My thoughts regarding the current track..

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Making this post for Tru! 😳 
There are certain things I wanted to discuss about how the things are going with which I am extremely happy by the way. 

I am not speculating. Just saying what I think. Not in the mood to speculate at all. 

1. I think this track will highlight the fact that Madhu is not only RK's junoon in the sense of love but she is also his muse. I have always believed that RK fell in love with Madhu at the first sight. But it was not just love. It was pure, unadulterated passion. The kind of passion that consumes one's soul. This passion seeped into his porous heart crossing the walls of ego that surrounded it, the heart that was damaged because of the many betrayals and turmoils he went through.The way he looked at her and went in trance towards her. The way he just couldn't get her out of his mind. The way he made sculptures of her just after the first meeting showed how his heart and mind remembered every detail of her face. The way he chose her as his equal, his enemy, his counterpart.. even though he could have easily had asked Bittuji to take care of her, says a lot. He is a complete artist and because of his passion for Madhu his art became her. She became his muse. He mistook it as obsession because he had distanced himself from his feelings long ago plus something shook inside him and his ego felt threatened.  It took even him by surprise. He didn't even know he could feel that way. He couldn't understand it. So he hated her. But now that he knows he loves her.. he will realize that she is his muse when he sees her in a setting like he saw in the first time. (I don't know if this makes sense or I need to get a life) 😆

2. Okay. This might be a speculation or a mere wish. But the way Amku said RK might not get any technicians and junior artists and people for crew.. I am thinking the chawl people will come into light. They will have a part to play .. they will support him. It will be very nice if it happens.. I want CVs to show the hardwork junior artists and crew put in a movie and how integral they are to a producer. The bonding of RK with the chawl people, who have seen all his shades will be nice to watch and Madhu can be a mediator between the chawl people and RK. 

This is no prediction or speculation. Just random expectations and thoughts I have regarding the current track. You may agree to disagree. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum post maria.😳 u r absolutely r8. RK doesnt just lv madhu he s adctd 2 hr wd a fierce passion. ❤️ He ws mesmerisd da 1st tym he saw hr. He becme hs obsesn nd pasion frm dat tym only. Later he startd lovng hr 2! Only hs ego didnt enble hm 2 recgnse hs true flngs. Nw dat he has hs whole wrld revolves around hm. Bt STARDM EGO ND PRIDE stl exst wdn hm nd dse stl afct hm whch wl lead 2 prblms latr wn madhu becums famous. Odrwse n a wrd madhu s truly hs muse. Edited by -Evil-Rules- - 10 years ago
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice thought Maria 😳
 😆😆 TFS

Originally posted by: taraka2005

Nice thought Maria 😳
 😆😆 TFS

That's it? 🤔

I made this crazy post for you for which people might laugh at me or make appointments with Dr. Mathur for me.. and this is your comment?! 😡

taraka2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

That's it? 🤔

I made this crazy post for you for which people might laugh at me or make appointments with Dr. Mathur for me.. and this is your comment?! 😡

🤣 🤣 though ur post is crazy but I am nt crazy naa 😆

🤣 🤣 though ur post is crazy but I am nt crazy naa 😆

I hate you! 😡

I will just edit it and write that I am writing it on your behalf! 😛

Thanks. 😊
taraka2005 thumbnail
jokes apart...i love ur write up...agree with ur each n every word..😳 👏

abt 2nd point...it will be good to see involvement of Chawl ppl...i mean they were in the show since the beginning so it will be good to see they are helping RK in his tough time...and also bonding of RK with chawl ppl will be treat to watch...what say...
Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
taraka2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

I hate you! 😡

I will just edit it and write that I am writing it on your behalf! 😛

but i love U 😳😆

jokes apart...i love ur write up...agree with ur each n every word..😳 👏

abt 2nd point...it will be good to see involvement of Chawl ppl...i mean they were in the show since the beginning so it will be good to see they are helping RK in his tough time...and also bonding of RK with chawl ppl will be treat to watch...what say...

Thank you. Now that''s a nice comment!! 😛😆

Yeah.. I hope they show it that way.. I will very much like it. 😳