Her modesty and humbleness sets her apart

Her compassion and friendship is for life 

Her beauty lies in her simplicity 

Her simple, witty yet poignant words define her personality 

Her incredible and impeccable acting touches millions of hearts

Her intelligence and knowledge is par excellence 

Her dedication and commitment are commendable

Her genuine love and friendship is overwhelming 

Her beauty and her style is what makes her a Diva !! 

Stars are not made, they are just born, and a find, one such star descended to this planet, who happens to brighten every person's life she is connected to, directly or indirectly and the stunningly beautiful and incredibly talented girl we are going on about is none other than our Doll

17th september is a very special day for us...wanna know why...bcoz on this day,in 1990 an angel was born...and that angel isknown to us all as Nia Sharma. Well what can we say about NIA...bcoz no matter whatever we say... whatever adjectives we use,they all are gonna fall short in praise of this DIVA... A DIVA - who in less than 2 years, has captured our hearts... and made us her true fans...or should we say her friends...bcos that's how she treats us.

NIA...is synonymous for exuberance, zest for life,determination,dedication towards work and family,sheer talent and the list can go on and on and on... She is a celebrity who is one of us, who is very warm,approachable and a gem of a person... she is someone who has not let success go to her head and is as humble today as she was as a newcomer. She deserves all that is good but be rest assured that she has a backbone of steel and a severe determination that would help her brave out even adverse situations and emerge as a winner.

Edited by JuhiDoll - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

A simple yet "different", bubbly yet grounded, a very friendly, compassionate, hardworking and extremely talented Nia Sharma, hails from the city of Delhi, where she did her schooling and was in college doing Mass Media Communication when she got her career opportunity in Television world, where in she had to move to the "city of dreams - Mumbai". Nia's has the sweetest family in her most affectionate and loving mother and the most adorable and sweetest elder brother, the warmth and affection among the three breezes our hearts. Nia is a very compasionate and understanding and lovely human being.

Nia Sharma, always aimed to make career in Media, she was even pursuing her education in the Mass Media communication in Delhi, man proposes one way, god disposes the other, so is the case for Nia Sharma who was selectd for her role Anu, in the show "Kali" on Star Plus, which diverted or rather changed her destiny. Her debut role as Anu in "Kali" landed her a cameo role in the show "Behenein" on the same channel, call it destiny, she was yet again roped in by the same channel, SP, for the iconic character of  "MAANVIi" in the show "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain" Maanvi is the character which garnered love and appreciation across all ages, Maanvi's dialogues and one-liners and the cuteness, naughtiness yet poignancy of her character and the strength of her performance during the cancer track garnered appreciation and applauds from across the nation and beyond !! Nia's incredible performance and her cute antics as Maanvi made a permanent place in the hearts of her fans . Nia Sharma, was bold enough to go bald on screen, for her role Maanvi who was suffering from cancer. Her dedication to her work is commendable . With her hardwork and incredible talent, she will reach new heights in her career. We wish her all the best for for her future projects!!

Nia Sharma, is a born actress, with loads of immense talent imbibed in her. She gave an impeccable and effortless performance for Maanvi's character in "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain". Her portrayal of Maanvi was applauded and praised as incredible and sheer brilliance, for which she has garnered the "diamond studded- Nayi Soch Kirdhar" at the Star Parivar Awards, 2011.  Nia's outstanding acting skills earned her the Best Actress - "Desh Ki Dhadkan"  Award at the most prestigeous Indian Television Academy Award in 2012.

Along side the incredible acting skills, Nia Sharma is ranked as the most sexiest actress on Indian Television according to the Sexy List 2012 of People's Magazine, where she was voted as the 5th Most sexy woman in Asia. 

Nia Sharma's elegant and sizzling personality is captured through the lens, during her photoshoot for ZING magazine of India-Forums.com in Decemeber 2012,  and in 2013, she yet again has been part of the photoshoot for the India-Forums, Calender 2013.

