Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Nice decision Agnid πŸ˜†

ha ha, good that you edited i was going to tell you the decision was not by himπŸ˜†
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lol...who cares...
Anyways ...good for barun...free me publicity...
Btw...who are the other actors...;P
just knw Ritu sengupta..
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhara_u

tu uzma ke liye mujhse aise baat karegi??
akhir kya rishta hai tumhara uske saath

Tum jaanna chahti ho kya rishta hai mere sath uska? Tou sunno woh merii... :P
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

ha ha, good that you edited i was going to tell you the decision was not by himπŸ˜†

Yaa..I realised that my comment was wrongπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Yaa..I realised that my comment was wrongπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I missed quoting that wrong oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
stp007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
QUOTE=KittenRose]

Originally posted by: bramcote46

TFS !!!

Chalo thanks to catzji we know that his name is / was being considered for other projects as well which is a good news πŸ˜Š and hopefully something will materialize in future ..

but just out of curiosity who are these other people mentioned in the article and why there is no other name apart from Barun and the other guy πŸ˜• or may be good publicity stunt by using Barun's name πŸ˜†

Yeah bram, we have seen it before. A new show starts mentioning BS name, ye low all the fans to that site click dene, a film starts here goes BS name and his fans to that site, good marketing strategy na?πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have been noticing it and actually I knew that he is popular but this muchπŸ˜ƒ ...

I have recently (after this long time of show finishing ) has few experiences of his popularity in UK...one of my frinds's teenage daughter was telling me that she has seen couple of girls in her school having folders with barun's pictures in it 😳and someone else also told me that he heard a group of buys and girls in his school,discussing Arnav and Barun...πŸ˜› I was surprised that people still remember him and then these articles be it TB, TOI or any other site have been proving it right ...famous saying " out of sight is out of mind" waste ho gayiπŸ˜†
dhara_u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sparsh-

Tum jaanna chahti ho kya rishta hai mere sath uska? Tou sunno woh merii... :P

ye main kya sun rahi hun 😲

ok now back to topic... catz ur love for barun is still alive kya??
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

QUOTE=KittenRose]

Yeah bram, we have seen it before. A new show starts mentioning BS name, ye low all the fans to that site click dene, a film starts here goes BS name and his fans to that site, good marketing strategy na?πŸ˜†

Yeah I have been noticing it and actually I knew that he is popular but this muchπŸ˜ƒ ...

I have recently (after this long time of show finishing ) has few experiences of his popularity in UK...one of my frinds's teenage daughter was telling me that she has seen couple of girls in her school having folders with barun's pictures in it 😳and someone else also told me that he heard a group of buys and girls in his school,discussing Arnav and Barun...πŸ˜› I was surprised that people still remember him and then these articles be it TB, TOI or any other site have been proving it right ...famous saying " out of sight is out of mind" waste ho gayiπŸ˜†

Really BramπŸ˜ƒ, oh, i am so happy for my Boy. Yeah, actually online world is nothing, i came to know from my niece's cousin who is a nurse practitioner in delhi that they all are waiting for his movies and is keeping an eye on the tv for any trailers of his movies, they are not on any online portals and there are many. This online world is just a section of that fandom, not the entire form. 

@bold, he has a habit of proving wrong such statements and old sayings.😳
saima4744 thumbnail
Op it was good reply.
Tfs.