Money makes the world go round!

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2013-09-09T22:32:40Z
So I really liked the first epi!
I pretty much agree with what city musings said in her thread

what really lingered on was how similar both sisters are..money is important for both-just the reasons are different! Nandini wants to marry a rich guy to be able to lead a happy life, Tara agrees to do the same for her family's happiness!

I have a bad habit of starting shows and getting bored of them! But from what I've seen of this show, I'm hooked!
what works for me: hatke story line, fast paced, good cast
what doesn't: as of now nothing 

Embarrassed
11 Likes this
Posted: 2013-09-10T05:36:59Z
I agree with you
This show has a lot of potential and I am sure its gonna be an awesome show Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-09-10T08:14:11Z
The sisters will mostly likely land up in the same household as the bahus and we can expect rivalry thereErmm Tara will be the elder babu and i assume the brothers are half brothers so more intense drama.

Agreed with you about the money aspect, same need but different motives and priorities.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-09-10T08:20:29Z
Yeah its pretty obvious that the sisters will land up in the same house as I remember Hunar saying that her role is a "surprise" to all! I just hope they don't morph it into a saas-bahu/CID bahus/devrani-jethani saga and stick to the original concept. 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-09-10T08:43:57Z

So is Aditya supposed to be Jay's brother? Ermm Man, I so not want Nandini with in Tara's in laws household. I dun like that girl somehow and this is really not what I'm looking forward to. :P
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-09-10T10:08:29Z
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf


I agree with you 
This show has a lot of potential and I am sure its gonna be an awesome show Smile

Yeah! The cast fits the bill perfectly! I haven't been this excited about a show since those Star One shows(Sarabhai/Special Squad etc)..Guess Life Ok is filling the vacuum Star One left:)


Originally posted by Aahaana


The sisters will mostly likely land up in the same household as the bahus and we can expect rivalry thereErmm Tara will be the elder babu and i assume the brothers are half brothers so more intense drama.

Agreed with you about the money aspect, same need but different motives and priorities. 

Ayye..I don't want rivalry..there are so many behen shows on television which show that..but then as long as it doesn't overpower the main story I'm good..but I'm sure you're right..Kalavati will use Nandu as a pawn!

Originally posted by BalamPichkaari


Yeah its pretty obvious that the sisters will land up in the same house as I remember Hunar saying that her role is a "surprise" to all! I just hope they don't morph it into a saas-bahu/CID bahus/devrani-jethani saga and stick to the original concept. 

LOL
@bold: reminds me of the BW celebs claiming to have the most different role ever!
@underline: I hope so too..I really liked Chal Sheh aur Maat and Savitri when they started..but coz of TRP ke issues they changed the story..and I stopped watching the showsSleepy

ETA: Bunty is Tara's bhai! Mistake ho gayi



Originally posted by city-musings


 
So is Aditya supposed to be Jay's brother? Ermm Man, I so not want Nandini with in Tara's in laws household. I dun like that girl somehow and this is really not what I'm looking forward to. :P

I don't know ya! Rohit Saraf(from V best friends forever) is supposed to be play Jay's younger brother Bunty!
Like Aahana said, maybe he's Jay's half brother or something!

Hunar..umm..I am extremely neutral towards her..I liked her in her first show, didn't in her second show!

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..


Agree with you
:):)
Edited by czarcastic. - 2013-09-10T12:33:56Z
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
MRIARA- 12- You're my world.....

mastaTmohi   5   344

mastaTmohi 5 344 2015-05-04T17:28:10Z Shaina_b
Badtameez_Dil 14 2138 2014-10-04T14:38:34Z 09rathorep
Sehru_life 2 972 2014-10-03T21:53:22Z Rohiniebian
mastaTmohi 1 720 2014-08-28T08:16:00Z urikitisharmila
Sehru_life 6 726 2014-08-05T12:25:20Z Shaina_b

Topic Info

  • 5 Replies
  • 927Views

Topic started by abjbdishiuw

Last replied by abjbdishiuw

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP