Frequent Posters

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I always tend to fall in love with reel life and not real life men...😕
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Phew...i managed to get inside. I know no one will believe me. Therefore to authenticate my confession I am attaching a selfie (you can call it cavie) from camera installed outside me cave here in north pole. 

Yes I am holed up inside that cave...

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Phew...i managed to get inside. I know no one will believe me. Therefore to authenticate my confession I am attaching a selfie (you can call it cavie) from camera installed outside me cave here in north pole. 

Yes I am holed up inside that cave...

picture is not visible but probably another one from bollyfunfun.com.. :).. oooh tell us more about your cave life.. must be fun 😆 esp with access to IF and internet
Edited by LovelyPlanet - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
picture is not visible but probably another one from bollyfunfun.com.. :).. oooh tell us more about your cave life.. must be fun 😆 esp with access to IF and internet

picture abhi aa gaye hai meri dost. lol. sorry had to leave in hurry so did not check.

as you can see from the magnanimity of my cave, there is not much life there. these caves are located miles from eachother so not much life around.

I have a 4G LTE data plan through which i communicate with the world.

meanwhile...zzz

********** sleeps **********

lol. ok enough. sorry running fever and have not slept well for few days..therefore posting nonsense. you take care..

please continue confessing.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Confession: what a nice, sunny, clear, optimal, pleasant morning. Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hate when I get invited to weird events on Facebook. For the fifth time, I do not want to go to your cat's birthday party damnit. I told you my dog is getting married... Geesch
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

picture abhi aa gaye hai meri dost. lol. sorry had to leave in hurry so did not check.

as you can see from the magnanimity of my cave, there is not much life there. these caves are located miles from eachother so not much life around.

I have a 4G LTE data plan through which i communicate with the world.

meanwhile...zzz

********** sleeps **********

lol. ok enough. sorry running fever and have not slept well for few days..therefore posting nonsense. you take care..

please continue confessing.

sorry to hear that.. but looks like you are better already 😛.. enjoy the sun and keep posting!
Forever-KA thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyPlanet

Thank you LP. Yes feeling better.

Was just watching Formula One race and little bit of T20 this morning. Nice sunny weather as well.

Confession: No confession.

Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Forever-KA thumbnail
This sounds like a bollywood love movie to me. lol. A boy loves a girl. The girl does not like him at first. However with time she melts looking at his commitment and love for her. However its too late as he moves towards another girl.

Now there are few tracts that are possible

1- He is doing this to make you jeaolus, This makes you like him more. He is expecting you to go crazy and say it all. 

2- He is geniuinely not interested anymore and you will regret this forever

3- Maybe with time another person will enter in your life with a song playing in background and you will forget your crush and say thank God that idiot is gone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVyobO0npM[/YOUTUBE]

4- In few months you will be okay and move on with your studies and career.

good luck lol.