The stunningly gorgeous, Nia Sharma, graced the stage and walked the ramp, for designer Neeta Lulla's Shehnai Collection at JW Marriott, on March 29,2013 and her flirt with the fashion continues, at the IIJW, where she walked the ramp with utmost elegance and poise, for a social cause for "Beti" during Gitanjali Gems show, on August 4th, 2013.

Edited by ShivRajput - 10 years ago
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Daughter,

You are bouquet of unforgettable memories of the past, the precious moments of the present and the promise of a wonderful future. Wish you a birthday full of laughter, fun, happiness.May all dreams and desires come true and you reap happiness in whatever you do.

Loads n Loads of LOVE
Mom

Nia,

Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look around. All our childhood memories always remind me of all the fights we have had during our school times, the laughterwe lived , the music we enjoyed & every moment we shared make this journey stand apart. The journey looks so short and I can never forget how we grew up living all these moments. Be the way you had been & you are because what you're is what makes you stand apart Nia. I am sooo proud to have you as my sister and my friend with whom I share everything.

May all the candles you blow and the cakes you cut make you eligible to be added to the Limca book of records J J LOL The fun just doesn't stop, Nia please bear with my rhyming skills, it may sound funny Hahahaha

"There are a few wishes I wish for you,Every year you should come out with something new. (The Character you know J)Sweets and chocolates are the things of the past, (Though I know you don't really like'em)The party and the music must be loud& fast.A long ride and a super drive is all I miss,Every moment we spend is always a bliss.The day runs out but we ain't stop hogging, (We eat so much whenever we meet)And fight starts up to loose it all by jogging.The new stores stay poppin We can't live without shoppin " (You know what I mean ROFL)

Life is just an act. The ingredients of success needed are a killing cast, a remarkable plot and an unflinching director. I think you have all it needs. May you have many,many,many more successful years to come blended with a huge dose of happiness in your life.

With all the Best Wishes, lotsa Love& Care

Vinay

Nia,

You are a Great Person and my Best Friend.
Happy Birthdayyy!
Lots of Love
Kushal.

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er2nrpq9prg
[/YOUTUBE]

ShivRajput thumbnail

crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wish you a very happy Birthday Nia Sharma!!! I wish you all the best and your day will be filled with happiness and blessings. Hope you have blast birthdays with your friends specially your best dost and family. May all your wishes come true since you are such a sweet heart and beautiful.'Wish u a very very happy birthday Nia Sharma

Hey Nia ,many many happy returns of the day sweetheart !!! I feel so lucky to have come across such an awesome person like u who is so so beautiful inside out ^_^  It was for u I started watching the show & loved every moment of it... I wish u get all the success in life & may all ur wishes come true...Will miss u a lot as Maanvi & looking frwd to see u return with a bang !!! Love U lots My sweet angel  :* 
Many many happy returns of the day.. Wish u lots and lots of happiness. Though i havn't met u bt still can say u r the sweetest person. May everyday bring something new & exciting for u. May this birthday turn out to be a amazing as u. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Big wala happy birthday nia .truely a doll. wish u lots and lots of
happyness and success in ur life, i really feel short of words when it
comes to u .u r so perfect. truely best celeb i have evr seen ..so beautifull yet simple, ehmmbh.manvi,virman willalways be special for us ,u really put ur jaan in it but now waiting to see u back and rock the world, because u r best and deserve best . keep smiling always. w r always there to support u. may god bless u. happy birthday doll

happy birthday sexy sharma, may this day be just amazing as you are, filled with fun, all the best for your future projects, love you keep shining doll, may you have the very best in life ..wishing you tons of happiness, keep smiling always.

