Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kalki2007

of course he is acting - he wanted his sons back - he needs to show that he to his sons - poo will update to her cousins - i don't think he ever going to change - Rani family didn't ask anything from him except show him love and respect - but he wanted to throw them out - i don't think he and his sister has any good intentions in their heart

True, I can't believe that Jyothi is still 'kummi adying' with her mother. I was a fool to fall for Jyothi's acting just like Mano. I was thinking of being a fool again to fall for Bhoomi but I'm not going to believe him any more... 😆
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Thanks Ratna. Couldnt sleep so watched 170. Fabulos. Really. Selvi rocked. Venu was fantastic.Will comment later after the update is up.

I just watched it and couldn't help coming here and commenting that Selvi totally rocked...

Will the Wednesday's update be posted on a new post or the reserved one on the first page?
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Thanks Ratna. Couldnt sleep so watched 170. Fabulos. Really. Selvi rocked. Venu was fantastic.Will comment later after the update is up.

Agree selvi rock today and Venu acting was super. No words from him today but expressions was super good. Between enjoyed Kali's reaction too 😆

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">
Agree selvi rock today and Venu acting was super. No words from him today but expressions was super good. Between enjoyed Kali's reaction too 😆
</font>

AIEEE!!!!! 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Will the Wednesday's update be posted on a new post or the reserved one on the first page?

Wed update posted in pg1..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Selvi pongi ezunthuvittal 👍🏼.. Very Good move Dir Sir 👏 .. Idha idha thane ethir parthom!! 🤗

Selviyin roudhirathukku munnala Kaliyala vaya thirakave mudiyala.. 😆

Bhoomi had tears 😲 Neenga Nallavara kettavara

2 episodesa Radhika madam in silent mode.. 😲😲 Vani not talking and Rani not to be seen.. 😲
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Super Selvi ma. Erremalai blasted.

ZEE
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Arrey yaar can't understand Bhoomi.. wat is he made up of..
Selvi 🤗👏 🤗👏🤗👏🤗👏🤗👏
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates

to selvi am dedicating "neey ah pesiyathu " song selvi 😲 🥳

its getting interesting .how will VR reunite .bhoomi dont need anyother punishment than the harsh questions from his sons and daughter. loved the way story movez
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

finally Vani inside Selvi came out like a volcano.👏

Kali speechless. unexpected. surely he will have other plans.

expecting Selvi to stay in this firing mode.

Bhoomi again flattened by Selvi's question. is he really changed? his eyes with tears. past record not good. so too early to believe him.

wonderful emotion filled episode.

Selvi Proved she can stay silent and burst at right time.

Entire team is excellent in acting. with or without words they are doing fantastic job with their expressions.