My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends,
it's me again...ok dis os is really different...i hv written it in fairytale 

storyline nd i really njoyed writing it...hope u all enjoy reading it...finger 

crossed...here it goes... 

AN ANCIENT FAIRYTALE

A very very long years ago there was a place in the outskirts of a village nd near a 
dark forest...it was a small and heavenly place...their was a  huge waterfall nd 
river...all d surrounding was covered up wid beautifull flower nd fruit plants...in between which located a small nd simple hut...

In dat hut lived a girl named pia...if dat place was heaven so madhu was an angel over their...having milky white body, long curly hairs nd  chocolaty brown eyes which defined her angelic beauty...besides dis she always wores d ornaments made up of flowers nd cherry on d cake she also wore a crown made up of differet colour flowers nd stem of plants...she was d purest soul on d earth...

Her heart was transparent like pure oceanic water...becoz frm childhood only her mom taught her to be kind, pure, sweet to every creature of d earth...she was born in d village bt after her fathers death her mom left d village nd came to live in dis heavenly place...

As she grown up her mom also taught her hw to live d life alone made her do all her works by herself...as pia was only daughter of her nd they had no relatives as in case she will die so pia can take care of herself...

Nd her fear was right pia's mom died when pia turn 18 years old...after losing her mom pia became very sad...her only friend were animals with whom she grown up...in which one was her cute little rabbit nd she had named her bunny...other was her a huge white colour horse which belong to her father...

Her daily routine was to wake up with d first ray of sun...she simply took bath in falling water of waterfall...then she completes her household chores...den she goes into d forest in hunting of food...she was a really gud cook nd living in forest never drawned her cooking skills...from forest foods also she always cook a deliciuos dishes...she also feed her bunny rabbit nd horse...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherside in d dark forest a young man running wid d speed of light...his all wearing were black like coal...his dark blue eyes were shining like diamond in dat darkness...just den he jumped  in d air nd caught a deer nd his canine teeth came out nd he dugged dem deep in deer's neck sucking it's blood frm every inch of it's body...

After sometime poor lifeless deer fall on d earth...d man screamed hell out of him "aaahhhaaa..." nd fall on his knees blood licking frm both side of his lips... d man was none another den prince abhay... he was d only son of great king raichand...abhay was very kind nd pleasant in nature...he always help to others nd care for his village people...

Bt dis rishab exist before dat dreadfull day of his life...one day at evening abhay ride on his horse into d forest...when he went deep nd deep in d dark jungle he came to face some unusual people...all d men were wearing black colour dress nd were standing in circle surrounding d fire...dey all were chanting some mantras...abhay got really negative feelings frm dem...he got down frm his horse nd slowly started to walk near dem taking care not to gain there attention...bt to his bad luck he got caught nd in a sec a man rush to him nd was hovering over him...before he can make it hw dis man can run so fast he lost his conciousness...

After dat his life became dis... he became d most dangerous creature of d earth a vampire...those people made him a vampire... as his heart was pure he controlled himself hw much as he can nd never got along with those other vampire who sucks human blood...he also never return to his palace as thinking he may loose his control if he will be in between human beings...he made his small world in d dark forest only...

Nw he just his life by attacking on animals nd fullfilling his never ending thrust for blood...bt he never want to live dis cursed life... he want to be dead cmpletely dead...everyday he cried out his soul begging god to gve him peace of death...after collecting himself he rubbed his cheeks which had stains of blood tears nd stood frm ground walking to nowhere...as he was walking slowly passing frm d big trees suddenly a white light flashed infront of him which made him blind for many sec... after adjusting his eyes to d light he saw nothing infront of him...just den he heard a voice..."abhay my son..." he was still confused so he asked "who is 

there???" d voice came again "abhay my son don't worry...god has listened to ur 

pleading of so many years...i m here to gve u boon which will release ur soul frm dis 

curse nd u will be free for forever..."

