VirMan OS: Dil Toh Aakhir Dil Haina

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, amigos. I am virman123, Jennifer. Remember me? This story has been haunting my mind from a long time. So I decided to write it down. And, now, I am posting this os. Hope you will like it. Enjoy!

Dil Toh Aakhir Dil Haina

Virat curiously scrutinized the young girl prancing among the vacant field, the wind whirling her waist-length, brown hair in an assortment of different areas as she sprinkled the blossoming flowers and leaves into the air leaving them to dwindle around her fluttering.

Her dreamy sort of voice, which gave an aura of distinct dottiness, released an airy sort of laugh as she began to chatter absent mindlessly to herself. Virat pondered onto why a girl who had always been the subject of ridicule took this in great stride being patient and accepting of others around her.

The only friend she had was Mrs Hopkinson; her art teacher apart from that Manvi was always an independent, lonely girl.

"Do you want an apple?" she asked, startling Virat as he was transported from his deep thoughts to reality, Manvi's protuberant dark brown eyes, which often seemed to be dreamily distracted, pierced through his, kindness pouring out of it.

"No, thank you," Virat stuttered.

Manvi lethargically shrugged her shoulders as her pearly whites bit into the delicious, juicy flesh of the green apple captured into her hands, her red stained lips licking the traces of juice which had rested themselves on her lips.

Manvi didn't wear make-up, she was an open-minded, serene girl with many beliefs and traits that others considered strange, which earned her the nickname of 'Mannu.' However, she was intelligent.

"You're Virat Vadhera, aren't you?" Her demeanour and voice were often distant and idealistic; she would drift away from a conversation she did not find interesting.

"Yeah." virat simply replied her.

Another quality of Mannu that aroused curiosity to Virat. Her proficiency of being able to be positive no matter what life's obstacles hurtled her direction.

"Come sit unless you're worried, I'll ruin your social status, its fine," she grinned.

Virat didn't reply to her comment before situating himself beside her body, his arm accidentally brushing against her porcelain skin, which felt soft and silky.

"Look up there; can you see the cloud elephants?" Manvi suggested, pointing towards the cloud hovering in front of them, which was outlined into a shape of an elephant.

"Yeah, it's amazing. Do you do this all the time?" Virat inquired, trying to engage a conversation with the girl he had desperately wanted to create a friendship with ever since he had returned from his World Tour.

"Yes, sometimes at night. Father and I use his binoculars in the attic and gaze at the stars," she responded, "The world is intolerant of the beauty at night-time."

"Does it bother you that you don't have any friends?" blurted Virat, immediately regretting the words that had flew out of his mouth as Manvi rotated her head towards Virat. Her strawberry breath infiltrating his nostrils as she began to speak so close to him, he could feel her breath.

"I do have friends," Manvi acknowledged, "I have Mother, Father, Mrs Hopkinson and my 9 pets."

"Yes but I mean real friends, like your own age," Virat feed backed helplessly.

"Not particularly I guess," Manvi returned.

"I can be your friend," Virat leaked, having no control of the flow of words that were exceeding from his lips. It's like his heart and mind had taken over his actions. Pouring out promises and covenants to the girl he studied every single moment of his life.

"That would be nice, I've never had a friend my age before," Manvi lauded, expressing the gratitude and showing appreciation to the genuine offer she had received, "But won't your friends be disappointed in you?"

