Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@amrita.  thanks πŸ€—
Nothing beats the other swimming pool scenes 
Ms.SK thumbnail
(originally quoted by Vciya) 
@shobhi thanks for that rare photo of sameer DπŸ€— ,thank god u saw that first before that fake Sameer πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
my pleasure.   I was looking for something and found an articlestating Sameer was guest at the music launch of...     so had to find anything regarding Chandi for the photos and found them by fluke πŸ˜‰

bold:  yes I am surprised he/she did not know that Sameer was a guest at the launch as those photos on page 7 were taken 14-15 months ago.  
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
trying to find photos instead of siggys or screen shots.  Sameer at a painting exhibition

Ms.SK thumbnail

PRINCELY PLEASURES

Saturday, 07 September 2013 | Pioneer

Sameer Dharmadhikari is part of the opening episode inMahabharat as King Shantanu

After Jhansi Ki Rani, it is Buddha on Zee and Mahabharat on Star Plus for Sameer Dharmadhikari. It might appear that the actor who has also appeared in films like Satta, is only interested in history and mythology. "But it is not a case," says Sameer, adding, "It is a matter of chance that these three shows are a part of our history.Buddha was offered while I was working on a Marathi film with Isha Koppikar. The writer wanted me to play the role of Shuddhodana. And since it is a 52-episode series, it is not one of those dramas that would go on forever. Similar is the case with Mahabharat that came almost at the last minute and since I play king Shantanu, I am only a part of one-hour opening episode of the show. So for me shooting for both was like doing feature films. I want to have my own time after completing a show and that is why I move on to do a film after one show on TV," said the actor.

"In Buddha, Shuddhodana is a powerful king. Shantanu inMahabharat is always looking for love in his life. He was married to Ganga, on a condition that he will not be asking her any questions. The day he did she would leave him. Ganga drowned his seven sons and while she was drowning the eighth one, he asks her the reason which she explains but leaves him. He was in despair after that and found love after a long time in Satyavati, whose father married his daughter on one condition that her son will be the heir to his throne. So he never was able to find happiness in his love," he said.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/princely-pleasures.html

Red above: Sameer please don't take long in doing a TV show as we miss SamRata

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
shobhi for u n everyone

enjoy

Amrita thumbnail
Ok guys let me know is it ok i am posting those pics here😳
if not than i will not post it
but please let me know--😊
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita88

shobhi for u n everyone

enjoy

thank you amrita πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—    I keep watching maha episode onwards again and again.
Ms.SK thumbnail

looking mischievous  
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita88

Ok guys let me know is it ok i am posting those pics here😳

if not than i will not post it
but please let me know--😊

Better check to see if ok to post other shows pics.  there are so many rules and regulations on posting siggys etc so I am being cagey in posting any siggys or photos which might have copyright stamped etc.

Therefore I am trying to find photos which have no stamsp (media name) etc on it.  Sometimes can't resist πŸ˜‰   if not right then they can delete or give warningπŸ˜†

anyway I am enjoying what you posting πŸ€—
Amrita thumbnail

z12u.png