Abhay was very scared nd curious to make out wat is happening wid him...den also 

he didn't trailed off nd spoke confidently "hw will u do dis nd wat is d boon..." abhay 

walked near d light more as d voice came again to hear it more clearly "as u knw d 

earth rule to gain something u hv to lose something...so to release ur soul u hv to 

sacrifice another purest soul of d earth..."

Abhay raised his brows not understanding a single word said by d voice... nd 

getting about abhay's confusion of mind d voice spoke again..."it is dat u hv to make 

a girl fall in love wid u...nd dat girl should not be anyone bt she must be d purest 

soul of heart..whom heart doesn't consist of feelings like ego, jealousy, evilness...her 

heart must knw only one feeling nd dat is love...wen u make her fall for u... u hv to 

clam her body becoz dat will be d proof dat she truly lovesu...nd after u hv to snatch 

her soul by ur inner animal..."

Abhay was paralysed after listening dis...he never hurt anyone for himself bt nw he 

hv to do such a sin to gain death...after thinking for a while he replied back "i can't 

do dis...i m not a selfish..."

The voice laughed out loud which annoyed abhay bt he listen to him as it speak 

"abhay u r really kind person...after turning into vampire ur nature remained still...bt 

fate hv dis thing in store for u nd u hv to do dis...becoz whatever god decides it 

always turns out good for their child...so just think dat it will be gud for dat girl also 

nd do it..."

Abhay got lost in deep thinking nd after fighting wid his inner gudness he got ready 

to dis bt his mind was still hving a question so he asked to d voice "bt hw i will get 

dat girl???" on listening to abhay's que nd his agreement d voice smiled  nd spoke 

for last time "as i had told u i had given u a boon...u will get her soon my son..." 

Before abhay can spoke further d light disappeared nowhere in d air...abhay startled 

nd like crazy he started to luk hear nd there just to make out whether he was 

dreaming or it was truth...

In d beatifull morning pia wake up as sun begun to rise...removing her thick 

blanket like cloth frm herself she stood up...after  collecting her useful thing she 

walk into d river wearing a white colour  sleeveless cloths which starts from her 

down shoulder nd end upto her kness... she walk upto d waterfall nd start bathing 

under d crystal white flowing water...

After dat her whole day passed out doing d daily works...at evening she was playing 

wid bunny just running after him nd catching him...bt bunny  started to run into d 

dark forest...without acknowledging as where she is heading pia runs behind 

bunny giggling nd shouting "bunny come here...i will catch u... u cannot run faster 

den me..."

After a while she lost bunny nd stopped running...luking near by she got scared as it 

was really dark nd d things she can saw was only huge nd dark green trees... she 

spoke slowly knowing bunny is around "bunny!!! bunny!!! i knw u r around show 

upto me quickly..."

As bunny can understand her words he hide more in d bushes...mins passed bt 

bunny didn't shown up so pia got worried...she started to luk for him everywhere 

in d bushes...unaware of dat a pair of blue eyes watching her like a prey...pia felt 

it as someone watching her so she luked around nd caught a man standing far away 

dat she can only make out his figure nd shining blue eyes...

Pia felt a soft touch on her feet nd she luk down...bunny was cuddling on her 

feet...she bent down nd pick it up nd d next moment she luk in d direction of figure it 

was gone wid d light speed...pia was confused as he was real or my 

halluscination...her heart started to beat fast an unusual feeling made it's way in her 

heart...she became restless nd thought to leave d place...so she just started to run 

from their cuddling bunny in her arms securely...

At night pia was turning in her bed again nd again thinking about dat man nd her 

heart's feeling...she talked to god..." god was dat man in real...nd y dat strange 

feeling hit my heart on losing him...is he d person who will  decline my loneliness... 

for whom i always prayed to u..." thinking about her loneliness nd d man a tear 

rolled down frm her brown eyes nd after a while she felt asleep...

After losing her mom pia every night prayed to god to reduce her loneliness...to 

send someone in her life to accompany her, to love her nd to care for her...as in 

chilhood her mom tell her stories of prince charming dat a prince will come in her life 

nd will took her away fr her mom...bt she always got sad thinking of getting away frm 

her mom bt nw she prayed fr dat prince charming to come in her life nd take her...
pia was really strong living alon she never thought to took her life by 

herself...she never oes against d nature nd kept her faith in god...

