Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing, I like the first day first show, hope cvs keep the show intresting and dont drag it too much. By now I love the main leads and cant wait to see their chemistry.

snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Rajla.  I liked the first episode and I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.

shelly2121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but why so little track of viraf phiroz patel...this is just not fair..i want to see more of him..they should be given equal footage and not just 2 mins scene...
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkydiva

Hey Rajla🤗

You here...any other of Sulbala/Sultan Fans here????

Thanks for Posting the Article Here Yaar...

Hey Pinky...Actually a small bunch is already here...I am sure the rest will follow😆
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Thanks for Sharing😊

Thanks for writing such a Brilliant Article...Many aspects that one would not have thought has been written and shared in your article...It was a wonderful read up👏 👏 👏
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Hi,
I see some familiar faces here!
Missed part of the show but what I saw was wonderful. The new girl shows great promise. The rest are veterans anyway.
Hope the show climbs the charts soon.

PS: Thanks for the review.

Hi Pippa...Yes a lot of Similar Faces are coming as well I guess...

This is her first Solo Show...But she has acted in TMLS and a Movie before...So wouldn't actually call her New... Fingers Crossed , I am sure many wish the same that the show climbs up the Charts

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.
You are right the title, characters and story are all amazing. 
Viraf has done again a well done performance yet his character is still to be describe. His character is full of suspense.
And Tara, being youngest daughter of the house she is tha bread earner of her family, not her elder sister nandani who is looking for shortcut to wealth and luxurious life style. Being responsible for the family, this quality of Tara is impressive and for that she agreed to married without thinking twice because she wants her family settle. Her acting will get better with time. 
The story is going to unfold interestingly. 
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

What a wonderful write up. Thanks for sharing Rajla.
This show has got a bunch of talent. The female lead impressed me a lot. The way she easily moved from one emotion to another was done flawlessly. She is also a beauty.
Viraf made his mark without uttering even one dialogue.
Kalavati sounded ominous and scary. I have never seen the actor before. I could never imagine a male actor being able to play the role of a eunuch so flawlessly.
I had great expectation from this soap, and the first episode surpassed my already high expectations. Loved it!

Anytime Bidz...

I agree the female lady has a Spark...Chavvi Pandey is Beautiful... You should see her in the "Teri Bindya Re" song Teri Meri Love Story Version, where she romanced Karan Wahi...She looked really gorgeous there😳 I am sure soon we'll see a New Avatar from the already hatke Tom Boy Look...

Looks like Nobody has anything to say about Viraf...The Guy sure has made his Mark but then you expect that from a Natural Talent like him...

Bidz if you have seen Bollywood Movies before you have seen Vishwajeet Pradhan the actor who essays Kalavati...After a long time I enjoyed watching a first episode, the promos effect was there throughout the 1st episode...Though most of it was what was written and shown in Promos and Promotional Videos...

rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Regarding Tara.  I agree that it's a refreshing change that the girl herself agreed and that too in a joyous, upbeat manner.  True, what led her to agreeing is not joyous or upbeat, but this is not like other cases where the girl is pressured, or she is manipulated, or she is down defeated so she agrees. No, here she is the one who makes the offer, actually.  Since original offer was for her sister,  it can be said that Tara puts forth this offer and not the Thakur and Pandit.

As for CP's acting.  The part where she reacted after Aditya's vehicle splashes mud water on her--there we can see that she can settle down and not be so hyper and OTT, but be more natural.  So I have hope she will be be better in the coming episodes.

True that indeed was a refreshing change ki she without know who or what she is agreed to is all upbeat about it because it would resolve many of her Families Financial Problems...I too feel that as the show progresses she'll nail the character of Tara

rajla thumbnail

😆 Bingo!!!