Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 11 Sept - Teej Ka beej

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

Only after like 13 hours of the episode telecast😳!!

And that was how much Mad I was!!!

With CVs giving us a Deja vu!! 

What??Didnt you feel like watching a Glamourless Goooman all over again!!!???

The stylish and glamorous peeping tom and the Bhatakti Aatma in the Desai Haveli is now back to haunt the Buddhidhan household in form of a Ghaghracholi wearing maid!!!! And she does the same things, yet no one...Including Kumud sundari, who has similar experiences then and had the guts to challenge the woman then, does not understand it!!!Amazing Amazing!!

Anyways so we continue with the scene yesterday as my dear PPP (Aka Piyakkad Pakao Pramad) leaves the room after warning KK aka Kumud Sundari to leave him alone and not to exercise her wifely rights on him!!! and she cries remembering how he treated her (Stop crying Kumud and get a vase to hit on his head!!!! Dont worry about hemorrhage...There will be no blood coming out...only whisky and desi daaru) We have another KK aka Kusum Kumari enter the room as her jiju took the exit and now we  have the two KKs ...aka Kumud Kumari and Kusum Kumari are all set to discuss the woes of their lives...(Ofcourse I mean Kumud Kumari's life, Kusum Kumari doesnot seem toh have a life to me,,,🀒)

She gives her dear elder KK the bangles and all the ingredients for Teej...Kumud Kumari refuses to keep the fast, she tells Kusum that Daiba had stopped keeping vrats because her husband had gone awry...Kusum is worried about her dear didi's Mother in law being disappointed and tells her big sister not to do anything that would hurt her dear Saasuji🀒 (Kusum pick your side ...you were there to witness when your dear jiju dragged your precious sister and out in the hall, didnt you?? And your dear Saubhagya aunty did NOThing to stop him!! how can one not hurt that selfish and blind mother!!)...KKuumd kumari insists that she will tell Saubhagya the truth!!

At VC haveli, we have DD..Aka Danny Darling😳 and another KK aka Kumari KumariπŸ˜•πŸ˜† having some lighter moments (Thank God for this relief!) as KK3 aka Kumari Kumari mixes chilli in DD's food and the poor guy is totally flabbergastedπŸ˜† and our Kumari kumari tells him to get out of the place before she mixes more chilli...πŸ˜†

KK1 aka Kumud Sundari is following her mother in law, who is busy preparing for teej celebrations  (Englighten me guys, wasnt the same Saubhagya apprehensive about hosting one small celebration at home, because her dear daughter Alak hated all this?? And arent we having like the FOURTH celebration since the marriage now??? Whatever happened to not celebrating? Why isnt Alak saying anythingπŸ˜• )

Kumud Kumari tries to tell about her NOT keeping the fast but ofcourse Saubhagya is busy with the preparation and giving lectures to her bahu on convincing her useless son to make him believe in this Teej fast as he doesnot believe in that !!!

Kumud Kumari finally realizes that it is futile to talk to her mother in alw and hence decides to write a letter (ufff!! What is this with you and letters...didnt you have enough problem with them till now...one of your letters had reached Goooman's hand..the other one in the maid's hand!!! Whyever do you need another challenge?!)

So somehow Kumud manages to write the letter which because of various situations🀒 manages to land in Kalika's hands (As if this was not expected!!) And she reads the letter(She knows how to READ😲 SD whyever did you oppose this maid as your son's bride..she can read, cook and take all the crap from your useless son!! She is  your DREAM bahu!!)

So we have the great maid of the century exchanging the letter and then give it to Saubhagya Devi who reads teh wrong letter saying that Kumud is tired and wont be able to help in the great Teej preparation ...she laughs and is ok with it...

By that time the Desai family has called the BD family to say that they are sending the family members along with the Teej Prasad...and ofcourse it has to be the omnipresent maid of the family who has to pick up the phone and say ok...Apna Saras babu enters (Thank God...Aankhien taras gai thi tujhe dekhne!!) he asks the maid who was it and the intelligent woman that she is she says wrong number...Saras also sees the letter in her hand and gets suspicious...