Happy born day doll !! lots of love  hope dis new year of ur life gets u loads of happiness , success u well deserve !! End of EHM is ur new begning n no matter wat we are always der by ur side ... keep up ur good work  .. be happy be HEALTHY 

happy birthday doll hope you have a wonderful year wish u all the success and good health u have always left us speechless with ur amazing performance as manvi will miss you come back with a bang more than knowing u as a celebrity we have known you as a down to earth person it seems we know you so well love you Nia muahzzz

Happy Birthday Nia god bless you knowing a person like you is just amazing feeling just love you as Maanvi hope to see you back soon will always pray for your good health i admire the fact that you love your fans so much whenever i see your IV on tv i feel you personally talking to me that aura you have so sweet genuine and loving person a big heart in which all your fans have place in love you keep smiling and shinning your smiles is just like a shine it always brighten up my day big hug Rab Rakha ...
 september was always special to me as my bday falls in spetember but since i came to know that u too celebrate ur bday in september , this month has becum more special to me..so here wishing u happy wala bdayyy to our desh ki dhadkhan  you are one of the cooolest celeb i have ever cum across..i love u for not just for your beautiful potrayal of manvi but also coz u are a wonderful human...u are indeed the heart n soul of ehmmbh.. dunno wat we gonna do once ehmmbh ends..none the less hope to c u soon as m sure once show ends u wud b already filled wid laods of offers in your kitty..love u loads nia always keep smiling as for us ..nothin is precious than your million dollar smile ...wud always be your fan nomatter what ...once again happy bday .
Hey Doll, May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with joy and enriched with great hope. May all your heart's desires be fulfilled and may you always have your loved ones near you. Wish you tons of success in your future endeavors. Loads of hugs & kisses to you. Happy Birthday Nia !!

Happy Birthday to the most humble, down to earth and Adorable Celeb ever!

Happy Birthday to the most humble, down to earth and Adorable Celeb ever! Whenever it comes to saying anything about you, I always run short of words. Your sweet nature, attractive personality and perfect figure, it leaves us all speechless! Along with being an amazing Human, you are filled with talent. Your acting skill which you earned with your tremendous hard work is super admirable! I never have or will ever be as crazy for any actor beside you! I can never help but keeps adoring every little thing you do, the way you look, act, speak or interact with everyone. You just keep making me fall for you more!  Wishing you all the success that you deserve, Lots of Hugs and Kisses! Love, Dina 

Wishing you a very very happy birthday Nia !! May god bestow u with all the

happiness, fun, fame, prosperity, peace, love, friendship, harmony, health, contentment and all beautiful relations . 

Nia, more than a celeb, you are beautiful and amazing human being, who reflects a sweet, simple, innocent girl next door and who is bestowed with immense talent of flawless acting. You are one of the most humble celebs who speak your heart which is reflected in your eyes, you are a celeb with not a flake of starry airs. The warmth, the affection and the love and friendship you have for others including fans, sets you apart from the rest, makes you special and precious 

You are an inspiration to many of the young girls, you are self made.Words won't be sufficient to praise your acting and your dedication towards your work, you just breath life into the characters, which touch millions of hearts. 

Birthdays come and go, people age, what remains is the touch of your beautiful soul in the lives of people around you  Wish you many many many wonderful birthdays ahead, may all your dreams come true, You deserve unbound, unconditional love for the person you are. Wish you all the success in life which touches the sky, but as always your feet remains steadily on the ground, because you are Nia Sharma !!

Once again have an amazing and fun filled birthday, pursue your dreams, success follows your..Eat healthy, be good and stay blessed 

Lots of Love 

Munni

Wish you a Very Very Very Happy and blessed Birthday Dear Doll Nia..May the coming new Year Brings all the Happiness & You stay blessed ever with everything you wish ..Wish you all the love Success Happiness Peace and Bliss...You are Phenomena Girl .. Immensely talented hard working and Kind & Grounded..This Virtues will take you to the heights only...Its been Pleasure to  love.Maa Best wishes Prayers will always with you being yr Fan -Fan of amazing Dynamic Girl called Nia & Will always adore and Support You ! Keep Growing each day Bigger and Rewarded with best of life..Amen - Love Regards & once again Happiest Wala Birthday Nia 

