Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I wonder who it will be next year?
Sanaya? Vivian? Barun? LOL

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I still can't believe they closed voting lines immediately after Lauren's act πŸ˜† so I guess EVERYONE was insecure!

Wow - hats off to everyone who thinks that the audience is so dumb to not see through this flawed result! πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can anything get anymore obvious than this. And still certain some think votes decide the winner. Hawlarious πŸ˜›

manjery thumbnail
i am in in the party !!! loved lauren each and every performance she is angel and the true winner !πŸ₯³ it was sure that DD will be the winner πŸ€’ so not shocked  , colors channel is chameleon hate them stopped voting after lauren act πŸ˜‘

LAUREN DEAR MAY U ACHIEVE GR88 HEIGHTS IN UR CAREER 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Yay!!! party time..πŸ₯³

oh, yes TM maker, count me in..I was saying it from starting who will will the show...

Dholl...i mean their Doll won the rigged show..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...knew it, no surprises😎

Colors better luck next time, U have maintained ur trend of giving undeserving the trophy...πŸ˜† we can see right thro' your walls dis time too...and plz for god sake next time bring better script..πŸ˜‰

Congrats to DD..what else u want...get those money, cuz u need it..πŸ˜†..and keep on playing madhoobala...cuz u worth itπŸ˜†

and lauren ..don't worry lady, never wanted u to win this rigged show..cz ur destination is BW..and u got all name , fame in JDJ...now ur golden period starts...ur work has been done..πŸ˜‰...so now party hard..

awesome post 
 @BOLD 

Originally posted by: togepe30

My bet is on Sanaya 😎

..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

i think princess drashti friend sanaya

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Yay!!! party time..πŸ₯³

oh, yes TM maker, count me in..I was saying it from starting who will will the show...

Dholl...i mean their Doll won the rigged show..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...knew it, no surprises😎

Colors better luck next time, U have maintained ur trend of giving undeserving the trophy...πŸ˜† we can see right thro' your walls dis time too...and plz for god sake next time bring better script..πŸ˜‰

Congrats to DD..what else u want...get those money, cuz u need it..πŸ˜†..and keep on playing madhoobala...cuz u worth itπŸ˜†

and lauren ..don't worry lady, never wanted u to win this rigged show..cz ur destination is BW..and u got all name , fame in JDJ...now ur golden period starts...ur work has been done..πŸ˜‰...so now party hard..

@Bold: I hope the losers from the channel are reading this. Next time, hire credible writers to write your script.  After this season, even we would do a better job at writing your script than your pathetic writers. Call me for new ideas πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: CestMoi

I know right, they all could have saved their hard earned money when the winner was RIGGED to begin with πŸ˜†

Someone told me it was more question of ego... that's why they voted like crazy πŸ˜†
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Speechless with the final result but hardly watched any episode πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Another one at the wrong venue
Can people remove their blinders now so they don't tumble over uninvited to others' party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†