KK no.1 aka Kumud Kumari is surprised that her Mother in law is not upset that her dear daughter in law is not keeping a fast for her PPP......She is about to read the letter that Kalika has exchanged but again Kalika does some nautanki and the misunderstanding on the letter continues...Today Saubhagya is even praising Kalika for her work...(Well done Saubhagya!! you have now officially doomed yourself in our eyes🀒) PRamad leaves house saying that he is going to buy a Teej gift for his wifey...and the family comes to know that Kalika has also kept a vrat...sD ofcourse think that her father has found a groom for her (Dont tell me that all these years she never kept the vratπŸ˜•)

Kalika brings some fruits to Kumud's room telling her that Saubhagya has sent it...Kumud asks her to leave the room but does eat the fruits on Kusum's insistence...and ofcourse...Kalika sends Saubhagya to the room on some pretext to witness such situation...

The guests are shocked (they brought all the guests to the bed room too!!😲 What is Kumud?? A show piecee>??)

they are murmuring that their bahu broke the fast...Saubhagya is upset and requests the guests to go and reprimands Kumud for breaking the fast...(Oh good!! you dont reprimand your son for making her drink the alcohol but your reprimand your sick bahu for eating fruits !!!)

Kumud tries to tell her that she had said in the letter...Saras who is listeniing understands why Kalika was hiding the letter and decides to teach a lesson to her (now hte poor guy is reduced to play kitchen polictics!! I can understand him punching Pramad...but this is ridiculous!!!)

PRecap Saras and Kusum with Kumud assuring her as she cries...Saras vow revenge on Kalika!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Srushti awesome update dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   episode se mazedar tumhara update hai...what funny emoticons you have put...kahase milta hain tumhe itne nirale emoticons????
the CVs have really lost it...suddenly SD and that kalika are getting more prominence...maybe the others were too busy for long shoots that day πŸ˜•
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! πŸ˜†
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srushti... Kya kahein. I'll give you my highest compliment today - waiting thirteen hours for your WU, was worth it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Your write-up is the DD (Darling Danny) of the forum for me today, a much-anticipated relief! πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Cant thank you enough Sru for writing the Wu ! Love the funny emoticons you added πŸ˜† And you're right ,the omnipresent maid is the ideal bahu,seriously 🀣 The CVs have completely lost it,no other words.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Srush wonderful update and I too love the emoticons throughout.  πŸ‘
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey Srushti awesome update dear πŸ‘   episode se mazedar tumhara update hai...what funny emoticons you have put...kahase milta hain tumhe itne nirale emoticons????

the CVs have really lost it...suddenly SD and that kalika are getting more prominence...maybe the others were too busy for long shoots that day πŸ˜•

Vidyaaa...Thank God the thread is still open!! I wanted to thank you for this wonderful comment!!!

You want the site for emoticons?? I will pm you...and yes...On Monday I was hopeful but now I am completely flumoxed at this juncture...hoefully they will stop this torture!!!!
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Srushti... Kya kahein. I'll give you my highest compliment today - waiting thirteen hours for your WU, was worth it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Your write-up is the DD (Darling Danny) of the forum for me today, a much-anticipated relief! πŸ˜³

Haye!! you just made my day!!! It is only your consistent commments which make me update even if I dont feel like it...Thanks for being there reπŸ€—
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Cant thank you enough Sru for writing the Wu ! Love the funny emoticons you added πŸ˜† And you're right ,the omnipresent maid is the ideal bahu,seriously 🀣 The CVs have completely lost it,no other words.

Abhiii!! Meri jaan!!! Thank you for liking it!!! You are always so so so nice!! And wish Kumud will not get up and kick the Kallli out of hte house or run away with Saras and put end to this tortureπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina_gautam

Srush wonderful update and I too love the emoticons throughout.  πŸ‘

Trinaaa...how are you girl1!! I miss you so much on the NL!!!!! Do get well soon and come back!!! We are waiting!!!