Happy birthday to the most amazing, talented, bubbly, fun-loving, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous and sexy sharmaaa!! I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead and pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life!!May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success.You are an amazing person with a good heart.Hope you have a smashing and rocking birthday!! Keep smiling...love you doll...Mwaaah

Dear Nia Sharma,

Happy Birthday! Have the most amazing day ever and I hope you got everything you wanted!! Wishing you a day full of happiness and I hope all your wishes come true! You are doing brilliantly in EHMMBH, carry on with the fantastic work as Maanvi! I am going to miss this lovely and bubbly character!! I really hope you see this thread and all the love that has gone into creating it :D Nia you are an inspiration to many people and you are one stunning fashionista! I hope all your dreams are coming true because you really do deserve them to :')

Lots of love from,

Sharna xx

Wish you a very very happy birthday Nia!! I honestly struggled with this for hours LOL. Couldn't think of anything to say that properly puts my love for you into words, but still here's a small attempt.. Still remember flipping through channels one day and my eyes landing on you, watched 2 minutes of Manvi and her cute antics and became a fan of yours there and then.. Followed the rest of the show for you and before i knew it, fell head over heels in love with you and VirMan. After joining VC and reading more about you, started adoring Nia the person even more then I love Nia the actress or Manvi the character. You truly are a beautiful person inside and out who makes me proud to be a fan and gives me a new reason to love her everyday.. Thanks a bunch for giving us Manvi, (a character who we'll cherish for the rest of our lives) and all the very very best for your future endeavors. Waiting for you to come back with a BANG with a new show and character. Happy birthday once again, have a blast and a great year ahead. May god bless you with all the love, success prosperity and may you grow more each passing day. Love you forever and hamesha.

Edited by crazyvirmanians - 10 years ago
crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday to the absolutely gorgeous Nia Sharma!  It's our doll's birthday today, on 17th of September.  May God bless you and grant you with all that you need & may your life be filled with happiness and prosperity!  You're truly one in a million and one of a kind. You're beautiful not only from the outside, but from the inside as well.  Thankyou for giving life to not only  the role of Maanvi, but to the whole of EHMMBH.  Your acting and your actions are just beautifully potrayed, with emotion in each and every step you take.  Thankyou again, for making a difference in everyone's life, by being no one but yourself. 

Stay the same forevery, Nia, because we love you for who you are. 

Once again, many many happy returns of the day to our Desh ki Dhadkhan.  Love you forever and always, Nia.  

Wishing the Happiest of Birthday's to My Stunning-Nia! Getting to know you has been such an amazing experience that i can never forget it. Your the most humble and down to earth person i have ever met, and I just love you beyond words. Your family must be so proud of the women you have become as we fans are. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors and for the future. May you keep prospering and reach heights you have yet to dream of. May god grant you a long, happy, successful life! Happy Birthday Stunning! Love Sabah (aka Pari)

Happpyyy Birthday Nia !! Wish you loads of love, success and happiness in life ! May all your dreams come true ! You are the sweetest and most humble celeb ever ! You've achieved so much at a young age and on your own .. truly a inspiration for many of us here ! Keep up the good work !! All the very best for your future endeavours ! Will always be there for you!

Keep Smiling ..Stay Blessed .. Love you Forever!

Niaaa a very very happy birthday to you...may all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled ...you are the only celeb who is sooo down to earth and pure from heart...everytime i see you,i fall in love with you more and more...you are such a sweetheart...and whatever you do truly touches our heart...i really really wish you get success in whatever you do becuase you deserve every bit of success...love you loads and be smiling 

Happy Birthday to you Nia !! Have never seen such a wonderful celeb like you who is beautiful from the inside and outside  You're gorgeous, generous, talented, adorable, a brilliant actress, an amazing daughter and sister, and so much more! God bless you always and may you get loads of success and happiness in the future doll!! You have brought life into the character of Maanvi and your acting is by far the most tremendous I have ever seen! Love you tons and may the future be big and bright for you!!  

