BIGG BOSS saath 7 ka jhatka... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana1203 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I will always support him..
:-)
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

aww isnt he hero?he is not in this world to be judged by nyone( acco to him)

how come he is here!!poor guy😆

ðŸ˜† Kia kare jobless jo ha ðŸ¤£
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bechara Bhoookkha struggler! ðŸ¤£
He doesn't like to be judged? At first he got in Nach Baiye to be judged and he was judged to be an horrible dancer and a LOSER! No he's coming to BB7 to be judged everyday ...and i am sure he'll fail miserably and'll be a LOSER AGAIN!!! 😆 ðŸ˜›  

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

ðŸ˜† Kia kare jobless jo ha ðŸ¤£

Zion.Writings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Subah-

Bechara Bhoookkha struggler! ðŸ¤£
He doesn't like to be judged? At first he got in Nach Baiye to be judged and he was judged to be an horrible dancer and a LOSER! No he's coming to BB7 to be judged everyday ...and i am sure he'll fail miserably and'll be a LOSER AGAIN!!! 😆 ðŸ˜›  

i dnt agree with tht...!!sab mai koi na koi acchi quality hoti hai...so wat if he is nt a good dancer..??? tht doesnt mean ke he is a bad person evn...i completely disagree with u...!!!
pls if u wanna continue abusing ..do tht in PM ..not here...!!!😡
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SHANTI MERI AUNTY ðŸ˜†

Um not 'Abusing' him but 'Judging' him as he participated in Nach Baliye as an contestant to be Judged by the viewers/judges and he's also coming to BB7 as a contestant to be Judged by the public viewers/audience..
So as a viewer i have COMPLETE right to Judge him! So if he says 'i Don't Like To Be Judged' then he shouldn't be participating reality shows..and if he does then the viewers will definitely ðŸ˜ŠSo um talking about that .. 
Kindly read properly 1st then comment dear ðŸ˜ƒ

i dnt agree with tht...!!sab mai koi na koi acchi quality hoti hai...so wat if he is nt a good dancer..??? tht doesnt mean ke he is a bad person evn...i completely disagree with u...!!!pls if u wanna continue abusing ..do tht in PM ..not here...!!!😡

niki795 thumbnail
looking forward
all the best for him
anu0555 thumbnail
i also want to see kushal in BB7...waiting for show to start...
jst wanna wish him best of luck!!😊
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes i too saw dat seg.lol he was acting like wt is BB ðŸ˜† .but we r clever enough to knw dat he is in BB house ðŸ˜‰ . all d best kushu ðŸ˜Š Edited by ehmmbhrocks - 10 years ago
Zion.Writings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ehmmbhrocks

yes i too saw dat seg.lol he was acting like wt is BB ðŸ˜† .but we r clever enough to knw dat he is in BB house ðŸ˜‰ . all d best kushu ðŸ˜Š

hahahhahah...u are ryt,...!!!!!😆😆😆