Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yayyy... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.

Our superstars Gurmeet n Kratika at last won the much deserved award...

As jyo pointed out the show has stoped bt it's magic still is there in our hearts.. Which v can never forget... The magic they created on screen vll always b a part of us...
And Saifta recognized it.. It just is a out of the world feeling...
May our superstars continue to climb this ladder of success s there r many more to come.. πŸ˜ƒ

wonderfull thread jyo n poo Di ... Loved it.. ❀️

n poo urf masterchef .. Food was really great.. πŸ˜ƒ
love u guyss for ontiating the effort n creating this thread.. πŸ˜ƒ
gaanabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gurika Deserves It..Congrats to Gurmeet and Kratika ..

faria86 thumbnail
congrats !!! to Gurmeet & Kratika πŸ₯³
well deserved  πŸ‘πŸ‘

& superb thread joyti di πŸ˜ƒ
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the happiest day. Yesterday when I went to sleep , I thought that GK will not win any award as usual. But today in the morning I got the most pleasant surpriseπŸ₯³
I felt like jumping and dancing on the bed. I am so happy to see that my favs getting awards which they deserves.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw Jyo di awesome threadπŸ˜ƒ
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm totally speachless..may be this surprise is even more special because i never ever expected this even in my wildest dreamzzz! 

Feel like jumping into air and scream 'Love you Gurika'... You deserve every bit of this moment❀️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Exclusive pic of @gurruchoudhary on Red Carpet with Gorgeous @kratikaonly

credit to uploader

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Jyo for this thread and IsYa thankuu as well for bringing over the pics...Love you πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

Guru is indeed the Epitome of Humbleness...that tweet just say how much he loves and respects us all and that in his eyes/heart we too deserve that trophy for all the support and love we've shown him and his work πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Congratz to him and Kratz on winning big...We always knew that they had it in them to win and they did despite the show going off air they still remain the heart and soul of that show and they are getting the recognition that they deserve ❀️...This is just the beginning those two will be better and grander in a near future πŸ€—β€οΈ πŸ€—

This is me when I read the news that our GurIka won 

Followed by this πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› 

And then this when my family came over today πŸ˜‰ 

Yes I was going through loads of emotions and still am πŸ˜‰...Anyways once again 

Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

And to all of us πŸ˜Š

Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congraulations gurmeet kratika😊
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Gurmeet Choudhary & Kratika Sengar winners of the SAIFTA trophy! 

The first edition of the South Africa India Film and Television Awards (SAIFTA) South Africa was a star studded affair

Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, the Barfi! pair  bagged the best actor male and female awards. SAIFTA 2013's debut did not disappoint, as far as glamour and entertainment with B-town and telly land's glitterati in attendance. Madhuri Dixit, Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra, Abhay Deol, Gurmeet Choudhary, Mona Singh, Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri, Ravi Dubey, Sargun Mehta, Waheeda Rehman and Manish Paul were amongst the celebrities who attended this award ceremony.

The even was hosted by Karan Johar and the beautiful Dia Mirza. Ranbir Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddiqui made it to the first SAIFTA's awards list for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor's categories. Here below is a list of the winners:

Sidharth Malhotra (Student of the Year) and Huma Qureshi (Gangs Of Wasseypur) won the best debut honours.

Abhishek Kapoor won the Director of the Year for Kai Po Che'

Tum Hi Ho' from Aashiqui 2' was deserving of the popular song of the year title.

John Abraham won the Youth Icon of the year : South Africa.

Special Madiba Award was given to Mr. Nelson Mandela which was received by his grand daughter Ndileka Mandela.

Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV picked up the Show of the Year award.

Gurmeet Choudhary bagged the best actor television while his Punar Vivaah co-star Kratika Sengar won the best actor in the female category.

-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sunday, September 8, 2013

2013 SAIFTA Night and TV Stars

The first edition of the South Africa India Film and Television Awards (SAIFTA) South Africa was a star studded affair, 
Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, the Barfi! pair  bagged the best actor male and female awards. SAIFTA 2013's debut did not disappoint, as far as glamour and entertainment with B-town and telly land's glitterati in attendance. Madhuri Dixit, Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra, Abhay Deol,Gurmeet Choudhary, Mona Singh, Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri, Ravi Dubey, Sargun Mehta, Waheeda Rehman and Manish Paul were amongst the celebrities who attended this award ceremony.
Small Screen Stars Sargun Mehta-Ravi Dube, Rithvik Dhanjani - Asha negi and Sanjeeda Sheikh and More colors on SAIFTA with there Wonderful performances 

The even was hosted by Karan Johar and the beautiful Dia Mirza. Ranbir Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddiqui made it to the first SAIFTA's awards list for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor's categories. Here below is a list of the winners:

Film of the year
Barfi!

Director of the year
Abhishek Kapoor - Kai Po Che! 

Actor of the year - Male
Ranbir Kapoor - Barfi! 

Actor of the year - Female
Priyanka Chopra - Barfi! 

Supporting Actor of the year - Male 
Nawazuddin Siddiqui - Gangs of Wasseypur

Supporting Actor of the year - Female 
Rani Mukherji - Talaash