Janmdin ki hardik badhaiyaan Nia. Aap Most talented actress hai jinhe maine TV screen par dekha hai..Cancer track ke sare episodes mujhe goosebumps de dete hain..usse bhi jyada jo dil ko chuti hai wo aapka sweet,humble and adorable nature hai..aapki baatein..aapka gesture aisa hai jaise aap humme se hi koi ek ho..hamari best frend...pata nhi kyu aap bahut jyada apni lagti hai..aisi jinse apne dil ki sari baat keh sakoon..aap ko unchai tak jane se koi nhi rok sakta...aap bahut khoobsurat hai..bahar se bhi..andar se bhi...jald hi aapko silver screen par dekhna chahti hoon..par uske pehle next year Jhalak dikhla jaa mein...

Happpy Birthdayyy Niaaa... Many many happy (actually more than happy) returns of the day... Loveee u... Wish u alll the successs in ur life... And the happiness as the plus factor... May u grow n grow n growww more n more each year..loveee u, take care of yourself... Have bananashake once. Week n Aalooo kabhi kabhi

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nia lots of love n gud wishes on ur way

Niaaa our amazing girlie A verry verry happiee birthday to u girl !!! Its been a sheer pleasure to have known an actor like you... And to have been ur fan for d past 2 yrs... Though ehm has ended but maanvi will be a character i'l adore all my life.. All thanx to your talented self!!! Thanx for all ur dedication & hardwork for d show Nia..!!Aim for higher & better in life... Will alwayz suppprt ya in whatever you do !! Love ya loadsss 

Happy birthday my Dollie wali dii! You have no idea how much crazy you have made me! I can't help admiring you, your cuteness and not to mention that pure heart of yours. You're such an angel, my inspiration. Wish your success in every path of your life. May God always keep you smiling like this.muahh! Stay blessed..always! Proud of being a fan of yours.

nia a very very happy birthday to you  ... God bless u ... keep smiling and keep spreading happiness like u always do  ... u r awesome and an amazing actress i have ever seen... keep up with ur mindblowing work ... wish u get success and happiness always... rock the world ... all the best nia 

Happy birthday to the most wonderful person on earth.Hope, Nia Doll Your Special day brings you all that your heart desires.Let me send dozens of good wishes with bucket of love,may you get more this year. You are very precious and special to me ,all i can say you are such a special blessing to me .In the journey of your life may your joys double & your success triple,may you have glowing year ahead ,always stay blessed & happy .You're ' Down to Earth ' & such a ' Humble ' person , you're such a sweetheart ,brilliant Actress, i have to admit you're such an amazing actress i've ever seen in my life .Love You from the bottom of my heart .Enjoy your special day to the fullest with your loved ones & make it more memorable & special.Your magical smile always lights up our each& everyday.Always keep smiling , Wishing you a Very Happy wala Birthday & Many More Happy Returns of the Day, healthy , Cheerful & great years ahead & brings good tidings your way .May the Almighty God shower his abundant blessings on you.Lots of love, hugs and kisses   

Nia!

Well what can i say?? To be a fan is one thing, but to truly love and respect and adore the same person is a whole new ball game. You came into our lives and took us by storm and I mean this in a good way! Absolutely love how you value your relations, be it as a friend or a sister or a daughter. Kudos to you girl.. :)

If there is one character that would make me define who you are, it has to be STRONG!! I have never seen someone stand on their own feet and fight against all odds at this young age and make a name for themselves worldwide.

And that is the reason i can relate to what you do, what you say and how you move on in life. You are REAL.. 

I have admired you from the very start of EHMMBH and will miss watch you on screen for a while. but like you said All good things come to an end only to give way to a fresh new start. This fresh new start is what I am going to be looking forward to.

