Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Ayesha dii Neena dii πŸ€—  πŸ₯³

πŸ€—
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lol πŸ˜† i thought ki mai tum logo ko join nahi kar paungi celebrations mein.. isilye maine one month pehle hi marinu dii ko apni edits aur comment pm kar diya tha taani she posts it πŸ˜† but mai toh yaha hu πŸ˜†

EK Mahine Pehle !!😲 WOW but it's good you made it
vaise when u gonna post it ?

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -upama-

Yippeee.. finally. is ridzy di here?

@shivi: give me some ideas on what to write πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

na re ritzy dii not here abhi tak  what to write on what? πŸ˜²
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taarey_vrimar

hello
congo on 100AT taareyians feeling so great
missing taarey

I know.. Really great😳
Breezy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitzyOnly4Amar

Finally the 100th AT is here...Congratulations to every single member on 100th AT guysπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..Nikky, Sara, Sana, Meetu, Such, Sanju, Christy, Annie, Teju and Rhea missing you guys loads, wanna see you all back and TaaRey as well, this AT is incomplete without you all...

It's a great feeling to be a part of TaaRey AT from beginning till 100th AT. And a special thanks to Sreelu, the best friend one could ever have
,my bunny cum sisterπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, for making TaaReyians wait for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thanks to Shivi, Upama,Neha and all TaaReyians for having pateince, means a lot. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Last but not the least wanna thank the magical couple with unbeatable chemistry , our very own VriMAr aka TaaRey for giving us the best love story ever .
So party hard guys, have fun...  

Oh diπŸ€— Aap k bina hum celebrate he nahi kar pah rahe the..Thankgod u finally came. 
chalo now lets start the party!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ayesha_Hasan

I know.. Really great😳

yupp 😊
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitzyOnly4Amar

Finally the 100th AT is here...Congratulations to every single member on 100th AT guysπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..Nikky, Sara, Sana, Meetu, Such, Sanju, Christy, Annie, Teju and Rhea missing you guys loads, wanna see you all back and TaaRey as well, this AT is incomplete without you all...

It's a great feeling to be a part of TaaRey AT from beginning till 100th AT. And a special thanks to Sreelu, the best friend one could ever have
,my bunny cum sisterπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, for making TaaReyians wait for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thanks to Shivi, Upama,Neha and all TaaReyians for having pateince, means a lot. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Last but not the least wanna thank the magical couple with unbeatable chemistry , our very own VriMAr aka TaaRey for giving us the best love story ever .
So party hard guys, have fun...  

OMG dii u here πŸ€— congo to you too πŸ€—  πŸ₯³ aree nai dii we love u and thats why we waited πŸ€— i wont take ur thanks.. just give me Mr.HOO πŸ˜† and yes even I'm missing all my dii's! 
Breezy. thumbnail

na re ritzy dii not here abhi tak  what to write on what? πŸ˜²

Ridzy di cameπŸ˜† 
nah i was saying ki i have to unreserve my comment on page 3 but i dun have any idea on what to writeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ayesha_Hasan

TaaRey discussion plz..😳

always ready to discuss about taarey
peraltagasm thumbnail
Okay guys I gotta go now  u guys continue i'll be abck some other time πŸ˜Ž muah bye evryone