best of luck shakti arora
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we all are waiting for rocking performanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shapa thumbnail
parin, i have 1 question please answer me? ...mirnalini also perform the same songs... i mean both perform duet aur solo?
gomathi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks shikha and pkarvi sharing pic that shakti and mrinalini  at international airport, shakti and mrinalini all the best and go rock the stage, we re waiting for ur both perform on stage
shapa thumbnail
All the very best shakti and mirnalini for your performance 
shapa thumbnail

South Africa live event ropes in Zee TV Stars

Parinidhi Sharma, Mrinalini Tyagi and Shakti Arora perform in South Africa film festival..

Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 7:07:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   37 Comments  |  3070 Views
Balaji Telefilms Pavitra Rista on Zee TV is soon heading towards leap and the leap hasn't been taken place because the younger lot is more popular. However this younger lot is popular not only in India but also all over the world.

Every year in South Africa Durban there is a live event and the stars of television are called as they perform live dance and fashion shows. The South African crowd loves the stars of Indian television.

So for the same, Shakti Arora who is seen as Dr Onir along with Mrinalini Tyagi who is seen as Teju in Pavtira Rishta are in South Africa performing live for the people out there.

While this time the current attraction is Jodha which is essayed by Paridhi Sharma who is performing for the first time live in front of the audience, the team of Jodha Akbar will fly in December this year.

While Paridhi was not reachable, we asked Mrinalini Tyagi who confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we are preforming in South Africa and we have been performing from quite some time now... it's a great pleasure and honor here. We have dance, designer fashion shows for the audience. Me and Shakti are part of it."

Way to go team Pavitra Rishta and Paridhi.

Ruchita Mishra
shapa thumbnail
shakti and mirnalini burn the floor with fire guys...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shikhasaini199

parin, i have 1 question please answer me? ...mirnalini also perform the same songs... i mean both perform duet aur solo?

they invite onir and teju ( normal and good people from pr pagal panti)