||Written Updates -Super Saturday -7Th September,2013 -Episode -1221||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 7th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Taarak caught in an awkward situation. Everyone assume he was taking a lady's photo while Taarak denies. jethalal comes to save him. The lady tells jethalal that Taarak was taking her photos. Taarak shows his camera to her and says I did not take her photos. Taarak says I m innocent. The lady checks the camera and apologizes to him and leaves. Taarak says this is the limit. He says lets go to the police station. jethalal says yes, did you take his photos. Taarak says yes, many. Inspector Chaalu Pandey is on duty busy in the police station. jethalal and Taarak come to him. Chaalu Pandey welcomes them and asks them to stand till he asks them to sit. They have a talk about Zanjeer film. jethalal invites Chaalu Pandey to his house for dinner. Chaalu Pandey says I can't and jokes. Chaalu Pandey solves a case and shows his wits. jethalal and Taarak praise Chaalu Pandey. jethalal and Taarak tell him about their problem.

Taarak says someone is following jethalal and taking his photos. Chaalu Pandey says did he hurt you? jethalal says he is after me from two days. Chaalu Pandey asks for the proof. Taarak shows him the photos. There is not a single photo of the stalker. Chaalu Pandey says this is not a proof. jethalal sees the photos and says how did you take the photos Taarak. Taarak says I m sorry but his photo did not come right. Chaalu Pandey says let the crime happen, then we will see. jethalal says why can't you ask him why he is taking his photos. Chaalu Pandey agrees and says the police will follow you tomorrow in civil dress. We will catch the stalker and ask him why he is taking your photos. jethalal thanks him. jethalal says my family does not know about this. He says we will meet at some Naka. Taarak says its Sunday tomorrow and jethalal does not go to shop.

jethalal says we know this, but the stalker does not know. Chaalu Pandey says he will help him. jethalal's phone rings. Popatlal calls him. Chaalu Pandey asks him to talk on speaker. Popatlal asks what happened. jethalal gives him the update. jethalal tells him the plan. Popatlal says even I will come tomorrow. Chaalu Pandey says why did you leak our plan. jethalal says I said this only to Popatlal. Chaalu Pandey says its ok, leave it now.

The next morning, Dayaben tells Babuji that she is thinking to visit a relative with jethalal. Babuji gives her the permission. jethalal says he has to go for some work. Babuji says its Sunday today. jethalal thinks what to do, should he tell the truth to them, but they will be tensed. jethalal says I m going to the shop. Babuji recites a poetry and taunts jethalal. jethalal says I m going to visit my friend. Dayaben says I planned to go with you. jethalal says we will go next Sunday. Tappu says I will also come with you. jethalal says what will you do. Tappu says I need a new table tennis bat. jethalal says I will bring it for you, no need for you to come. jethalal sees the clock and gets late. He thinks Chaalu Pandey will beat him if he stays here talking. jethalal greets everyone and leaves.

Taarak, Popatlal and Chaalu Pandey are waiting for jethalal. Taarak says he has a family so he is getting late. Chaalu Pandey says even I have a family, did I come late, I took leave from my department and this jethalal... Taarak says I will call you. Goli stops jethalal and talks to him. jethalal says I have a meeting and I need to go. Goli irritates him. jethalal gets Taarak's call and he says I left from here, I will reach in two mins. jethalal sees someone at the society's entrance and is shocked.

Taarak's Message:

jethalal is shocked to see the stalker, while everyone are waiting for him. What will happen now?Will the stalker be caught? Stay tuned.😛

Precap:
jethalal tells Taarak that he cannot reach to him and says the stalker is here. Taarak tells this to Chaalu Pandey.😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thans... Manan and it was Awseme episode!!!
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thanks for the WU , awesome episode :)
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu manan n it was awesome episode n chalu pandey was too good n jetha chalu pandey ki jodi hamesa hi bahut funny hoti hai