Here abhay came to knw about d boon nd realized as it was all truth...when he saw 

pia in d forest he got hypnotize to her...luking at her his heart which was dead 

frm so many years started to beat...he placed his hand on his heart listening to his 

own heartbeats after so long nd luking at d angelic beauty infront of her...he 

concluded dat he got d girl...bt he had to still confirm dat d girl is hving pure heart or 

not...

The next day abhay first time after many years came out of forest nd walk near d 

hut...he peeped into d hut frm small window nd saw her sleeping innocently nd a  

sweet smile capturing her lips...just den her eyes started to openly slowly...as she 

got up nd luked infront of her she saw him bt after blinking her eyes she lost 

him...abhay hide himself nd walk behind d near by tree...

Pia started her daily routine frm bathing nd doing other work...all day  abhay 

hide nd saw her devouring her every movement in him...her playing nd innocently 

giggling wid bunny cracked a slight smile on abhay's face... his heartbeat was wid 

him all day long...he can feel himself alive near pia...he fall for her nd realize she 

is d only purest beauty on d earth...

Days passed like dis abhay came to near pia's hut everyday nd got drawned into 

her purity...in all these days madhu can also feel him she never saw him perfectly bt 

she knws he is wid her in her every moment...taking it as god fullfill her wish she too 

begun to fall for her secret admirer...without knowing him pia started to love him 

nd praise him...

Abhay couldn't hold his feeling within him...couldn't control him for touching her to 

took her in his arms he decided to face her...it was a dark night pia was sitting on 

d doorstep deep lost in her thoughts...just den she saw someones feet nd luking 

upward her breathe  caught for sec... she startled nd stood up luking at abhay like 

crazy...losing herself in his his blue eyes...

Abhay too devour her as first time he was so much near to her dat he can feel her 

breathe can feel her nd his heartbeat together as dey r dancing on some 

music...Abhay unknowingly took his hand to touch her cherry pink cheeks...which 

made pia to come in sense...bt she didn't moved nd stood still feeling 

comfortness in his strange touch as her heart was carving for dis frm so long...

Breaking d long silence pia speak up..."u!! u were there in d forest on dat 

day???" abhay also came to sense nd replied back removing his hand "yess!!! it was 

me..." pia took a step further so lost as she is in some spell asked him again 

"who r u??? wat is ur name???"

For abhay nw it is getting tough as she came so close dat her humanly scent was 

rising his inner animal...closing his eyes nd controlling himself abhay spoke 

"Abhay!!!  Prince Abhay nd u???"

Pia simply answered her by giving her hand for hand shaking "myself pia..." 

luking down at her hand abhay took it in his big hand...a thunder slashed wid a big 

niose by there simple act which made pia to jump frm her place nd in a sec she 

was in his arms... feeling secured nd safe she placed her head on his chest listening 

to his heart...

Just den it started raining heavily both stood there drench in water...after a while 
abhay back off little nd picked her in his arms nd took her in d hut...as he came nd 

slowly placed pia on her bed she had kept her eyes closed only as not wanting to 

break down her beatifull dream...

In no time abhay  joined her in bed nd started to kiss softly as afraid he might hurt 

her...after dat both got losed in their blissfull night...abhay forgetting about his boon 

all lost in her beauty nd pia to get over frm her lonliness she gve herself...nd he 

claimed her body a proof dat she loves him truly frm her pure heart...

The next morning abhay was first to wake up...feeling relief as he sleeped wid such a 

peace after  many long years...he opened his eyes nd luked at pia who was 

sleeping smilingly snuggling into him which gave more relief to his heart...bt when d 

fact hit his mind dat nw he hv to took her life away made him feel disgusted...he 

stood nd dressed nd zoomed out from there...

Running like crazy in d forest...blood tears flowing frm his eyes he came to stop...he 

shouted like hell "why god why??? why u wanted dis only??? why???" by saying 

dis he fall on his knees..."nw i want to live my life...i want to live wid pia..."

