Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Sri..

Bhoomi changed for good.. Hope he does not fall into Angu's trap again..

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

rubbing my eyes   clearing my ears   'Bhoomi changed' really?
Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
promo

thedal

Gatuam and searching for Rani.
Swami searching for Job. he is shown repairing a car. lady with a child standing near the car.

Rani sleeping on Thenu lap gets up. Thenu goes to fill the water in a bottle. she turns back and see Rani missing.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update

bhoomi changed oh really??? confused ???

its unpredicatable now
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: newt2007

promo

thedal
Gatuam and searching for Rani.
Swami searching for Job. he is shown repairing a car. lady with a child standing near the car.
Rani sleeping on Thenu lap gets up. Thenu goes to fill the water in a bottle. she turns back and see Rani missing.

Thanks for the promo selvy๐Ÿค—
so rani going to disappear .more shocker coming up ahh๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the update

rubbing my eyes   clearing my ears   'Bhoomi changed' really?

Looks like it. He looked really distressed and said some choice dialogues to his mother. He said he wants to live as Vani's husband and father to his sons. So he asked his mother to stay away. That stupid woman turned on her grandsons and asked them what did they say to her son that he is crying?? To his credit, Bhoomi defended them.

I think some of the questions the kids asked him must have really sunk in. Selvi was excellent - she asked him whether is this what his education and status taught him? And after chasing everyone away does he want to walk around like a ghost.

This whole week has been fabulous and emotionally draining. For me, the plots aside, the dialogues are brilliant and some of them really makes sense. Like "anger is not worth 10 cents, shouldn't we throw it away?". I thought that that really makes sense.

Let's see where the serial goes next week. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Let's see where the serial goes next week. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vani Rani has uploaded some images on Facebook. There were some funny one as Surya was making funny faces while some police were pretending to beat him with the 'lathi'. ๐Ÿ˜†
& some serious ones, Saravannan sitting in front of a prison cell. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

I am hoping Bhoomi has relented a bit.  Not another drama.  I think I am more on the boys side for not believing Bhoomi.

Bhoomi terinthiyatchu naa... intha serial yengga pogum?๐Ÿคฃ

Joythi has not changed.  In my heart, I was hoping she is purposely encouraging her mum to talk so that she can tell Poo/Mano her mum's plan.  But looks like it is not.  Cheh ... so now I am not going to believe Bhoomi.

Bravo to all the actors/actresses for superb performance as I had tears in my eyes.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rani is missing and Vaani is the hospital.  I presume Md. Radhikaa is away from the set on a mission or holiday.  hahahahahaaa... ๐Ÿ˜†   

Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago