------------------------------------
diary prt ws lik m watchin pkyek again ❀️
who killed piya?whr is Haseena? Is she alive? Hmmm difficult 2 guess πŸ˜†
finally finally finally piya's secret is out
MEMORABLE updt :*Edited by luckdiya - 10 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
whoa...abhay going closer to truth just  lyk pia...but i miss pi in this epi it was all Abhay POV..cont soon
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

thank you so much
its superb episode
so Abhay got some information about his past
nice haseen wrote a diary but where is she and chand
are they killed by vampire council?
i think abhay killed advick sister when he became monster
and advick want to take revenge that's why he is doing all this
but i am afraid now advik feeling pia as little sister if Abhay get his memory back hope advik will be no more enemy
but in last episode pia was on front of abhay and asking question about marriage its totally changed story
but i like it
superb written Weldon writers doing great job 

Originally posted by: rkmad

super story with superb writing scriptπŸ€—
i love to day episode thank god we got some logical information about pia death and abhay transformation as monsterπŸ‘
but what where is hessina and chand are they killed by council
who is advik is abhay killed his sister as abhay got flash back a black curly hair girl in advik house?
i think advik feeling for pia as sister and he will be no enemy of abhay at last
second if abhay changed again as protective to pia and start using his mind alina can be his friend again
and the real villain will be rehan and council
so happy for new beginning thrill and fighting with love and care
but hope in next episode abhay give answers of pia detective questions 

errmm... I think we already mentioned that Advik's sister was killed by greedy for money kidnappers, so where does the question of Abhay being the killer arises? πŸ˜•
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome n amazing part...wow abhay knows everything know n is back at being pia bodyguard🀣
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...πŸ‘β­οΈ
continue soon and thanks for the pm...πŸ˜ƒ
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lo❀️ed the epi

though it seems like piya's mystry is solved bt i doubt som parts of it remains
coz alina isn't the type 2 shead an inocent's blood 2 defeat abhay + they were unaware of piya's return wen tey came looking 4r her πŸ˜•

ten liana wil never bilive tat abhay can hv a soulmate

yet tey came 2 dd looking 4r the most powerful supernatural being

ten this advik is a great mystry 4m 1 side it looks like he can never harm piya n he is also acting as cupid 4r abhiya bt ten again his despiration 4r being the king ...   ( my brain is hanged )

our cvs r doing great job in creating unpredictable mystries  ...must say great creativity ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n finally abhay bak 2 bodyguard mode 😎

m superxited now 4r the nxt πŸ˜›

tnx 4r the pm 😊 

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: captainplus

lo❀️ed the epi

though it seems like piya's mystry is solved bt i doubt som parts of it remains
coz alina isn't the type 2 shead an inocent's blood 2 defeat abhay + they were unaware of piya's return wen tey came looking 4r her πŸ˜•

ten liana wil never bilive tat abhay can hv a soulmate

yet tey came 2 dd looking 4r the most powerful supernatural being

ten this advik is a great mystry 4m 1 side it looks like he can never harm piya n he is also acting as cupid 4r abhiya bt ten again his despiration 4r being the king ...   ( my brain is hanged )

our cvs r doing great job in creating unpredictable mystries  ...must say great creativity ! πŸ‘

n finally abhay bak 2 bodyguard mode 😎

m superxited now 4r the nxt πŸ˜›

tnx 4r the pm 😊  

Alina and Liana only know about someone with a powerful blood. they have no clue about any soulmate connection. and things in past have changed Alina. she isn't what she used to be. As for Advik, he is meant to confuse everyone all the timeπŸ˜†
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This update is simply WoW!!!. One of the best, that I had been waiting for.
It was really beautiful, the way the past was brought to Abhay.
No, even knowing it from Vedere, could not have done much justice the way the past was brought out before him from Haseena's perspective.

It was like going back to the old PKYEK days - very beautifully retold.

And the mystery behind Piya's healing is also revealed. So was it Piya who signalled to Mr.Gomes to get her dress and car when Abhay takes her to his house after the fire.

Now Abhay is back to the saviour mode.  He seems to have got an idea why Piya could be in danger and  the people who are likely to harm her.
Hope there will not be any stay away from me from Piya's side this time. 
I am not looking for any immediate romance, but really wish that they should be together in what ever situations the future might put them in.

Advik seems to have a fair idea of this resurrection and the powers of the soulmate.  He might have wanted to take Abhay's place as the vampire head, but he never had any intentions of harming Piya, leave alone taking her powers.

Coming to Liana and Alina, they are more interested in protection of their Clan from Abhay than the desire for more powers. But not sure if Liana's intentions would change if she gets to know of  Piya's powers.
Alina had always considered old Abhay and Piya as her friends.  She might really not want to harm Piya, even if she were to acquire powers by sacrificing her.

That leaves Rehan.  Rehan had come to avenge Abhay for all the tragedies that took place in his life.  And naturally wanted to harm Piya to cause pain to Abhay. But once he gets to know of Piya's secret, even he might want to sacrifice her to get her powers.  

And then we have the Vampire Council.  Obviously they wanted Piya dead. But then, had they not instructed Abhay to kill Piya.  They had not told him that he needs to sacrifice her. or Did they. Killing and sacrificing can be to different things.  Killing could be anywhere.  But sacrificing for some powers  require rituals to be followed right ?  Were they not aware of Piya's powers.  They should have been the first to act to sacrifice her for her powers.  Instructing Abhay to kill her would only mean that Abhay would get her powers.  Would they risk Abhay to get all the powers and still abide by their rules?

One more question in my mind.  As per the book, if the soulmate is resurrected, he/she would possess the immense powers. But why did they have to kill her in the first place.  Both Abhay and Piya were human and in no way posed any danger to the vampire or supernatural world.  Infact it was the Vampire council who had set Abhay and Arnab free.  Then why did they want Abhay to become a vampire again and with Piya dead?

Setting my questions aside, Thank you very much team for the DFL and this wonderful episode.  This one is definetely one of the best episodes.

Thanks once again !!!!!!! (I really wish if any one of the PKYEK team takes a look at this one. But then they have to be members to read this right.  Do you think any one - cast or crew would have an account to go through the updates)

SupriyaG96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update is just awesome (I have read only this update till now ) Abhay's turmoil between his heart and mind started again. What is Advik trying to do with Abhiya? He really want Abhiya together? πŸ˜• Haseena's thoughts in the dairy were very beautiful. No Abhiya in this episode:-(
But I want to say that HATS OFF!!! to the writers who have written it ;-)
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome epi i loved it  πŸ˜³β€οΈ