This year on your birthday all i pray for is for God to give you all the success but also bless you and your family with the best of health and good times always.

I love you Nia... Happy Happy Birthday! :)

Keep Smiling

Cheers

happy birthday nia :)   frm where should i start , there is a lot to tell you but more than anything else i wanna hug u and say ur the best :)u have become an inspiration of so many youngsters, iam nt telling this as a fan iam telling as a girl , you are just amazing , the way u take the things sportively andthe way u carry yourself ur self confidence everything make me goo wowww :) u mademe cry with ur emotional performance in the serial , u  made me smile with ur smileaaa u are like an angel doll. I have never seen any celebrity loving their fans soo much , u have given us a spl place in ur heart, u never treated all of us like ur fans infact u always treated us like ur frnds... :) thts really soo sweet of u :) whnever i see u on tv , not only me any one of us we feel soo proud and excitedabout you.. thts all because of ur brilliant acting and kind heart, be like this always keep smiling , i pray god to give u all the happiness and love in this world,   a tight "hug"  love u soo soo sooo much:) :)

and loads of love keerthi :)

Niaaa doll Wish yo many many Happy returns of de day..  Yo are the most sweetest and down 2earth celeb i hav ever seen.. Many all yor wishes cm true.. May yo get all the success nd raise 2gr8 heights in yor life.. May god bless yo wit all de happiness.. Keep smiling nd keep rocking.. 

Niaa! Here's wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday!! You're one of the finest actresses in the TV industry, and I am so glad to have been a part of your journey through EHMMBH! Maanvi wouldn't have been who she was if it wasn't for Nia Sharma, and I wholeheartedly thank you for breathing life in to the character and the show! I won't say much cause I've sent you my actual message [hehehe], but here's wishing you all the very best for your future shows! I hope to see you back very soon with a character as good as -or even better than- Maanvi Chaudhary!! We love you doll!! Lots and lots of love and best wishes,

Ritchelle.

Happie happie b'day, Nia! Wish u lots n lots of happiness n much more success in every field n may u keep flourishing... keep brighting our days wid ur beautiful smile n amazing acting skills (Ameen) Not only tis day but all the days of ur life may becum the happiest n special n u keep cherishing them... Wish u gud luck n dnt worry such talented personas always hav bright future n so do u Once again a very Happy Born Day! Muah doll, love u loads

Dear Nia,I love you. If there were any other way to put it I would, but I think these three words perfectly sum up how special you are to us all. Not only an actress, you are a princess in our lives, the star that shines brightest in the galaxy. On your birthday today I wish that you continue to shine this way and prosper endlessly. I will always be there to support you, through thick and thin because although I haven't met you in person, I know how beautiful you really are - from the inside out. Happy birthday doll! We love you.

An angel is celebrating her birth day

unfortunately i dont have a word for you today

i searched everywhere 

to find the words somewhere

never did i get it

and never will i get it

it occurred to me then,, when Almighty made you, he used all the good things on you

you simply are made of everything perfect, so the word to describe you, praise you and wish you is nor beautiful than u..

to the most gorgeous lady on earth,

''Happy Birth Day'!!! May You Live A Long Life Achieving A lot Of Success and Success Only!!!''

Edited by crazyvirmanians - 10 years ago
ShivRajput thumbnail

Our sincere gratitude and thanks to each of those who helped us in making this thread, here are a few names, without whose contribution, this thread would not have been possible.

Layout : Crazyvirmanians

Banners & other Signatures: Crazyvirmanians and JuhiDoll

Text compilation : -Sweetgirl-, Geet, munnihyderabad

Over all co-ordination - ShivRajput

Our sincere gratitude to the EHMMBT Dev Team - |Persephone| and BalamPichkaari who gave us the permission to go ahead with this thread.

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Niaaa! I Love you soo much Doll! <3 Words cant express how amazing I think you are 
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many many Happy returns of the day to NIA...

May this year will come with lots of success and happiness in her life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NIA!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