Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

im really liking smart MB

no more crying at least, and i hope it stays like this

Really I am so glad to see her NOT cry 😛
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Good POst Nikky.. 👏
Thisis the  Madhu I loved...😃 this is the Jungli BIlli who RK admired along with me...😳 and Happy to see that she is back... even RK realize that... so now a days he is referring JUngli Billi a lot more timse..😉 and yesterday also he said something like.. "Meri Jungli Billi ktya karu tumara..."😉  it reflected the old RK tooo... Altogether the Show is back...

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rogue101

AS LONG AS OUR RISHBALA ARE IN GOOD FORM BBB-ing PEOPLE AROUND...MB,KBC etc CANT DO ANY HARM TO MBEIEJ...DVD ROCKZZZ...LOVING THE EPISODES...

AND YUP NOW I FEEL MADHU HAS BECOME RK's BETTER-HALF IN EVERY SENSE...MADHU-DIRECTOR SCENES WERE TOO GOOD...

I love when RK-MB are shown at EQUAL levels...this is something I wanted always..Madhu to be strong smart instead of the usual rona dhona
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Nice post, Niki! ⭐️
It was definitely a relief not to have senseless leads ... liked it that Madhu isn't crying or moping around, rather using her brains to help RK and tackle this problem. CV's really need to work hard to tackle the 8:30pm competition starting up this month.

Thnx nupur...I think CVs are in full force..See the no. of new entries happening & suddenly leads have turned smart & BW track is on full swing 😎

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Good POst Nikky.. 👏
Thisis the  Madhu I loved...😃 this is the Jungli BIlli who RK admired along with me...😳 and Happy to see that she is back... even RK realize that... so now a days he is referring JUngli Billi a lot more timse..😉 and yesterday also he said something like.. "Meri Jungli Billi ktya karu tumara..."😉  it reflected the old RK tooo... Altogether the Show is back...

Thnx pennu..Did I say your name is really cute 😆
And this is the Jungli Billi we saw once in a blue moon 😆
I love to hear it from RK specially when she does such Things & Even Madhu called RK Right Kameena 😛

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

Exactly dis is what i call out of d box a complete track based on BW..

Yeah Sana..😎

@ All - Thnk u guys

Nice post Niki 😊
Finally the glycerine stock has dried up and everyone' s brains have been brought back. Its a relief. Loving the current episodes 😊
faria86 thumbnail
i loved the episode i would like to say well done cvs 👏
& loving this track 😃
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Thnx pennu..Did I say your name is really cute 😆
And this is the Jungli Billi we saw once in a blue moon 😆
I love to hear it from RK specially when she does such Things & Even Madhu called RK Right Kameena 😛

thanks.. Nikky...😛