessed and have an absolutely wonderful Birthday! 

With love from a deeply appreciative IPKKND fan  ðŸ¤—