Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessN

lovely Os dear...
agar aisa hoga to bahut maja ayega...

BTW... whats ur name??? mene tume shayad pehle nehii  dekha... 😳

Thank you!
I am kalpana! I used to be Analeez11 till yesterday! Changed my username today! My pic used to be pink rose! I am the one who wrote those modified songs like DDEJ Title track, Dhak dhak Karne Laga and Aankhon ki Gustakhiyaan! I had modified them to suit the show! If you still dont remember me then check out my Index which has the link to those songs written by me!

P.S. After each episode I daily post minimum three posts. You have read and replied many of them! 
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Thank you!
I am kalpana! I used to be Analeez11 till yesterday! Changed my username today! My pic used to be pink rose! I am the one who wrote those modified songs like DDEJ Title track, Dhak dhak Karne Laga and Aankhon ki Gustakhiyaan! I had modified them to suit the show! If you still dont remember me then check out my Index which has the link to those songs written by me!

P.S. After each episode I daily post minimum three posts. You have read and replied many of them! 

Kalpana... ...

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

got yourself a new username???
super amazing os dear... do they have kids??? next when you write apost marriage os do try to include kids... plz yaar its a request...
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW CUTIE! WHAT AN AMAZING STORY! HONESTLY, I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! FIRSTLY, I LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY R MARRIED!☺️ UFFF ON TOP OF THAT ANTARA TRYING TO PROVE TO RAGHU THAT HE LOVES THE ANTARA, THE KASHMIR & REAL ONE, NOT ANY OTHER TYPE!πŸ˜† SO I HAD FUN READING THIS LOVELY STORY!πŸ˜ƒ YES, U WRITE BEAUTIFULLY, SO PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

super amazing os dear... do they have kids??? next when you write apost marriage os do try to include kids... plz yaar its a request...

Yep! Changed the username as most readers of my stories knew my real name. 
Thanks for the review!😳
And I promise when I write a future based one shot next time I will involve kids but you will have to help me by suggesting name for them! πŸ˜‰ What say?
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zzinia2411

WOW CUTIE! WHAT AN AMAZING STORY! HONESTLY, I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! FIRSTLY, I LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY R MARRIED!☺️ UFFF ON TOP OF THAT ANTARA TRYING TO PROVE TO RAGHU THAT HE LOVES THE ANTARA, THE KASHMIR & REAL ONE, NOT ANY OTHER TYPE!πŸ˜† SO I HAD FUN READING THIS LOVELY STORY!πŸ˜ƒ YES, U WRITE BEAUTIFULLY, SO PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the review! You are making me blush!😳
And I promise, the moment anything inspires me I will write Rantara OS! Just waiting for the inspiration to hit me!
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

kids??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it 
awesome job πŸ˜Š