Frequent Posters

Sakshiram thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No dear its good...u r not failed..u impressed us once again..love ur writing
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Perfectly showed how Priya came out of coma nd is slowly getting on the path of recovery with all the consequences also keeping in mind..
Ram is happy nd his convo with Priya loved it..full of love...what lines.. 👏
Felt bad for Myra nd Pari..Pihu is handling them but she is shattered from inside..hope Priya get well soon nd handles them...
Fab job...
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: nairitabala1988

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think this time i have failed to write a story properly . I couldnt see any response from the readers So i will not be updating this story any further .</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank You</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Cheers</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nairita</font>

Hey Nairita..
U didnt failed yaar..its awesome with accurately nd perfectly showed everything...
Plz continue it..plzEdited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful, hope is the word which keeps us alive, how much we loose our faith and strength it is this one word which gets us going, am very sure Priya too will come out from this phase as her lover, her partner her soul mate will help her to fight back, because I know Ram is there for her, plz continue ASAP  
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nairitabala1988

I think this time i have failed to write a story properly . I couldnt see any response from the readers So i will not be updating this story any further . 

Thank You 
Cheers 
Nairita 

you can't do this, its just that the story itself is so touchy that we need to collect ourselves after reading the parts, its soo gud, as always I said, u have a magic wand in your hand which transforms a simple thing into a beautiful creation, please yaar, don't take such haste decision, its my earnest request
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update, read pending 2 parts in one go, loved this Peehu so much, now Priya is out of Coma 👏 feeling vry bad for Myra and pari, pls continue soon, thx 4 PM
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HI all , 
I thought that i am not being able to connect with readers this time with the Story , That's why i thought of ending it . But i will try to do the justice to story . I will try . But please speak your heart after reading the updates . 

Cheers 
Nairita 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IM__NB

HI all , 

I thought that i am not being able to connect with readers this time with the Story , That's why i thought of ending it . But i will try to do the justice to story . I will try . But please speak your heart after reading the updates . 

Cheers 
Nairita 

di plz dont end it here 
atlst a happy ending plz
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: IM__NB

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">HI all ,</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I thought that i am not being able to connect with readers this time with the Story , That's why i thought of ending it . But i will try to do the justice to story . I will try . But please speak your heart after reading the updates .</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Cheers</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nairita</font>

Thanx Nairita for continuing this story..its awesome plz dont think about not continuing it..
Thanx once again
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for updating loved it dear its very touchy