"I don't care. Spring is a time for friendships to blossom, besides you're my friend now, right?" he endorsed. "And friends stick with each other, through thick and thin."

~~~

A few months later

As the months approached Manvi and Virat's friendship flourished. Virat's deep feelings aroused making his feelings towards Manvi clearer, he loved her. Not as a friend but as a soul mate while Manvi, was still Manvi unaware of her new found friend's emotions.

Unaware of the butterflies that frolicked in his stomach every time she smiled or leaked a bizarre comment, his acceptance of her flaws, his heartbeat increasing to an abnormal rate at any physical motion she inflicted towards him, his loss of words as he gazed into her eyes longingly and most of all the unconditional love he stored in his heart and shared only with her.

"Are you okay?" whispered Manvi in the frosty spring air as her breath became visible snapping Virat out of his trance.

"Y-Yeah," he stuttered before fidgeting with his hands.

"You have been acting as strange as Patty recently," Manvi confirmed - Patty was her rat, well cat as she liked to call it. He had no fur; he was completely and utterly bald. Virat avoided him as much as possible when he went for his daily visits to Manvi's humble abode.

"I have?" he chuckled nervously before scratching his forhead.

"It must be someone, you're acting exactly like Daddy does whenever he looks at Momma," Her lips curled into a small smile as she began tapping a rhythm on the oak park bench. "Please tell me, I love secrets."

"Well, I really like this girl, no actually I love this girl," Virat stammered as his heart palpitated in his chest.

"Go on, I love guessing games!" Manvi urged excitedly, her small brain trying to calculate the mysterious person Virat was explaining to her.

"She has beautiful long hair and the most unique eyes," he spluttered.

"Eh, I still can't work it out, give me more clues," Manvi stated oblivious.

"She's also my best friend in the whole entire world."

"I know this one! It's Mannu," she squealed clapping her hands enthusiastically.

Virat nodded his head.

"You love me, Virat?" Manvi asked.

Virat nodded his head once again ready for the rejection he was soon about to experience.

"If I like you does this mean I have to kiss you?" Manvi asked, worry evident on her face, "I don't know how to kiss boys; I see Momma and Daddy do it all the time though. Can you teach me?"

Virat lifted his head, his russet brown orbs darting love rays towards Manvi.

"I'd love to," he responded before slowly leaning to Manvi, who seemed uncomfortable and unsure of what to do. His right hand stroked her soft cheeks as his left held her tightly towards him in a heart-warming embrace. He moved his head towards her lips as her eyes fluttered shut, her long eyelashes resting delicately on her face.

It wasn't long before their lips collided together and Virat requested entrance, Manvi immediately accepting as their tongues began to promenade in a perfect synchronised motion. Passion, amour, cravenness and infatuation were amongst the many emotions that flood their kiss.

~~~

And that's the story of how Manvi and Virat discovered their soul mates in each other.
Proving that love exists everywhere. A young girl met a boy who was lost in rules of social status in the Bollywood life both found love in the most unusual places. The moment we indulge of affections, the affections are like lightening; you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.

----
Pardon me for spelling and grammatical errors. 
Please click the 'like' button if you liked my one shot.
And do give long comments. They mean a lot to me!
Love you all.
Take care!
Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 10 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os
loved it
thanks for the pm
anu0555 thumbnail
awsomeee... lovelllyyy..great jobb..
out standing...amazing..n thnkss alot for pm..
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os
simple yet beautiful
thanks for the pm

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Jennifer
loved the os..it was awesome mellifluous
Thanx 4 the pm
Do wri te moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jennifer its really awesome.. Loved it ❀️ Its simple.. 😊 yet beautiful πŸ˜ƒ
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS jennifer...Loved maanvi asking Virat to teach her hw to kiss..that was cute...Thanks for the PM!
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unres!!!!
I loved the os! like I said before it was so sweet and beautifully written!
the way virat wanted to know her better and  become friends with her was so sweet!
I think in everything u write u always like to have either Manvi or virat always eating something! in ur other story, it was cucumbers and now in this os, it's a green apple!πŸ˜†
btw I am still very angry at u for discontinuing that story!😑
and the part where Manvi compares virat to her rat! that was just awesome! 🀣
Manvi was so cute and innocent in this os! Especially when she said this:
"If I like you does this mean I have to kiss you?" Manvi asked, worry evident on her face, "I don't know how to kiss boys; I see Momma and Daddy do it all the time though. Can you teach me?"😳
would love if you do continue to write more cute os's like these!
Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
rainlover03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such an awesome os!!πŸ‘
Amazing...simply beautiful!!
thanks for the pm...