After crying for hours he collected himself nd thought for all possibilities..bt he 

never came to deny d fact...becoz if he want to not kill den also he cannot be wid her 

as he is dead...a dangerous animal...nd if he will leave her so she will die without 

him...so he hv to dis...bt he decided to tell pia his all truth...

Pia woke up late in d morning exhausted frm d last night act...she stood up 

pulling d cover to her bare body nd a smile lit her face remembering about d blissfull 

night...bt when she luk around for abhay nd couldn't found him her heart scattered 

into pieces...she started crying every bad thought hovered in her mind bt she didn't 

give up...

After dressing she started to walk into d dark forest knwing she can find him here 

only...pia walks for half an hour...she was really tierd her feet can't take dis pain 

more nd her head started spinning...she was about to hit d ground bt a strong pair of 

hands caught her...

Abhay took her in his arm walk near d river frm which he took water nd sprinkled on 

her face...pia gain her conciousness nd luking at abhay infront of him she tightly 

hug him sobbing badly she speak up..."pia where were u??? nd why u left me 

alone???"

Abhay was hell angry on himself for leaving her alone like dat...he soothed her by 

patting on her back nd whispering in her ears "pia quite i m wid u...stop crying... 

i will never leave u again i promise..." by saying dis he crushed her more in him...

Sometime later pia got relaxed nd both stood up pia started to walk holding 

his hand bt abhay stopped her nd made her to face him nd said "pia i want u to 

knw something about me..." pia smilingly asked him "wat is dat abhay tell me..."

By dis abhay started to narrate his dark story to her...as hw he became vampire, hw 

he lived dis dreadfull years of his life, most important about him getting boon...after 

listening to each word of abhay pia smiled softly nd said "abhay who ever u r for 

me fact is dat i love u abhay... i love u wid all my heart...nd if ur dead nd we cannot 

live together...i will be glad to die wid u..."

Listening to d innocent words of pia a tear rolled frm his eyes which was not of 

blood...it was pure tear hving 1% water nd 99% of feelings...being wid pia turn 

his blood tears to normal...he pulled pia in his arms crushing her like he will took 

her life by dis action only..."i love u pia...i love u..."

Being like dis in each others arms  for so many mins pia pulled away little nd 

spoke "take my life abhay i m all urs bt just make dis moment special for me..." 

knowing her feeling abhay put his lips on her devouring in soul searing kiss...

After kissing each other like crazy abhay started to move his lips frm her jawline to 

neckline inhaling her humanly scent deeply so he can give rise to his inner 

animal...when he feel her vein he screamed out loud raising his head nd his canine 

teeth came out nd he dugged dem in her...

As d blood drawned frm her body pia started to lose herself in his arms nd after 

mins her soul left her body...otherside after sucking all blood frm her abhay fall on 

earth last time still holding pia in his arms securely nd his soul too got release 

frm his body...

After dat both their souls lived peacefully wid each other in d real heaven of d god...
"ABHIYA  TOGETHER  ALWAYS...EVEN  DEATH  CAN'T  SEPERATE  THEM..."

Do share ur views nd hit like button guys...

Thanks nd Love,
SuRu😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS.

Bt U ve written Madhu instead of Piya many times.
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsomeee fairytale...Love it...Abhiya Eternal Couple🤗
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Beautiful OS.

Bt U ve written Madhu instead of Piya many times.

thnxxx dear...
sorry fr mistake i edited it in hurry dats y...
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Awsomeee fairytale...Love it...Abhiya Eternal Couple🤗

thnxxx soo much dear...
yup abhiya r...
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent abhiya story
u really describe every scenes in beautifull mannered & love it
happy both abhay & pia finally came in one frame
thanks for pm
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

excellent abhiya story
u really describe every scenes in beautifull mannered & love it
happy both abhay & pia finally came in one frame
thanks for pm

thnxxx so much dear...i m glad u liked it...nd ur welcme...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great & excellent abhiya story suru😃😳
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrarocking

<font size="4">great & excellent abhiya story suru😃😳</font>

thnxxx sooo much chitra dear...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3