Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Updated after a long..and what an update..

loved it ...really the way it is moving is great...
now, Priya knows her bitter truth...how she react when she saw her kids specially myra and pari
It can seem Priya is angry with Pihu...and I think Pihu also realize this...
Next part is very crucial...what excuses ram give her..
please continue soon and thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You for loving it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Next Part is vital , and Ram will surely take some steps , what steps Lets see .. keep reading 
IM__NB thumbnail

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Brillaint write up Nairita..
Pain of a mother who lost 7 yrs of her life, her child's life, their growing up yrs..her craving nd restlessness to meet her kids, hear their voice was very heart wrencing..

Loved the way u showed how a mother can recognize her child anytime..she doesnt need to see to recognize them..her love nd connection with kids is this much strong..hats off to u..

Priya is so strong she took all this quite well but still its very difficult for her.. Pihu is missing from her talks..hmm..imp point
Last part brought tears in my eyes..kids re suffering a lot too nd last line that she is with them yet so far from them..very touchy
Juhi ki entry bhi ho gyi..nd Nuts hate her? Interesting
Tough time ahead for all..looking forward to next
Thanx for pm nd continuing ur Write ups..

Pihu - Juhi are the main twists in my story , though in a different way and as i said Karthik is the negative char in my story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: agneeputra

WOW what an update...just the way which we need in BALH... but its like living like every moment in ur update

Thank You So Much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raya_some

ok .. I get that Juhi is needed to continue this its fine .. as you said no juhi maa thing is going to happen ever this is a relief now .. and another suspense how did priya reacted -ve or +ve .. lets see fingers crossed .. and now update .. it is beautifully described the choice of words and dialogues are amazing .. :) :) :) Continue soon .. !! and Natasha's bond with kids is so touching .. but whats that between nuts and Juhi .. BTW its awesome I hope natasha keeps that juhi away from my raya and family .. !!

Well Juhi is Not Maa for the Kids , But will be a problem for Priya , why .. Keep Reading ... ๐Ÿ˜† and Thank You for commenting 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: akkigoud2

wow awesome update
hope in next update priya will meet the kids
thanks for pm

Thank You for commenting ,, priya will meet the kids soon =D 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulshan1989

Oh god priya come to know the truth that she was in coma for seven years and all her chlordane are grown up and as result she faints how will ram handle her hope she will be fine and gain conscious soon waiting for the next part continue soon and thanx for the pm the update was fab

Thank You for commenting , Keep Reading 
IM__NB thumbnail

Thank You for Commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillpc

brilliant work...!!!

jus hope kathy gets proved wrong this tym...!!!

contn soon...

Thank You ... 

This time Kathy will be .. proved wrong =) 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the PM.

Such a brilliant out burst, priya's pain real mother in act now..superb nairita. Its so touchy n emotional. fabulous writing mother's pain n restlessness also recognizing her kids by voice. This is the connecting chord, though she hasn;t seen them for years she can easily recognize her kids by voice. so true nice write up.
Its very sad n painful she is their , but she cannot be with them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
outstanding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for continuing๐Ÿ˜Š
looking forward.

Thank YOu ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Priya will be soon with the Kids , after that only the story will have a Kick Start ๐Ÿ˜ณ Romance agony pain , anger everything ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Keep reading