Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Kalki.

It is Suchi - Mathi's last daughter.

I saw he has only 4 own daughters. Appo one adopted va? Which one???

Thanks Migan
maybe they adopted one
the 4th one

i think she died after the birth of her daugher - i am guessing
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
seams a good episode .
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akafan

I think there is more to grandpa's situation then the eyes meet. I have a feeling eventually he is going to melt and live with Mathi and his daughters.  The episode was great overall and looking forward to the very important track that is Maha's wedding. I hope Janani or Vignesh or even Chandran does something about it. Fingers crossed. this is a serial they should show happy scenario since all of us so stressed out with our own lives. The last thing we need is the negativity. I mean little bit is okay but I feel they should show more nice things happening. So far this serial is meeting that expectation at least for me. I am beginning to even like Janani these days. So friends lets wait and watch.

Hit like if you like my update.

Nita somehow i feel its the opposite 🤔 maybe his afraid the longer 4 sisters spend time together .. susi might want to go back with the sisters. He is aware she is already grown up and there will not be any ways for his to stop her if she wants to go and live with her father and sisters. Adhan pola he chases them back. Afraid susi will be more attach to them. I guess that is the main reason why she is not allowed to use mobile too pola

thanks for the updates Nita. ⭐️

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Nita somehow i feel its the opposite 🤔 maybe his afraid the longer 4 sisters spend time together .. susi might want to go back with the sisters. He is aware she is already grown up and there will not be any ways for his to stop her if she wants to go and live with her father and sisters. Adhan pola he chases them back. Afraid susi will be more attach to them. I guess that is the main reason why she is not allowed to use mobile too pola
thanks for the updates Nita. ⭐️

i agree with Ratna - grandparents afraid sushi would decide to leave them - Mathy & daughter missed the time together because of the grandparents - really sad - they took her happiness - then what is the use of celebrating b-day when the person not really happy

Janani missed the b-day - didn't watch it fully

Maha situation anything can change the minute

kalki2007 thumbnail

Thanks Duff for the update

Mathi older wiser but not using his head🤣

Maha - Bharathi - Janani - guessed it correctly

Suba - oh no - i don't think she has good insticts if she has she woudln't choose Asoak or marred him in  jet speed - now she it telling Maha and Janani to keep quite

Vignesh - he is a good person and telling the truth about his mom - Why Mathi thinks that's wrong - he should be pleased that son not sitting quitly while his mom doing evil things

wake up Mathi before it's too late

have a nice weekend to all
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ladies.
Totally agrees to what you say about mathi. Atleast I wish he said the name of the groom so Vignesh caught on.

Too bad for Maha. She trusts her father and this happens. Me too waiting to see what happens.

Hopefully not the bad.

As I said wanted to see Maha married to Vignesh.

Also I agree granpa affection due to not able to loose Suchi is what I think.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anuuu more then the updates i enjoyed your side comments 🤣 thanks maa for the updates ⭐️
Daffodilee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">anuuu more then the updates i enjoyed your side comments🤣 thanks maa for the updates⭐️</font>

thankgod no new characters in the epi to confuse me 🤣
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks ladies.

Totally agrees to what you say about mathi. Atleast I wish he said the name of the groom so Vignesh caught on.

Too bad for Maha. She trusts her father and this happens. Me too waiting to see what happens.

Hopefully not the bad.

As I said wanted to see Maha married to Vignesh.

Also I agree granpa affection due to not able to loose Suchi is what I think.

I am sure eventually Vignesh and Maha will marry, just want to see how things will fall into place.
Daffodilee thumbnail
i really scared for maha.in yesterday epi vignesh said he cant or wont anything against his mom" if vignesh marries maha and save her from prabhu then she has to face evil MIL .ithuku ava playschool ah develop panalam pa