Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai-Written Update 11th September 2013

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone, Abhi's net isn't working so I'm jus updating on her behalf. sorry for the late, i was out.

The Episode starts with Didi calling Himmat to come to her soon as they have to find Rajveer and Simran. Rajveer and Simran are playing a game somewhere. She asks him do you love me. He says yes. He asks do you love my family. She smiles and says I love your entire family, even Didi too. She says will you miss me after I go back to Singapore. He says yes, I will. Rajveer jokes with her. She gets annoyed and leaves. Tai ji comes to see Himmat but he is not in his room. Chanchal is crying. Tai ji asks them did they see Himmat. Rano says no. Daddu says he might be here only. Tai ji says he is nowhere. Tai ji says Tau ji asked Himmat to look after Rajveer and Simran. Tai ji comes to know that Himmat went in the morning, she thinks to hide this from Tau ji.

Rajveer says sorry to Simran for teasing her. He says I will really miss you. He holds her hand but she tells him to leave her since everybody is watching them. they dance on road on song Kaisa yeh ishq hai. Raj's mom is crying for Simran, Taiji consoling her.Tauji and Baldeb are arranging people so look for them everywhere. But Daddu wants to seek police's help. ]Hoshiyar says don't call police, Simran's name will be ruined. Daddu says are you mad, we have to think about our kids. Tau ji calls police and tells him that Rajveer and Simran have been abducted. The inspector says I will send the whole police after them, send us their photos. Tau ji asks Chanchal to bring their photos. Tau ji asks Baldev to give the photos in the station.

Hoshyier and jaggi decides to tell this to Simran n Rajveer. Didi and Himmat are looking for them. Rajveer calls his dad and asked about the situation. Hoshiyar says anything can happen, Didi did not come home and Himmat is also not here. They may be after you, take care. He says reach Delhi soon. Simran asks what happened. Rajveer says what we feared.

Rajveer and Simran stays in a hotel and get ready to have some food when they see Didi and Himmat in same place. Raj and Simmi are shocked but they escape but Didi sees them running [not sure if Didi saw them or not ðŸ˜•]

Precap:
Tau ji doubts Himmat for kidnapping Simran and Rajveer.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear for written update 🤗    
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank youuu for the wu dear!!!

o nooo bua ji saw them ... what now?!
sooo sweet RajSi moments... lovely!!!!
Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the wu
Edited by .rumki. - 10 years ago
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanzie for WU...epi .was nice.loved it.

thnx again for ur work .I always appriciate ur work.Edited by sukuvivu - 10 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chanchal, chup, chup, chup. Gosh you'll think she's all cried out, after her wedding night, when she realized the animal farm family were her inlaws. I'm so glad Tauji told her to do something instead just sitting and crying.

Hoshyier, created the mess, and still too dumb to figure it out and he's the educated one, my foot.

I love seeing wide load, with her monkey, they good partners.

Tanzi buddy 🤗

Thanks for the update
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@pyar-ishq-wide load n monky..ROFL...
poor them..lol.
VeerForSanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update 😊

Originally posted by: mire220

thank youuu for the wu dear!!!

o nooo bua ji saw them ... what now?!
sooo sweet RajSi moments... lovely!!!!

Thank you. im not sure if Buaji really saw them or suspected them. it will be confirmed in tonights episode. 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Chanchal, chup, chup, chup. Gosh you'll think she's all cried out, after her wedding night, when she realized the animal farm family were her inlaws. I'm so glad Tauji told her to do something instead just sitting and crying.

Hoshyier, created the mess, and still too dumb to figure it out and he's the educated one, my foot.

I love seeing wide load, with her monkey, they good partners.

Tanzi buddy 🤗

Thanks for the update

Rajveer's mother is soo dramatic 😳 animal farm family gosh Rani 🤣 
miss u Rani ðŸ¤—